Highway 203 is at risk of collapse the next time the area gets a big rain storm and the culvert under the highway can't handle the load.
Seattle officers' use of force will be looked at even more closely after the U.S. District Court approved changes to the department's policies.
A former CNN anchor came up with innovative Independence Day Clothing after watching her autistic son struggle for 45 minutes to get dressed.
MyNorthwestAnother WSDOT official calls it quits on Seattle tunnel project
The Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program is without a key employee. Todd Trepanier is now the second high-profile WSDOT employee to abandon the tunnel project.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: This is how a nut case goes to US District Court
A lawsuit over almond milk has gone to court. Two people are suing Almond Breeze for $5 million because the product contains only 2 percent almonds.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Why Marymoor Park's concert rules are ridiculous and will be broken
A marijuana policy at Marymoor Park concerts has some concertgoers a bit mad.
MyNorthwestWashington churches prepare for lawsuits over gay marriage
A Washington interest group is preparing churches and religious organizations for potential lawsuits over marriage equality and transgender issues.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: You won't believe this petty criticism of Amazon
A critic is taking issue with $20 million that Amazon has paid in fees towards affordable housing because it's not enough.
MyNorthwestHistorically low water levels force Seattle to ask for help
A more serious water shortage could be on the doorstep of the Pacific Northwest.
NEW Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioHave Seattleites become desensitized to the sound of gunfire?
Another day, and another gun shot or three. Has Seattle become so riddled with gunfire that locals have become desensitized to rising numbers of shootings?
710 ESPN SeattleA different mindset for Seahawks' Jermaine Kearse
Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse tells "Brock and Salk" about his charitable work, what he'd do differently on the decisive play of the Super Bowl and more.
MyNorthwestWashington Congressman calls Donald Trump a joke
Critics, like King County's former sheriff, believe Donald Trump is causing a distraction.
MyNorthwestBest places around Seattle to see Blue Angels perform
The Blue Angels are back for Seafair 2015 and fans are thrilled, but what if you don't want to battle the crowds at Genesee Park?
KIRO RadioMore homeless people camping under Seattle's freeways
If it seems like there are a lot more tents along I-5 in Seattle, you're not imagining it.
MyNorthwestAnn Rule, Seattle true crime writer, dies
Family members say Seattle true crime writer Ann Rule has died. Rule has authored dozens of best-selling books.
MyNorthwestAnother body found in a suitcase
Detectives are investigating a report of a body found in a suitcase in SeaTac. It's the second body found in luggage in the past two months.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks' offer to Russell Wilson would make him one of the highest paid QBs
The Seahawks have offered Russell Wilson more money than all but two other NFL quarterbacks.
- Why Russell Wilson's deal should get done before Seahawks begin camp
- Mariners notebook: Little question Edgar Martinez has had an impact on offense
- Ricardo Lockette writes about final Super Bowl play, confidence in Russell Wilson
- Audio: Collection of Randy Johnson's greatest Mariners moments
- Video: Mariners turn abnormal triple play in win over Blue Jays
- Randy Johnson inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- How banged up is the Seahawks' Legion of Boom heading into training camp?
- A new line of reversible clothing with no tags or buttons is perfect for kids with autism
- Why Marymoor Park's concert rules are ridiculous and will be broken
- You won't believe this petty criticism of Amazon
- Congressman Dave Reichert calls Donald Trump a joke
- Americans have finally stopped getting fatter
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Goldschmidt homers, scores winning run in Arizona's 4-3 win
- Police say man surrendered after 4 hour standoff with police
- Utilities officials: groundwater pumping damaged water main
- Charges pending in double-fatal crash near Toppenish
- Tacoma libraries to close for 2 weeks in August
- Washington State Patrol considers larger academy class size
- Court approves changes to Seattle police use of force
What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
One in five of buyers surveyed say that not having access to adequately trained real estate professionals poses a challenge in their housing search.
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- Dry weather spurs landscaping changes
- The Latest on missing boys: Stepdad: They veered off route
- Man killed by escort possibly linked to missing women
- Mom of decapitated woman says she feels sorry for suspect
- Microsoft's free Windows 10 giveaway: What that means
- SBA loans to resume after Congress raises lending limit
- Firefighter tells 911 caller to 'deal with it yourself'
- 7 killed in 2 small plane crashes in Wisconsin, Minnesota
- A year away, Olympic organizers counting on sun and samba
- Iraqi militias train young teens to face the threat of IS
- Beijing bid faces same old questions ahead of 2022 IOC vote
- Malaysian PM axes deputy, attorney general amid fund scandal
- Nigerian leader visits Cameroon as Boko Haram attacks
- Pakistan to host second round of Kabul-Taliban talks
- 3 Russian opposition figures go on hunger strike
- Menendez case shaping up to be aggressive, tense court fight
- The Latest: Kerry warns of consequences if failed nuke deal
- George Washington University drops SAT, ACT requirement
- Short-term highway extension may be way out for Congress
- US home prices rose 4.9 pct. in May, lifted by strong sales
- Clinton, Democratic hopefuls to address DNC members
- Cabinet secretaries on Capitol Hill again to sell Iran deal
- Florida man wins Hemingway look-alike contest in Key West
- Owl with an attitude wins face-off with deputy
- Get the waffles! Maple syrup spills on New Hampshire highway
- Hiker climbs tree to escape coyotes, gets stuck for 5 hours
- Putrid-smelling flower attracts large crowds in California
- Hair dresser faces voyeurism charges in Arizona cities
- Volcano-like underground fire is put out after a month