710 ESPN SeattleReport: Seahawks and Raiders agree on deal for Marshawn Lynch
The NFL Network reported Wednesday morning that a trade has nearly been finalized between the Seahawks and Raiders for running back Marshawn Lynch.
NEW MyNorthwestAftermath of crash that shut down I-5 continues
Seattle City Light plans to do rolling slowdowns Wednesday night on portions of I-5.
NEW KIRO 7Why Seattle's transportation levy could lead to higher utility rates
Seattle Public Utilities anticipates spending $247 million more in the next six years to improve aging infrastructure in the corridors that are getting transportation improvements.
MyNorthwestSDOT continues to evolve Capitol Hill parking hours into the night
Seattle is offering drivers options on how it will charge them for Capitol Hill parking as it plans to extend hours later into the night.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioNobody will be free once the Russians take control of the wheel
Self-driving cars will seem like a good idea, right up until the Russians hack into the system and control our roadways.
Associated PressPresident Trump proposing 'biggest tax cut' in US history
President Donald Trump is proposing "the biggest tax cut" ever, even as the government struggles with mounting debt, in an effort to fulfill his promises to stimulate job creation.
Associated PressJudge cites Trump's comment in 'sanctuary city' ruling
For the third time in two months, a federal judge has knocked down an immigration order by President Donald Trump and used Trump's own language against him.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: More questions than answers about Mayor Murray's assets
Mayor Murray recently made a claim about his assets that KIRO Radio's Dori Monson says appears to be a very blatant lie.
ChokepointsWhat's next for the 1-year-old SR 520 floating bridge
Though the state's new State Route 520 floating bridge over Lake Washington opened a year ago Tuesday, construction on the bridge continues.
MyNorthwestAttorneys take shots at each other amid Mayor Murray sex abuse case
Attorneys from all sides of the Mayor Murray sex abuse case are taking shots at each other as the case continues to develop.
MyNorthwest'Curb squatting' in Seattle with fake 'no parking' signs
Reports of fake "no parking" signs have popped up in Seattle. Some call it "curb squatting." And police advise that drivers should ignore them.
- Drayer: M's lose game, Mitch Haniger and possibly Felix to 'dead arm' in Detroit
- Moore: Still trying to understand why the M's pulled the plug on Leonys Martin
- Felix exits early, Haniger hurt as Mariners routed 19-9 by Tigers
- Notebook: Motter's emergence gives Mariners extra time to rest Seager
- Huard: Four quarterbacks the Seahawks could consider drafting
- Not all Seattle coffee brands took the path of world domination
- Lawmaker laying path for Eastside to secede from King County
- SDOT continues to evolve Capitol Hill parking hours into the night
- Attorneys take shots at each other amid Mayor Murray sex abuse case
- What's next for the 1-year-old 520 floating bridge