Kipp Robertson, MyNorthwestWould this deadly force bill be a step in the right direction?
A billed filed in Olympia would potentially make it easier to charge police for unjustified use of deadly force.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioBreaking it down: Lockette speech that led to a student walkout
Ricardo Lockette's comments to a group of student-athletes at Garfield High School led to a walkout by some female students.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Greedy, clueless grocery store union attacks Amazon Go
A grocery workers union called Amazon Go "greedy" for embracing new technology. But is Amazon really the party being greedy here?
KIRO RadioUber, Lyft drivers clearly divided over unionization in Seattle
The City of Seattle will allow Uber and Lyft drivers to unionize next year, but the drivers have to decide if that's what they want.
KIRO RadioWelcome to 'Liberty': Eastern Washington is threatening to split from state
Eastern Washington is threatening to split with the rest of the state and two representatives are leading the charge.
MyNorthwestUps and downs: What Sound Transit's ridership numbers show
The affects of additional light rail stations are being felt by Sound Transit as shown in recent ridership numbers released by the transit agency.
MyNorthwestLocal food banks experiencing low donations this season
Western Washington food banks are reporting very low donations amid the holiday giving season, and as demand is on the rise.
Associated PressTrump named Time magazine's Person of the Year
Time magazine named President-elect Donald Trump its Person of the Year. Trump responded by saying, "It's a great honor. It means a lot."
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Is this the worst local energy investment ever?
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says the $107,516 investment in Port Angeles to install three "windmill-like turbines" to generate energy didn't work out quite as planned.
KIRO 7Auburn School District tells kids not vaccinated for mumps to stay home
The ongoing mumps outbreak in King County is forcing students in the Auburn School District who have not been vaccinated to stay home.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioAAA can't expect us to get seven hours of sleep these days
A sleep study found that drivers who get less than the seven hours of recommended of sleep a night significantly increase their risk for a crash.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMixed signals: How does Donald Trump really feel about Boeing?
There are a lot of moving parts related to Donald Trump and his feelings about Boeing that all came to a head on Monday morning.
MyNorthwestIn defense of meteorologists: Don't get mad at forecasts
Nothing makes people frustrated like when the weather doesn't turn out as meteorologists said it would. But that may not be a healthy view.
MyNorthwestAerospace expert: Boeing criticism is 'complete madness'
Aerospace industry expert Richard Aboulafia says Boeing isn't trying to make a ton of money off of the government with its Air Force One contract.
- Five key moments that led the Sounders to the MLS Cup final
- Seahawks bring back Jeron Johnson, waive George Farmer
- O'Neil's Three Things: Rawls is back, but is the Seahawks' offense?
- The Pete Carroll Show: Seahawks' running game getting back on track
- Dissecting ex-Seahawk Ricardo Lockette's speech that led to student walkout
- Uber, Lyft drivers clearly divided over unionization in Seattle
- Secretary of State Kim Wyman raises concerns over Trump policy
- Auburn School District tells kids not vaccinated for mumps to stay home
- More people riding Sound Transit light rail, data shows
- Uncovering SPD's hidden wartime role after Pearl Harbor
Ready to be tracked at the grocery store? Amazon’s mini-mart raises new questions for digital privacy
- ‘It’s fun!’ Microsoft vet Bob Muglia speaks out on competing with Amazon, his first CEO post, and his stint in Redmond
- With new ‘Digits’ technology, T-Mobile has a new disruption target: the phone number
- Ex-Twitter CEO invests in $5.8M round for VR startup that simulates ‘lifelike touch’ of virtual objects
- GE’s new LED table lamp comes with Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant inside