MyNorthwestChance of spotty snow showers on Sunday
We may see a few spotty snow showers on Sunday after a sunny Saturday morning.
Associated PressPolice deadly force bill dies in committee
A bill that would have lowered the bar for police use of deadly force has died in committee.
MyNorthwestLegendary Sonics coach joins new KeyArena panel
As a private investment group fights for an arena in SoDo, the city continues to invest time into studying KeyArena in Seattle Center.
Associated PressDHS intel report disputes threat posed by travel ban nations
Homeland Security analysts found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven countries included in Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the U.S.
KIRO RadioWe have alcohol and cigarette taxes, why not soda taxes?
Philadelphia is already counting the money from its soda tax. It could be a snapshot of Seattle's future if it passes soda taxes of its own.
710 ESPN SeattleUpdates from Mariners spring training in Peoria, Ariz.
Get updates throughout spring training for the latest updates from Mariners camp.
MyNorthwestWhy the online petition to remove Kshama Sawant won't go anywhere
An online petition to remove Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant from office gained considerable signatures. But are they worth anything?
Associated PressGovernment requests that appeal of Trump's travel ban put on hold
The Justice Department wants a federal appeals court to put President Donald Trump’s travel ban case on hold until he issues a new order.
KIRO RadioTom Tangney's 2017 Oscar predictions
KIRO Radio's movie critic Tom Tangney predicts the winners of this year's Oscars. Follow along during the Academy Awards 2017.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThe man who gives Democrats nightmares made an appearance
The man who seemed to draw the most attention during the Conservative Political Action Conference was former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon.
MyNorthwestSeattle marijuana shop 'not losing sleep' over White House warning
States with legalized recreational marijuana could be headed for a confrontation with federal authorities after statements from the White House Thursday.
KIRO RadioConstruction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
Heard of the Mazama Pocket Gopher? You will if you try to build a house or a tool shed in Thurston County.
- Mariners face Mariners in test of situation hitting
- Gee: Jermaine Kearse talks last season, fatherhood, and drags me to spin class
- Mariners notebook: Servais hoping Dyson will fill more than platoon role
- Mariners have 2 position battles to watch, and 1 may surprise you
- No. 1 Gonzaga stays perfect with 96-38 win over San Diego
Working Geek: Gates Foundation Chief Strategy Officer Mark Suzman takes leadership cues from former boss Kofi Annan
- Sean Spicer says recreational pot may come under legal fire, igniting backlash from cannabis industry
- Microsoft donates $1M to new partnership of UW-UBC aiming to solve urban issues like traffic and homelessness through data
- Google to take over former gym space from Tableau as it continues to grow in Seattle
- BMW’s ReachNow car-sharing service introduces new flat-rate pricing