John Clayton, 710 ESPN SeattleClayton: Examining Hawks' roster, cap situation after cuts
The Seahawks’ cut-down to 75 didn’t draw the biggest headlines, but there was plenty of impact.
Associated PressVenturing to Mexico, Trump defends right to build huge wall
Donald Trump defended the right of the US to build a border wall, standing up for the centerpiece of his immigration plan in a country where he is widely despised.
ChokepointsWhat to expect for Labor Day weekend ferry travel
Thousands of Washingtonians are hitting the road, and the water, for one last summer trip over this Labor Day weekend. This is what to expect.
Todd Herman, KTTHWashington state’s Evan McMullin makes his presidential pitch
Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin, who grew up in Auburn, tells KTTH's Todd Herman about his bid for the White House.
MyNorthwestWhat happened at Donald Trump's Everett rally?
The Donald Trump Everett rally attracted thousands to the region to hear these key messages for Washington state from the Republican candidate.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioVideo: Tom and Curley respond to Internet's 'homeless island' response
KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney and John Curley respond to criticism over their discussion about putting homeless people on an island.
KIRO 7Man who threw 4-year-old off bridge, mother cited with misdemeanors
A man who threw a young boy off a railroad bridge, and the boy’s mother, have been cited for reckless endangerment.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioRemembering Washington's complicated first governor Isaac Stevens
Washington Territory’s first Governor Isaac Stevens was something of a 19th century archetype: a can-do guy who wasn't worried about who he had to step over.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioKing County Dem caught up in controversial 'homeless island' idea
Homeless island? The notion sparked a debate across Twitter, with one King County Democratic official taking an
- Felix Hernandez gives up 6 runs, Mariners fall 14-1 to Rangers
- Mariners' September call-ups will be impacted by success in minors
- Examining Seahawks' roster, salary-cap situation after the cut-down to 75
- Mariners acquire outfielder Ben Gamel from Yankees
- Notebook: Mariners aiming to get Nelson Cruz back on Friday
- Why should we follow the law if Hillary Clinton doesn’t have to?
- Washington state's Evan McMullin makes his presidential pitch
- Video: Tom and Curley respond to Internet's 'homeless island' response
- Inner cities in the US nothing compared to Syria, but still incredibly violent
- Why Irritable Male Syndrome gives men man-periods
- Boeing engineer Joe Sutter, the ‘Father of the 747,’ dies at the age of 95
- AT&T drone strategy targets down-to-earth applications and sky-high ambitions
- Google’s new ride-sharing service may compete with Uber — and perhaps be cheaper
- Want to jump ship? Axon sails boat past Google and Tableau in effort to lure potential engineers