MyNorthwestStandout costumes from Seattle Mariners rookie hazing
The Seattle Mariners proved they can still have fun, even while fighting to keep their season alive.
Associated PressAt least 74 hospitalized, 1 dead after tragic train crash
A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey rail station during the Thursday morning rush hour, causing serious damage. There is no word so far on any injuries.
MyNorthwestRocket tests at JBLM continue despite tribe's protest
Rocket tests at Joint Base Lewis-McChord will continue Thursday despite Nisqually tribal members hand-delivering a letter to the White House.
MyNorthwestBurlington store where 5 were killed reopens
Macy's in the Cascade Mall is expected to reopen Thursday, almost a week after five people were killed inside the store.
Associated PressOfficials: Firefighter stops teen who killed father, shot 3
A volunteer firefighter stopped a teenager who shot two students and a teacher outside a South Carolina elementary school after killing his father at their home.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioThe story behind the 911 flag: From Everett to NY
Everett's Brian Browne didn't know he had the 911 flag for years before he turned it in. Authorities wanted to know why he had it. This is his story.
MyNorthwestWhy Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is stepping off the mound, and will hand the ball to this person for first pitch at Safeco Field Thursday. This is why.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMan banned from bus defends marijuana smell
Strong marijuana smell is being blamed for why one man was banned from Kitsap Transit buses. He is calling foul on their foul-smell allegations.
MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
- Seahawks sign C.J. Spiller to bolster RB depth, waive Terrence Magee
- Robinson Cano and Nelson Cruz signings have paid off for Mariners
- Podcast: Shannon Drayer talks Mariners' postseason scenarios
- Cano, Seager homers lead Mariners to critical 12-4 win over Astros
- Sounders keep playoff hopes alive with 1-0 win over Chicago
- Internal email: Microsoft forms new 5,000-person AI division; key exec Qi Lu leaving after bike injury
- A virtual marketplace for a future Moon Village? The FAA just might make it happen
- Reality check: Elon Musk’s Mars plan will cost more, take longer. What else is new?
- How the PGA Tour is using technology to track shots, create new stats, and enhance the broadcast