Dave Ross, KIRO RadioU.S. Soccer trying to squeeze every cent out of Hope Solo
710 ESPN Seattle's Danny O'Neil is no fan of Hope Solo but explains why the six-month suspension placed on the goalie is "ridiculous."
MyNorthwestBoeing wants to fire artillery shells at wildfires, patent shows
Forget aircraft. Boeing wants to fire artillery shells filled with fire-retardant material at wildfires.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDonald Trump created the most stressful job in America
Based on the number of tangents Donald Trump goes on, being his teleprompter has got to be one of the most stressful jobs in the country.
MyNorthwestBellevue football coach intends to sue
Get ready for a Bellevue football coach Goncharoff lawsuit. The coach announced his intent to sue Wednesday after parents did the same.
KIRO 7'It's been hell': Big renovation leaves Seattle seniors overheated
For seven months, the sound of music has been drowned out by the sound of saws and hammers at the Phinney Terrace Apartments.
Associated PressDeath toll rises to 247 in Italy as anguish mounts over quake past
Rescue crews raced against time Thursday looking for survivors from the earthquake that leveled three towns in central Italy.
MyNorthwestBus fire prompts major evacuation of Puyallup neighborhood
A large bus fire erupted at a Puyallup School District bus garage. Explosions could be heard coming from the area as the neighborhood was evacuated.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Russell Wilson responds to question about N.C. bathroom law
Russell Wilson responded Wednesday to a report that he and his wife moved their wedding out of North Carolina due to the state’s controversial transgender bathroom law.
- Sounders draw with Dynamo 1-1 to get a point on the road
- Rawls expected to be ready for Seahawks' opener, won't play Thursday
- Nelson Cruz (back) hopes to return Thursday after leaving game early
- Tony McDaniel's return creates interesting decisions for Seahawks
- Mariners can't figure out Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka in 5-0 loss
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center puts the artistry of science on display
- Why this Seattle tech worker is leaving her job to work for the Clinton campaign in Wisconsin
- Video: ‘Oh, dear’ … Watch the world’s largest aircraft slowly crash land after test flight
- GeekWire launches new Cloud Tech channel, with underwriting support from Salesforce