MyNorthwestLower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
It's official. In a unanimous vote, the Seattle City Council approved lowering the speed limit for drivers.
Associated PressAP FACT CHECK: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate
The Associated Press combed through statements from the first Clinton - Trump debate. Who was accurate? And who
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioThis Seattle club tests your drinks for date rape drugs
Several people have reported being drugged at Capitol Hill bars recently. Now, this local bar will help you test your cocktail for date rape drugs.
MyNorthwestJay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
Gov. Jay Inslee and his GOP challenger Bill Bryant met for their second debate Monday night.
KIRO 7Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act
The family of Chuck Eagan, a longtime Boeing employee, talks to KIRO 7 about life with Chuck and now life without him after the shooting at Cascade Mall on Friday night.
Local NewsCascade Mall shooting suspect reportedly admits to killings
Arcan Cetin, the alleged shooter in the Cascade Mall mass shooting, appeared in Skagit County Court Monday. He faces five murder charges.
Associated PressEdmonds teacher, bus driver, among 8 arrested in sex sting
Eight men have been arrested in a sex sting in which they allegedly thought they were going to have sex with a minor.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioArcan Cetin classmate tells of acting out, groping
A former classmate of Cascade Mall shooting suspect Arcan Cetin tells of the man's inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment.
710 ESPN SeattleNo. 10 Huskies to host biggest game in nearly two decades
The tenth-ranked Huskies are gearing up for showdown with the Christian McCaffrey-led No. 6 Stanford.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioHow the King County budget will impact roads, traffic
The next King County budget will be revealed on Monday. It has dramatic spending increases for transit in the King County region.
MyNorthwestAG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed three new court actions against Tim Eyman, three political committees, and their officers and treasurer.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll: Russell Wilson has MCL sprain, may sit vs Jets
Pete Carroll told “Brock and Salk” that Russell Wilson has a sprained MCL and said that while he is doing “unbelievable” a day later, it’s possible he won’t play next week.
- Jimmy Graham: 'I’m only going to get better' as knee regains strength
- Pete Carroll, Seahawks must weigh what's best for Russell Wilson
- Sounders meant business in 4-2 win over LA Galaxy
- Seahawks' offense finally gets untracked in win over 49ers
- 49ers' Colin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks' national anthem stance
- Jay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
- Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act inside Macy's
- Mayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
- AG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
- How the King County budget will impact roads, traffic
- Back up a minute: Photo captures Hillary Clinton and the selfie generation, but there’s more to it
- Microsoft demonstrates the world’s ‘first AI supercomputer,’ using programmable hardware in the cloud
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Rewind: Pwning battery backups in an explosive season finale
- Live Blog: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta