KIRO 7Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
The gunman who killed five people after a shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington was arrested Saturday in Oak Harbor.
MyNorthwestPhotos from the scene of the mall shooting that left 5 people dead
Arcan Cetin is suspected of shooting and killing five people at the Cascade Mall in Burlington on Friday night.
Associated PressTwins win 3-2 to snap Mariners’ road winning streak
Miguel Sano hit a tiebreaking homer in the bottom of the fourth inning as the Minnesota Twins beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 Saturday night.
ChokepointsSeattle traffic: What to know this weekend before driving
Aa few projects and roadside factors are likely to snarl Seattle traffic around the region this weekend. This is what you need to watch for Sept. 23-25.
NEW Associated PressVideo released of police shooting of Keith Scott in Charlotte
Charlotte police released dramatic video Saturday that shows officers with guns drawn surrounding a black man with his hands at his side before shots are fired.
MyNorthwestTop 10 Seahawks tweets of the week
From birthday greetings to important messages regarding the state of our country, here are some of the top tweets about the Seahawks.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
Tom TangneyIt's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
Stories don't get much more inspirational than the one told in "Queen of Katwe."
MyNorthwestSeattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
Applause rarely breaks into a very procedural and bureaucratic council meeting. But that's what happened after a comment by Tim Burgess this week.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioFormer Archbishop Murphy coach calls forfeits 'unfortunate'
High school football teams are choosing to forfeit their games instead of playing Everett's Archbishop Murphy which has been an undefeated force.
MyNorthwestSuspicious tacks reported along latest Seattle cycle track
Cyclists in Seattle wonder if someone is intentionally placing tacks along the newest protected bike lane.
- Twins win 3-2 to snap Mariners' road winning streak
- Seahawks add RB Terrence Magee to roster to help thin backfield
- Rawls doubtful, Michael likely to start for Seahawks vs 49ers
- O'Neil's Week-3 NFL power rankings: Brady-less Patriots make a move
- Mariners notebook: Servais doesn't expect Clevenger story to be a distraction
- Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington: A timeline of events
- Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
- Cascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor
- Seattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
- Combating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
- Can Seattle police break this record this year?
- Former Archbishop Murphy coach calls forfeits 'unfortunate'
- It's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
- Rantz: SDOT director's speed limit claims are 'so condescending'
- Let your mom embarrass you at Bring Your Parents to Work Day
- How deep does Pluto’s ocean go? Would you believe nine times deeper than Earth’s?
- U.S. and Chinese universities start construction on joint tech innovation institute in Seattle region
- Q&A: Apptio’s CFO talks going public, becoming profitable, committing to Pacific Northwest
- SpaceX says probe into Falcon 9 launch pad blast points to helium system leak