Dori Monson, KIRO RadioRacial tension erupts after discipline at Federal Way high school
Controversy erupts at Todd Beamer High School in Federal Way over a series of incidents that has many students calling their classmates "racists."
MyNorthwest710 ESPN hosts, the web react to Seattle Arena proposal
From John Clayton to Danny O’Neil, sports experts are responding to the big news around the latest Seattle
MyNorthwestBertha has stopped under this downtown Seattle street
Once again, Bertha has stopped underneath First Avenue where these buildings stand, and this popular tourist attraction is located nearby.
MyNorthwestChris Hansen offers to forgo public financing for Seattle Arena
Chris Hansen’s investment team has offered to forgo public financing to build a sports arena in SoDo in order to bring the NBA back to Seattle.
GeekwireSeattleites to march on city hall really, really slowly to protest poor internet
To promote municipal broadband, Seattle residents will walk -- very, very slowly -- from Comcast to city hall to protest the slow, limited internet options in town.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleWhat we learned: The Seahawks’ offense is not fixed
The Seahawks didn’t play well enough to win Sunday night in Arizona. They absolutely refused to lose, though. Here’s what else we learned.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Crybaby transit activists keep pulling down anti-ST3 signs
Someone keeps pulling down No on ST3 signs along Eastlake Avenue in Seattle. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz chronicles his efforts to keep them up.
Jason and BurnsRantz: More people vandalize Pronto! bikes than ride them
This week we learned that a University District Pronto! bike station was vandalized. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says all the bikes are sitting targets.
GeekWireGoogle Express home delivery launches in Seattle
Google Express launched today in Seattle and across Washington, along with 10 other states.
MyNorthwestFormer Seahawks RB Demitrius Bronson scores big with WWE contract
After bouncing through odd jobs while looking for another shot at the NFL, former Seahawks running back Demitrius Bronson has agreed on a contract with WWE.
KIRO 7Secretary of State candidate believes deadline may discourage voters
Pierce County voters are being encouraged to drop their ballots in the mail four days before the deadline, which some say could hurt turnout.
MyNorthwestSurvey finds higher approval for Seattle police; a few 'troubling' points
A survey found that more people approve of the Seattle police work going on in the city compared to the last few years.
ChokepointsDo Bellevue residents have a reason to increase property taxes?
A property tax on the ballot for Bellevue residents could help fund major improvements. But does the city actually need them?
- 710 ESPN hosts, the web react to Seattle Arena proposal
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' defense in 'recovery mode' after marathon tie
- Seahawks put DT Quinton Jefferson on IR, sign DE Malliciah Goodman
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks unlikely to acquire OT with Bradley Sowell hurt
- Seahawks' Sowell to miss few weeks with MCL sprain, Rawls nearing return
- Chris Hansen offers to forgo public financing for Seattle Arena
- Secretary of State candidate believes Pierce County deadline may discourage voters
- Survey finds higher approval for Seattle police; a few 'troubling' points
- Driver killed in crash that split car in two; MLK Jr. Way closed for hours
- Single crash backs up traffic on I-5, I-405 and SR 525
- Amazon reports huge growth in Dash Button orders, adds 60 new brands from PoopBags to Pop-Tarts
- With stock price slumping and suitors fleeing, Twitter reportedly planning to cut hundreds of jobs
- Gradatim Ferociter! Jeff Bezos explains Blue Origin’s motto, logo … and the boots
- Jeff Bezos: Amazon drones will find landing spots using symbols printed out by customers