MyNorthwestWill this be the wettest February in Seattle weather history?
Seattle weather has recently moved up the charts in terms of rainfall. But how close are we to the wettest February on record?
KIRO 7Seattle ranks 10th in country for time spent in traffic
Seattle has driven itself into a new top 10 list, placing itself among Los Angeles and other cities as having the most congested traffic in the country.
KIRO 7Looking for a 'second chance': Dozens attend deportation forum in Tacoma
Rithy Yin is among the Cambodian-American men in Washington state who activists say are facing immediate deportation to Cambodia for crimes committed years ago.
710 ESPN SeattleFirst impression: Mariners’ Felix Hernandez looks new and improved
Coming off of an injury, Felix Hernandez has been running through an exercise regimen and has taken the mound in the off season.
Associated PressSpaceX launches rocket from NASA's historic moon pad
A SpaceX rocket soared from NASA's long-idled moonshot pad Sunday, sending supplies from the spot where astronauts embarked on lunar landings nearly a half-century ago.
Ron and Don, KIRO Radio'Rare crime' in Redmond proves how useful DNA can be
When the suspect in an attack fled Redmond's Marymoor Park, he left behind a key piece of evidence that wouldn't have been of much use years ago.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioInternment lessons: Seattle group played pivotal role in healing national wound
As Seattle observes the 75th anniversary of forced internment of Japanese immigrants, Feliks Banel recalls a group of Seattle residents who helped heal the national wound.
MyNorthwestSeattle Mayor changes plans for his city speech at mosque
Seattle has slightly changed its plans for Mayor Murray's 2017 State of the City speech at the Idris Mosque. It will no longer be a council meeting.
710 ESPN SeattleMeet the new Mariner who goes by the name Tuffy
The Mariners have a new catcher and his named is Tuffy Goswisch. Yes, you read that right.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioChris Hansen, Wally Walker confident SoDo is best for NBA, NHL arena
It may be true that with the land that investor Chris Hansen is acquiring in Seattle’s SoDo neighborhood, he could probably make more money than with an arena.
ChokepointsLove them or hate them: I-405 toll lanes are likely here to stay
Upset I-405 drivers had their chance to unload on the Legislature, speaking in favor a bill to kill the express toll lanes.
KIRO 7New driver's licenses still won't get you through airport security
Washington driver’s licenses are getting an upgrade, but they still won't help you get through the airport.
- Mariners notebook: Scott Servais hopes analytics help 'tighten up' base running
- Washington's Kelsey Plum moves into 2nd place on career list
- T-Birds gut out a big comeback win in Portland Sunday evening
- Groz stories: The night I was chased by wrestler George 'The Animal' Steele
- Ex-Seahawks RB coach: Run game lacked defining RB in 2016
- Seattle ranks 10th in country for time spent in traffic
- Meet Noah Purcell: WA's de facto defender of the constitution
- Beaches closed after leak dumps untreated sewage into Puget Sound
- Looking for a 'second chance': Dozens attend deportation forum in Tacoma
- New standard WA driver's licenses still won't get you through airport security after changes
- 'Rare crime' in Redmond proves how useful DNA can be
- Is this why Congress won't push Trump too hard on his taxes?
- Chris Hansen, Wally Walker confident SoDo is best for NBA, NHL arena
- Immigration: When many things can be true at once
- Don't take Trump's next immigration order lightly, Seattle attorney says
- Get a drone’s-eye view of SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket landing – and much, much more
- Topgolf comes to Seattle: Testing the driving range-meets-bowling-alley concept at Safeco Field
- SpaceX makes its first liftoff from NASA’s historic moon pad – and then lands Falcon 9 booster
- Drone dunk: Intel’s hexicopter makes an appearance at the NBA Slam Dunk Contest