Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson squashed rumors last week that he was taking his supposed girlfriend, Ciaria, to the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
KIRO Radio's Tom and Curley ponder a new book that proposes spirituality makes better children.
Photos from around the world this week.
Associated PressSeattle-based Everest team loses medic as result of avalanche
A member of a Seattle-based climbing group's Everest team died Saturday as a result of an avalanche that hit the mountain following the Nepal earthquake.
Associated PressGov. Jay Inslee, thousands of teachers rally at Capitol
Thousands of teachers and their supporters crowded the steps of the Washington state Capitol's legislative building for an hour-long rally to call for teacher pay raises.
Associated PressTacoma Narrows Marina closes boat launch after another death
The Tacoma Narrows Marina has announced it is closing its public boat ramp following yet another death there.
Real Estate TodayTax-free cash for owners willing to rent during U.S. Open
Homeowners looking to rent their homes for the 115th United States Open Golf at Chambers Bay south of Tacoma may get a tax-free windfall.
Associated PressAid starts coming to Nepal after earthquake kills 1,865
Rescuers aided by international teams cleared rubble in Nepal in search of survivors after a powerful earthquake killed at least 1,865 people across the region.
Ron and Don Show, KIROOcean blob is a 'bad deal of weather cards' for the Northwest
A University of Washington professor explains to KIRO Radio's Ron and Don Show why we're experiencing unseasonably warm temperatures this spring.
Tom Tangney, KIRO Radio'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
Tom Tangney says "The Age of Adaline" might make you swoon. Then again it might make you double over in laughter. It's that kind of movie.
MyNorthwestCar parked in front of hydrant delays response to Seattle fire
Fire causes more than $50,000 in damages to business.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioCan law enforcement stop you from filming on the street?
A U.S. Marshal smashed the cell phone of an Los Angeles woman who was filming law enforcement.
MyNorthwestPierce County Sheriff's Office sends out statewide request for help
The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is asking for help from other Washington law enforcement agencies to work the 2015 U.S. Open.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioCan your relationship survive IKEA?
The IKEA furniture store is notorious for creating friction between couples. John Curley suggests eating something before taking the trip.
KIRO RadioThe Sodfather keeps Safeco Field in pristine shape rain or shine
Safeco Field head groundskeeper Bob Christofferson has kept the turf and dirt in pristine condition for 16 seasons, and has no plans to stop any time soon.
MyNorthwestVideo: Police in high-speed pursuit through South Seattle
Two people were arrested Thursday night after leading police on a high-speed chase through South Seattle.
- Poor defense, walks cost Mariners in 8-5 loss to Minnesota
- Schneider says Seahawks haven't decided on Irvin's fifth-year option
- More Seahawks personnel notes from Schneider's press conference
- Felix's latest masterpiece his first complete game since 2012
- Rangers on verge of bringing back troubled Josh Hamilton from Angels
- Game-by-game capsules for Seahawks' 2015 schedule
- Seahawks open at Rams, play five prime-time games in 2015
- 'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
- What are your rights when filming the police?
- University of Washington student asks Russell Wilson to school gala
- Is removing tips, adding surchage in Seattle restaurants the right move?
- You can't drive 75 thanks to Washington Gov. Inslee
- What Dr. Ben Carson should say in Detroit
- 'My neighbor's fence is on my property'- 9 a.m. Sunday
- Escobar's HR leads Twins' balanced 8-5 win over Seattle
- Washington Everest teams will need to be helicoptered down
- Low snow pack may be a win for some outdoor enthusiasts
- Legislature extends session, transportation talks roll on
- Man dies, 3 rafters rescued from Lake Chaplain
- Tacoma Narrows Marina closes boat launch after another death
- Man arrested for carrying golf club sues Seattle police
'My neighbor's fence is on my property'- 9 a.m. Sunday
Can sellers dig up a tree and take it with them?
- Tacoma's U.S. Open: Tax-free cash for owners willing to rent
- Do real estate agents ever turn down a listing?
- New reverse mortgage 'review' timeline pushed back
- Referral power: Survey reveals lack of shopping for mortgages
- Real estate will ride three-year wave, new survey predicts
- New to the neighborhood? Test noise at different times
- Interest rate hike for June still 'in play'
- The Latest: Wake held for man who died after arrest
- Family, friends in Baltimore mourn death of arrested man
- Centenary of 1.5 million Armenian deaths marked in NYC
- Coast Guard: Second body found in Alabama waters, 5 missing
- Man driving motorhome leads Alaska State Troopers on a chase
- Ex-Ranger's long march to honor WWII hero
- Corinthian Colleges to shut down all 28 remaining campuses
- Aftershocks terrify survivors of quake that killed 2,500
- No time to lose: Global response to Nepal quake gears up
- Mustafa Akinci elected leader of breakaway Turkish Cypriots
- Israel launches airstrike on Syrian border after seeing bomb
- Officials say heavy rains kill 37 in northwest Pakistan
- Official: Palestinian operatives helped free Syria hostages
- Greenpeace spots 3-mile oil slick off Spain's Canary Islands
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- Stories of love, life, death in high court gay marriage case
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge Supreme Court to go slow
- Correspondents' dinner mixes big names in media, politics
- Obama turns 2016 hopefuls into comic fodder for media dinner
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
- Pentagon: US military sending aid to quake-ravaged Nepal
- Man driving motorhome leads Alaska State Troopers on a chase
- Owner spots his stolen truck in rearview mirror; arrest made
- Court: Iowa casino doesn't have to pay $41M jackpot error
- College's goat- and sheep-guarding donkey has surprise birth
- Tater tots, comfy couch waylay California burglar
- Swedish police on vacation break up fight on New York subway
- Manure trade show's slogan contest produces pile of entries