MyNorthwestDriver hits at least 12 cars on NB I-5 before exiting wrong way on ramp
A driver going the wrong way hit at least 12 vehicles on northbound I-5 Wednesday evening, before fleeing on foot.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioBreaking it down: Lockette speech that led to a student walkout
Ricardo Lockette's comments to a group of student-athletes at Garfield High School led to a walkout by some female students.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Greedy, clueless grocery store union attacks Amazon Go
A grocery workers union called Amazon Go "greedy" for embracing new technology. But is Amazon really the party being greedy here?
Kipp Robertson, MyNorthwestWould this deadly force bill be a step in the right direction?
A billed filed in Olympia would potentially make it easier to charge police for unjustified use of deadly force.
MyNorthwestUps and downs: What Sound Transit's ridership numbers show
The affects of additional light rail stations are being felt by Sound Transit as shown in recent ridership numbers released by the transit agency.
KIRO RadioWelcome to 'Liberty': Eastern Washington is threatening to split from state
Eastern Washington is threatening to split with the rest of the state and two representatives are leading the charge.
MyNorthwestIn defense of meteorologists: Don't get mad at forecasts
Nothing makes people frustrated like when the weather doesn't turn out as meteorologists said it would. But that may not be a healthy view.
MyNorthwestLocal food banks experiencing low donations this season
Western Washington food banks are reporting very low donations amid the holiday giving season, and as demand is on the rise.
KIRO RadioUber, Lyft drivers clearly divided over unionization in Seattle
The City of Seattle will allow Uber and Lyft drivers to unionize next year, but the drivers have to decide if that's what they want.
Associated PressTrump named Time magazine's Person of the Year
Time magazine named President-elect Donald Trump its Person of the Year. Trump responded by saying, "It's a great honor. It means a lot."
KIRO 7Auburn School District tells kids not vaccinated for mumps to stay home
The ongoing mumps outbreak in King County is forcing students in the Auburn School District who have not been vaccinated to stay home.
- Richard Sherman defends Cam Newton's benching, details Seahawks' dress code
- Seahawks' Mike Morgan, Will Tukuafu miss practice Wednesday
- Ex-Husky Williams-Goss leads No. 8 Gonzaga over Washington 98-71
- Five key moments that led the Sounders to the MLS Cup final
- Seahawks bring back Jeron Johnson, waive George Farmer
- Wrong way driver flees hit-and-run on NB I-5 in Seattle
- Eastern Washington is threatening to split from state
- Uber, Lyft drivers clearly divided over unionization in Seattle
- Secretary of State Kim Wyman raises concerns over Trump policy
- Auburn School District tells kids not vaccinated for mumps to stay home
Ready to be tracked at the grocery store? Amazon’s mini-mart raises new questions for digital privacy
- Tech Moves: Zonar appoints former T-Mobile exec as CEO; NetMotion adds new leadership; etc.
- The stars align: Astronaut Buzz Aldrin treated in New Zealand hospital by Dr. David Bowie
- ‘It’s fun!’ Microsoft vet Bob Muglia speaks out on competing with Amazon, his first CEO post, and his stint in Redmond
- With new ‘Digits’ technology, T-Mobile has a new disruption target: the phone number