KIRO 7Diving student in critical condition after rescue near Seacrest Park
Seattle fire officials say a diver who had been reported missing has been transported to Harborview Medical Center.
710 ESPN Seattle3 keys: Dempsey-less Sounders look for another win over Timbers
For the second time in a week, the Seattle Sounders get set to play the Portland Timbers in yet another crucial match for both teams’ playoff hopes.
KIRO 7Firefighters working to contain wildfire near Leavenworth
A wildfire raging in central Washington is threatening several homes near Leavenworth and has prompted officials to order evacuations.
KIRO 7Last member of Seattle's beloved 'Gang of Four' dies
"Uncle Bob" Santos, who led the movement in the 1970s to preserve the Seattle’s International District, died Saturday at the age of 82.
MyNorthwestIt's Northwest spider season; what you can do around your home
This is the time when a Northwest spider makes itself seen around the house more often. But there are a few remedies that seem to keep them away.
KIRO 7Man fatally shot behind McDonald's in Kent; suspect at-large
Police say the suspect in a fatal shooting behind a McDonald’s/Chevron in Kent Friday night is still at-large.
MyNorthwestMaking it easier for ex-convicts to get a job could backfire
An effort to keep employers from asking applicants if they've been convicted of a crime could be backfiring.
KIRO 7Meter readers find evidence of kids living in Federal Way sewer
Utility crews found kids living in a sewer in Federal Way. It was filled with toys, clothes, food and other miscellaneous belongings.
MyNorthwestInvestigators working to identify human bones found in Gig Harbor
Investigators are working with anthropologists and the medical examiner to identify what appears to be human bones at a Gig Harbor construction site.
Michael Medved, KTTH'Southside with You' is a movie Conservatives should consider
Despite being a committed, partisan Republican, Michael Medved thinks people should see "Southside with You," a movie about the first date between Barack and Michelle Obama.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioUnusual idea strikes at core of Seattle's homeless debate
Many have thought it. But Tom and Curley are talking about it. Is a homeless island a solution for Seattle? Or part of another problem?
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioAnother reason to be proud of Wilson
Dori was overcome with pride in the quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks. Russell Wilson explained in the post-game interview why he's proud to donate to Strong Against Cancer.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioTrump to visit Everett for rally
Washington state Sen. Don Benton confirms that Donald Trump will be stopping in the Seattle area on Tuesday.
- Rookie reliever Dan Altavilla has 'dream come true' in strong Mariners debut
- Chris Petersen on Huskies' strength on D, need for progess on offense
- White Sox hit 4 homers in 9-3 rout of Mariners
- Mariners bring back Dae-Ho, option Aoki, add switch pitcher in whirlwind of moves
- Latest news and scores from the Boeing Classic at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge
- Shields up! Scientists tweak design of Alpha Centauri probes to minimize damage
- Why Jonathan Coulton left a comfortable tech job to launch a music career — and his own cruise
- ‘Migrations in Motion’: Visualization shows where climate change will push species
- Coding students tell Congresswoman there’s no simple solution to tech’s diversity problem