MyNorthwestHow Sound Transit loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
Ever wondered why Seattle Link light-rail system doesn't have turnstiles? Bruce Gray, with Sound Transit, says it was a calculated, if costly, decision.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioShould we just call healthcare what it actually is?
Whether you repeal and replace Obamacare as Trump promises, or you keep it and fix it as Clinton promises, there's only one way healthcare works.
710 ESPN SeattleSalk: Mayor Murray among the major hurdles to Seattle Arena deal
Although Chris Hansen's investment group has pledged to fully pay for a new Seattle Arena, 710 ESPN Seattle's Mike Salk says Mayor Ed Murray and other major roadblocks remain.
MyNorthwestSeahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is going to be a dad
Seahawks Russell Wilson is going to be a dad. He and wife Ciara announced via social media that a baby Wilson is on
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioWelcome to Warshington? Commonly mispronounced names around the state
Local historian Feliks Banel examines many of the regions mispronounced locations, including the state itself - Warshington.
MyNorthwestWho are Washington's top Clinton donors?
Washington's Clinton donors are a crowd of business elite and local celebrities. Who are these notable figures?
Here's a few names.
John Clayton, 710 ESPN SeattleClayton: One way or another, Seahawks need O-line to improve
The simple solution to the Seahawks’ left tackle problem is a trade. But simple isn’t so simple.
KIRO RadioSquatters set up across the street from KIRO Radio
Eastlake squatters set up across from the KIRO Radio offices. And they aren't the only ones who have noticed the issue around Seattle.
What are they building?Plans call for significant growth at UW's Seattle campus
Expecting a significant growth in population, the University of Washington administration is preparing to grow its Seattle campus by 6 million square feet.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Tina Podlodowski is running a pathetic, dishonest campaign
Tina Podlodowski talks out of both sides of her mouth. Kind of like Donald Trump, KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioRacial tension erupts after discipline at Federal Way high school
Controversy erupts at Todd Beamer High School in Federal Way over a series of incidents that has many students calling their classmates "racists."
- Russell Wilson listed as limited on lengthy Seahawks injury report
- Carroll says Sowell feels remarkably well, mum on Seahawks' LT plan
- 3 keys to success for the Sounders' playoff tilt with Sporting KC
- Salk: Mayor Ed Murray among major hurdles to Seattle Arena deal
- Seahawks re-sign Will Tukuafu, release C.J. Spiller
- 'Obamacare' users to see an average 13.6 percent rate increase next year
- Enough supplies for two weeks? Changes to earthquake preparedness
- Welcome to Warshington? Commonly mispronounced names around the state
- Sound Transit light rail loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
- Who are Washington's top Clinton donors?
- Watch how Microsoft’s new Surface Dial works on the Surface Studio PC
- Paul Allen rumored to be seller of 1963 jet painting that could fetch $35 million
- Xbox Live monthly usage drops from June to September, raising stakes for the holidays
- Why former Microsoft execs Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Paul Allen are spending $525K on a state Supreme Court race