MyNorthwestCompanies with the best Seattle commute status
The Seattle commute is daunting to many, but these local, downtown companies are getting around town more efficiently than anyone else.
KIRO Radio3 major road closures will slow Seattle weekend traffic
Weekend traffic will slow as crews shut down freeways and a highway through Seattle. Work will include light rail work and homeless encampment cleanup.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy aren't universities already being open about student debt?
It's curious that colleges and universities aren't more open about student debt. A Washington state senator is trying to change that.
ChokepointsVulnerable highway through the Cascades weeks away from opening
What typically takes four to six weeks, clearing the North Cascades Highway could take up to eight weeks, according to WSDOT.
KIRO RadioSeattle comic uses laughs to talk seriously about depression
A Seattle comic relives the struggle of depression and suicidal thoughts on stage to help others dealing with the same issues.
MyNorthwestBertha is about to see the light
Workers are making final preparations for Bertha the boring machine to finish her work on the Seattle tunnel.
KIRO RadioCouncil candidate vows to give voice to frustrated Seattleites
Charlene Strong says that she is a Seattle council candidate, because she's tired of city leaders ignoring the issues she feels so deeply about.
KIRO RadioUncovering a piece of Seattle’s forgotten sports history
Festivities will mark the centennial of one of the most auspicious events in Seattle sports history. And it has nothing to do with the Seahawks or Mariners.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon: Seattle permit process cripples efforts to help homeless
Solutions to homelessness and affordable housing could be found in a Seattle backyard, if only the city would get out of the way and let it happen.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis hurts to say: Media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
As much as this hurts to say, it’s clear that the media is to blame for some of President Donald Trump’s credibility problems.
- Mariners option Ariel Miranda to Triple-A, still deciding on second lefty bullpen arm
- Clayton: Seahawks' winners and losers from the first two weeks of free agency
- Mariners notebook: Who is No. 2 in the starting rotation?
- Huskies ousted by Mississippi State 75-64 in Elite Eight
- Carl Stankowski shines for T-Birds in Game 1 win over Americans
- Why aren't universities already being open about student debt?
- Former President Bush joins Michael Medved to discuss 'Portraits of Courage'
- 'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
- The media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
- Rantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
- The Week in Geek: How Starbucks and Amazon are becoming more alike
- Spacewalkers help get station ready for space taxis during first of three outings
- Mobile ad developer claims in lawsuit it was cut out of Amazon smartphone deal by partner
- Uber GM says service may leave Seattle if landmark union law is implemented