Dave Ross, KIRO RadioInner cities in the US nothing compared to Syria, but still incredibly violent
Inner cities in the United States aren't close to being as dangerous as war torn countries, but KIRO Radio's Dave Ross points out they are becoming more violent.
KIRO 7Man stabbed, left for dead on downtown Seattle street
A man was stabbed and left for dead in the middle of the street in downtown Seattle early Wednesday.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioKing County Dem caught up in controversial 'homeless island' idea
Homeless island? The notion sparked a debate across Twitter, with one King County Democratic official taking an
Associated PressSurvey: US companies add a solid 177,000 jobs in August
U.S. businesses added a solid 177,000 jobs in August, according to a private survey, suggesting that hiring remains healthy after two months of strong gains.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioGOP chair says Trump treats women with ‘tremendous respect’
Despite what the critics says, Washington state GOP chairperson Susan Hutchison says Donald Trump is respectful to women.
MyNorthwestSeattle police lose thousands of dash cam videos
Police have lost thousands of Seattle dash cam videos after a two day glitch did not save the footage. Some videos relate to investigations.
KIRO RadioToddler found eating off ground at Seattle homeless encampment
What can police do when it comes to homeless children? This is the story of one such girl found in a Seattle homeless encampment.
ChokepointsIt took one stalled bus on 520 to cause another awful commute
All it took was one Metro bus to make the Tuesday morning commute to and from Seattle to become one of the worst of the summer.
- Patrick Lewis, Kevin Smith waived as Seahawks trim roster to 75
- Edwin Diaz blows save as Mariners fall to Rangers 8-7 for fourth straight loss
- Acquisition of Jonathan Lucroy pays dividends for Rangers' pitching staff
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson says he wants to 'help change a generation'
- Richard Sherman agrees with message, not method, of Colin Kaepernick's protest
- Want to jump ship? Axon sails boat past Google and Tableau in effort to lure potential engineers
- Sports Authority is selling 25M customer emails. Here’s what consumers need to know to protect their data
- Still no aliens in the SETI quest: Lessons learned from that strange radio signal
- Star Wars hero Han Solo gets a hipster update, and you’ll wish it was 1977 again