NEW Associated PressAt least 74 hospitalized, 1 dead after tragic train crash
A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey rail station during the Thursday morning rush hour, causing serious damage. There is no word so far on any injuries.
NEW MyNorthwestRocket tests at JBLM continue despite tribe's protest
Rocket tests at Joint Base Lewis-McChord will continue Thursday despite Nisqually tribal members hand-delivering a letter to the White House.
NEW MyNorthwestBurlington store where 5 were killed expected to reopen Thursday
Macy's in the Cascade Mall is expected to reopen Thursday, almost a week after five people were killed inside the store.
Associated PressOfficials: Firefighter stops teen who killed father, shot 3
A volunteer firefighter stopped a teenager who shot two students and a teacher outside a South Carolina elementary school after killing his father at their home.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioThe story behind the 911 flag: From Everett to NY
Everett's Brian Browne didn't know he had the 911 flag for years before he turned it in. Authorities wanted to know why he had it. This is his story.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll says he still expects Russell Wilson to play vs Jets
If there’s any doubt in the mind of Seahawks Pete Carroll that Wilson will be in Sunday’s game, he isn’t sharing it.
MyNorthwestWhy Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is stepping off the mound, and will hand the ball to this person for first pitch at Safeco Field Thursday. This is why.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMan banned from bus defends marijuana smell
Strong marijuana smell is being blamed for why one man was banned from Kitsap Transit buses. He is calling foul on their foul-smell allegations.
MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
- Seahawks sign C.J. Spiller to bolster RB depth, waive Terrence Magee
- Cano, Seager homers lead Mariners to critical 12-4 win over Astros
- Notebook: Servais sticks with Marte, plus Mariners' wild-card scenarios
- Sounders keep playoff hopes alive with 1-0 win over Chicago
- Huskies back where they belong entering showdown with Stanford
- Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Google and IBM launch Partnership on AI to advance understanding and best practices
- A million people on Mars? Explaining Elon Musk’s bold plan to colonize the Red Planet
- CEO of Redbox and Coinstar maker Outerwall out as businesses split into separate enterprises following acquisition
- Microsoft agrees to provide more financial data on cloud, games and Windows