NEW MyNorthwestHe made it up: Bothell teacher was not actually attacked
Police report that the Bothell teacher who was attacked in May actually injured himself and made up the whole story. He was never actually attacked.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioWashington state chair confirms Trump visit to 'Greater Seattle area'
Washington state Sen. Don Benton confirms that Donald Trump will be stopping in the Seattle area on Tuesday.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioU.S. Soccer trying to squeeze every cent out of Hope Solo
710 ESPN Seattle's Danny O'Neil is no fan of Hope Solo but explains why the six-month suspension placed on the goalie is "ridiculous."
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO Radio'Interchangeable white' teachers need to accept the truth
A Tacoma teacher says teachers need to embrace the idea of "interchangeable white ladies" in order to connect with minority students.
MyNorthwestBoeing wants to fire artillery shells at wildfires, patent shows
Forget aircraft. Boeing wants to fire artillery shells filled with fire-retardant material at wildfires.
ChokepointsWhen will all the Tacoma construction end?
Drivers wonder when the construction on major roadways in Tacoma will wrap up. KIRO Radio's Chris Sullivan says there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDonald Trump created the most stressful job in America
Based on the number of tangents Donald Trump goes on, being his teleprompter has got to be one of the most stressful jobs in the country.
MyNorthwestBellevue football coach intends to sue
Get ready for a Bellevue football coach Goncharoff lawsuit. The coach announced his intent to sue Wednesday after parents did the same.
KIRO 7'It's been hell': Big renovation leaves Seattle seniors overheated
For seven months, the sound of music has been drowned out by the sound of saws and hammers at the Phinney Terrace Apartments.
Associated PressDeath toll rises to 247 in Italy as anguish mounts over quake past
Rescue crews raced against time Thursday looking for survivors from the earthquake that leveled three towns in central Italy.
- Sounders draw with Dynamo 1-1 to get a point on the road
- Rawls expected to be ready for Seahawks' opener, won't play Thursday
- Nelson Cruz (back) hopes to return Thursday after leaving game early
- Tony McDaniel's return creates interesting decisions for Seahawks
- Blowers: Mariners' Mike Zunino has confidence to thank for turnaround
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center puts the artistry of science on display
- Why this Seattle tech worker is leaving her job to work for the Clinton campaign in Wisconsin
- Video: ‘Oh, dear’ … Watch the world’s largest aircraft slowly crash land after test flight
- GeekWire launches new Cloud Tech channel, with underwriting support from Salesforce