NEW MyNorthwestWashington senator insists insurance bill is not about gun control
The senator who proposed a bill that would require gun owners to have liability insurance admits it's a long shot. But it's not about gun control, she says.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Our new national security adviser should start watching Fox News
The new national security adviser has a lot on his to-do list, which might include adding Fox News to the list of television channels he monitors.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioSeattle's Idris Mosque: We're not props for politicians
A conversation about the Islamic faith with a member of the Idris Mosque, where Mayor Murray will present a special presentation of the state of the city.
MyNorthwestAfter city's grant, Seattle homeless camp still needs to raise $15K
Camp Second Chance, a tent city, can stay on vacant City of Seattle land, but first they have to raise $15,000 to keep up their end of the bargain.
MyNorthwestWill this be the wettest February in Seattle weather history?
Seattle weather has recently moved up the charts in terms of rainfall. But how close are we to the wettest February on record?
KIRO 7Beaches closed after leak dumps untreated sewage into Puget Sound
Some beaches are closed after millions of gallons of untreated sewage was dumped into the Puget Sound when the West Point Treatment Plant in the neighborhood flooded more than a week ago.
Associated PressThousands of demonstrators across US say 'Not My President'
Thousands of demonstrators turned out Monday across the U.S. to challenge Donald Trump in a Presidents Day protest dubbed Not My President's Day.
710 ESPN SeattleLaw school will have to wait for Mariners slugger Nelson Cruz
Nelson Cruz planned to begin course work this offseason to become a lawyer -- until the Mariners slugger realized how busy his schedule was.
Ron and Don, KIRO Radio'Rare crime' in Redmond proves how useful DNA can be
When the suspect in an attack fled Redmond's Marymoor Park, he left behind a key piece of evidence that wouldn't have been of much use years ago.
- Mariners notebook: Scott Servais hopes analytics help 'tighten up' base running
- Washington's Kelsey Plum moves into 2nd place on career list
- T-Birds gut out a big comeback win in Portland Sunday evening
- Groz stories: The night I was chased by wrestler George 'The Animal' Steele
- Ex-Seahawks RB coach: Run game lacked defining RB in 2016
- Seattle homeless camp needs to raise $15K after city's grant
- Meet Noah Purcell: WA's de facto defender of the Constitution
- Will this be the wettest February in Seattle weather history?
- Seattle ranks 10th in country for time spent in traffic
- Beaches closed after leak dumps untreated sewage into Puget Sound
- T-minus-6 months: Ten ways to get fired up for an all-American eclipse
- Microsoft rolls out Azure at new Korean data centers, continuing global expansion
- WeChat parent Tencent leads $3M investment in augmented reality contact-lens company Innovega
- Science’s supporters suit up: How to get ready for the global march on Earth Day