Listen to 710 ESPN Seattle: Mariners vs Angels in Cactus League play »
NEW MyNorthwestCan Seattle really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
Associated Press4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
Britain's Parliament was on lockdown after an assailant stabbed an officer, then was shot by police. Police also said officers were called to an incident on Westminster Bridge.
KIRO 7One person dies, 1 recovers from hantavirus in King County
Hantavirus, which can lead to a rare disease, has emerged in King County.
MyNorthwestNeighborhood gone to pot? Take it all with you
This local home moving business has discovered a very unique corner of the real estate market -- used, well-loved homes. And they deliver.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDoes this politician even know who he's dealing with?
Conservatives in the House who call themselves the Freedom Caucus, led by Representative Mark Meadows of North Carolina, don’t like what they see.
MyNorthwestPHOTOS: Remembering the tragic Oso mudslide of 2014
Three years ago today a deadly mudslide claimed the lives of 43 people.
MyNorthwestDo arguments against the Burke-Gilman Trail gap hold up?
If you thought the final route for the gap in the Burke-Gilman Trail was a done deal, think again. Businesses are arguing against the current proposal.
Associated PressFormer Trump campaigner had plan to benefit Putin government
President Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago.
MyNorthwestBaristas challenge Starbucks' new family leave policies
A Starbucks barista traveled from Ohio to Seattle to deliver a petition urging the coffee company to offer equal family leave to all employees.
KIRO RadioSeattle's First Hill streetcar slower, but is it safe?
The Seattle Department of Transportation said it might be months before temporary safety measures give way to permanent, technical safeguards on the First Hill streetcar.
710 ESPN SeattlePoll: 53 percent are in favor of Seahawks trading Sherman
A Twitter poll conducted by Brock Huard found that a majority of the more than 5,400 respondents would want the Seahawks to trade Richard Sherman for a pair of draft picks.
MyNorthwest'Nightmare scenario' over car tabs concerns Sound Transit board
A Seattle Councilmember is concerned over pushback in Olympia over Sound Transit 3 car tab costs, and the potential funding loss.
MyNorthwestRide the Ducks involved in third crash since fatal 2015 incident
A Ride the Ducks vehicle was involved in another collision on Seattle streets recently. It's the third since the fatal collision in September 2015.
- Mariners notebook: Shawn O'Malley back in camp after appendectomy
- Report: Seahawks to sign FS Bradley McDougald on 1-year deal
- Time to trade Sherman for right offer? 53 percent say yes in poll
- Notebook: M's give Puerto Rico permission to use Edwin Diaz in WBC final
- Gee Scott: What is Marshawn Lynch's endgame with rumors of return?
- Bill Gates tells Trump and Congress that funding cuts ‘could put millions of lives at risk’
- The secret science of your office space: How architects are using neuroscience to make workers healthier and more productive
- Reports point to caution signals for Amazon Go checkout-free store
- Commentary: A Muslim laptop ban? No, a real threat — that the U.S. has lost credibility