Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks beat 49ers 37-18 despite leg injury to Russell Wilson
Doug Baldwin had 164 yards receiving as the Seahawks beat the 49ers 37-18, but the big news was Russell Wilson's third-quarter leg injury.
KIRO 7Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
The gunman who killed five people after a shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington was arrested Saturday in Oak Harbor.
MyNorthwestPhotos from the scene of the mall shooting that left 5 people dead
Arcan Cetin is suspected of shooting and killing five people at the Cascade Mall in Burlington on Friday night.
ChokepointsSeattle traffic: What to know this weekend before driving
Aa few projects and roadside factors are likely to snarl Seattle traffic around the region this weekend. This is what you need to watch for Sept. 23-25.
MyNorthwestTop 10 Seahawks tweets of the week
From birthday greetings to important messages regarding the state of our country, here are some of the top tweets about the Seahawks.
Associated PressVideo released of police shooting of Keith Scott in Charlotte
Charlotte police released dramatic video Saturday that shows officers with guns drawn surrounding a black man with his hands at his side before shots are fired.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
Tom TangneyIt's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
Stories don't get much more inspirational than the one told in "Queen of Katwe."
MyNorthwestSeattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
Applause rarely breaks into a very procedural and bureaucratic council meeting. But that's what happened after a comment by Tim Burgess this week.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioFormer Archbishop Murphy coach calls forfeits 'unfortunate'
High school football teams are choosing to forfeit their games instead of playing Everett's Archbishop Murphy which has been an undefeated force.
MyNorthwestSuspicious tacks reported along latest Seattle cycle track
Cyclists in Seattle wonder if someone is intentionally placing tacks along the newest protected bike lane.
- Jordan Morris leads Sounders to huge road win over Galaxy, 4-2
- Nelson Cruz homers twice, leaves early in 4-3 Mariners win over Twins
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson leaves after suffering injury to left leg
- Kevin Durant returns to Seattle, dreams of Sonics championships
- Lavon Coleman rushes for 181 yards as No. 9 UW beats Arizona 35-28 in OT
- Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington: A timeline of events
- Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
- Cascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor
- Seattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
- Combating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
- How Dustin Johnson used data and analytics to become one of the best golfers in the world
- Behind the scenes at high-tech Levi’s Stadium, where the WiFi is never more than 10 feet away
- Amazon parents from near and far visit Seattle to get wowed by where their kids work
- How deep does Pluto’s ocean go? Would you believe nine times deeper than Earth’s?