Traffic Alert: Cleared - Crash under the convention center on NB I-5. »
MyNorthwestCrash under convention center in Seattle brings traffic to a standstill
A crash under the Washington State Convention Center on northbound I-5 had traffic at a standstill Wednesday morning.
MyNorthwestPolice unable to locate suspected shooter near Everett school
A shooting near Everett High School was not related to students, according to police. However, police were unable to locate the suspect Wednesday morning.
MyNorthwestQuestions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
Federal Way police are trying to figure out why a road rage incident that led to a murder wasn't reported to them.
KIRO 7Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
University of Washington students are getting up and going to class for the first day of the school year Wednesday. Drivers can expect more traffic.
Associated PressPolice shoot, kill black man in San Diego area; protesters gather
A black man reportedly acting erratically at a strip mall in suburban San Diego was shot and killed by police.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
KIRO 744 people displaced by huge apartment fire in West Seattle
Smoke rising from the fire could be seen for miles as crews fought the multiple-alarm fire near Southwest Myrtle and Southwest Willow streets.
Associated PressMariners allow six runs in sixth inning, lose 8-4 to Astros
Felix Hernandez allowed eight runs, six of them coming in a brutal sixth inning in which theMariners committed two errors as Seattle lost 8-4 to Houston.
710 ESPN SeattleCan Christine Michael stay consistant?
The Seahawks need Michael to be reliable with Thomas Rawls out for at least a few more weeks with a leg injury.
- Mariners allow six runs in sixth inning, lose 8-4 to Astros
- Rizzs: Cano 'went up there looking to do something special and he did'
- Three keys as Sounders look to keep playoff hopes alive vs Chicago
- What We Learned featuring Russell Wilson as Plastic Man
- Pete Carroll optimistic about Russell Wilson playing through knee sprain
- Police unable to locate suspected shooter near Everett school
- Questions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
- Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
- President’s secret visit to the Puget Sound region would be impossible today
- Mystery solved: Everett police identify man who dropped off Ground Zero flag
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk makes the big pitch for his decades-long plan to colonize Mars
- Adobe’s use of Microsoft Azure will complement, not replace, AWS and its own cloud
- Tech Moves: Simply Measured co-founder steps down for role at stealthy startup; Avalara expands operations in Brazil; and more
- Amazon’s first ‘Nonprofit Expo’ encourages employees to give back through volunteering