Brent Stecker, 710Sports.comHuskies beat Colorado 41-10 for first conference title since 2000
The Washington Huskies made three interceptions in the third quarter and rode a strong running game to a 41-10 win over Colorado in the Pac-12 championship game.
KIRO 7Lowland snow expected late Sunday and Monday
While potential amounts look minimal, data increasingly supports the forecast for at least some lowland snow in Western Washington late Sunday and Monday.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioCop lives: Denied by city, saved by Seattle
Washingtonians stepped up after the City of Seattle denied life-saving treatment to one of its officers, Dave Clement. This is what happened.
MyNorthwestPhotos: Procession held for fallen Tacoma police officer
Tacoma law enforcement, family, and neighbors lined the streets in Tacoma while the body of a fallen police officer was transferred to a funeral home.
MyNorthwestFacebook's footprint in Seattle continues to grow
The latest real-estate decision by Facebook shows just how quickly the social media giant is growing in the Emerald City.
MyNorthwestSuspect in Tacoma shooting exhibited 'odd behavior'
The man suspected of killing a Tacoma officer exhibited "odd behavior" before being fired from the barbershop he worked at.
MyNorthwestBertha speeds under this well-known corner of Seattle
Bertha continues her progress under Seattle and is now boring under this neighborhood and famous site.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioThe ultimate gift giving guide for picky Seattleites
Have someone who's impossible to find a gift for? Look no further. Jason has a full list of gift giving ideas perfect for picky Seattleites.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioPierce County Sheriff worries we're becoming numb to shootings
Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor says the fatal officer shooting in Tacoma is a symptom of a nationwide problem and needs to be treated as such.
Josh Kerns, KIRO RadioSeahawks kicker will defend his Ping-Pong title
Seahawks kicker Steven Hauschka will host his annual celebrity Ping-Pong tournament next week, after the Hawks play the Panthers.
Movie Review'Jackie' isn't a date movie, unless you're dating the wrong person
"Jackie" is a worthy project, but not as terrific as many reviews seem to say it is. This is the most depressing, and graphic, film of the year.
Movie Review'Manchester by the Sea' is a front-runner for Oscar glory
Already being touted as one of the front-runners for Oscar glory, "Manchester by the Sea" is a powerful and moving film about grief.
MyNorthwestWashington state veterans leaving to support Standing Rock
Washington state veterans will join thousands of other US military vets at Standing Rock in opposition to the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- Pete Carroll mourns death of Joe McKnight, his former player at USC
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett questionable but expected to play vs Panthers
- Seahawks' Jarran Reed denies spitting in face of Bucs' Joe Hawley
- Schooled: Lawyer Milloy on what makes Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick 2 of the best
- Mariners tender contracts to 32, outright Ryan Weber to Triple-A
- Report: Health tech exec and former UW robotics professor Yoky Matsuoka leaves Apple
- ThinkGeek opens new location at Seattle’s Northgate Mall and the geeks come out in force
- How construction companies are using virtual reality to plan, build and manage complicated projects
- Dress like the stars in ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ with these spot-on jackets from Columbia