ChokepointsWhat traffic will be like when Trump comes to Everett Tuesday
Donald Trump's Washington visit on Tuesday is expected to considerably affect traffic in the region as his Everett rally will attract more than 9,000.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioSeahawks Zac Brooks explores his passion for interior design
Zac Brooks has a backup plan if he doesn't stay a Seahawk: interior design. He designed an apartment for a local sports writer. It's gotten some attention.
KIRO RadioWSP rescues toddler from Seattle homeless encampment
What can police do when it comes to homeless children? This is the story of one such girl found in a Seattle homeless encampment.
710 ESPN SeattleExperiment over: Seahawks cutting DB Brandon Browner
Seahawks are cutting Brandon Browner, who returned to Seattle this offseason and was trying to earn a spot as a backup safety with a specialized role.
MyNorthwestBertha closing in on Pike Place Market
Bertha has reached zone 6 out of the 10 it must complete. This means it is underneath these downtown buildings and about to pass by this major Seattle attraction.
MyNorthwestTrump: Why Boeing will leave, or stay, in Washington
Donald Trump joined KIRO Radio's Dori Monson and issued a warning to lawmakers ahead of his visit to Washington.
Associated PressGene Wilder, star of Mel Brooks movies, dies at 83
Gene Wilder, the star of such comedy classics as "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles," has died. He was 83.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross issues a challenge to Speaker Paul Ryan
KIRO Radio's Dave Ross challenged Speaker of the House Paul Ryan over his statements about affordable health care.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioFinally a teachable moment during useless game of 'bigot pong'
While the two presidential nominees go back and forth in a game of bigot pong, an important discussion was held on CSPAN.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Michael Bennett supports Kaepernick's protest
Michael Bennett says he supports 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem protest, telling the Times that he has every right.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioHomeless advocate explains Mayor Murray’s ‘making this up’ comment
Lisa Daugaard explains why she and other homeless advocates are urging city leaders to pass more protections for people living on the streets.
- Iwakuma roughed up as Mariners lose to Rangers 6-3
- Seahawks place Sealver Siliga on IR, reportedly shopping Patrick Lewis
- Experiment over: Seahawks cutting DB Brandon Browner
- Three things: Is Taijuan Walker giving the Mariners what they need?
- Mariners notebook: Scott Servais appreciates Shawn O'Malley's versatility, approach
- Will Amazon’s part-time tech teams succeed? Former AWS recruiting leader weighs in
- How Hillary Clinton’s tech chief wrangles a 70-person team using agile development, Amazon Web Services and goofy awards
- Microsoft disses the MacBook Air with a catchy jingle in new Surface Pro 4 ad
- UberTailgate: Uber teams up with Miami Dolphins to help NFL fans party before games for $250