NEW MyNorthwestReport: Yet another bike share is targeting Seattle
A third bikeshare has joined the race into Seattle. Limebike wants to bring its dockless system to town, adding to the competition.
Associated PressLetter: Flynn cites ‘public frenzy,’ invokes 5th Amendment
Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn will invoke his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination.
MyNorthwestHot temps in Western Washington won't likely stick around for holiday weekend
If the thought of temperatures in the 80s and 90s in Western Washington makes you cringe, don't worry too much.
Associated PressChris Cornell's funeral will be Friday in LA
Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell will be buried Friday in Los Angeles, his attorney Kirk Pasich says. Pasich said Cornell will be buried at Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
KIRO RadioSeattle mayor's staff leaning toward Leiweke's KeyArena proposal
Sources close to the KeyArena bidding process say that Mayor Ed Murray's staff is expected to recommend the Seattle arena proposal backed by Tim Leiweke.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Comparing Trump and Obama's Mideast messages
Eight years ago, President Obama gave his first Mideast speech. Here is how Donald Trump's message compared.
GeekWireJeff Bezos lays out his vision for city on the moon, complete with robots
Amazon's Jeff Bezos went into detail about his space aspirations when students asked him questions at the Museum of Flight’s “Apollo” exhibit.
MyNorthwestKshama Sawant to Seahawks: Hire Colin Kaepernick
Seattle Councilmember Kshamas Sawant has written a letter to the Seahawks leadership asking them to hire Colin Kaepernick.
KIRO 7WSU researchers need volunteers to smoke marijuana for study
Researchers at WSU are looking for volunteers for a study to develop a breathalyzer that detects marijuana use.
MyNorthwestMeet Seattle’s 21 mayoral candidates for 2017
More than a dozen candidates have filed to replace Ed Murray as Seattle's next mayor.
- Seattle mayor’s staff leaning toward Leiweke’s KeyArena proposal
- Mariners hitters silenced by White Sox' Derek Holland in 8-1 loss
- M's Edwin Diaz makes big strides in 1st appearance since losing closer job
- Harry Shipp's goal enough as Sounders beat RSL, 1-0
- Konowalchuk: Not yet ready to commit to naming T-Birds' starter in net
- Instead of tearing Tacoma homeless camps down, city officials build them up
- Ross: Comparing Trump and Obama's Mideast messages
- 2 ferries back on Seattle-Bremerton route after long weekend lines
- Seattle mayor's staff leaning toward Leiweke's KeyArena proposal
- WSU researchers need volunteers to smoke marijuana for study