Associated PressHealth bill vote delayed in House is setback to President Trump, Ryan
GOP House leaders delayed their planned vote Thursday on a long-promised bill to repeal and replace "Obamacare."
ChokepointsSay sayonara to long delays at Mukilteo ferry terminal
The Mukilteo ferry wait is one of the worst in the Puget Sound. However, travelers could see some relief in the next few years.
MyNorthwestHow will Sound Transit respond to Legislature's latest 'message'?
The Legislature came one step closer to forcing Sound Transit to lower car tab fees amid public pressure.
MyNorthwestWhat it takes to become a C-level tech exec in Seattle
Seattle has more experienced C-level executives than any other tech hub in the United States. More experience than the industry average.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
Gov. Jay Inslee issued a dire message Thursday morning about issues facing Washington residents, and the human race, when addressing the United Nations on climate change.
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioFormer Teatro Zinzanni site is a sign of things to come for Uptown
A mandatory notice sent to neighbors on Seattle Center's north side explains the plans for the recently purchased Teatro Zinzanni.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Was the president 'vindicated' on his 'wiretap' claims?
Rep. Devin Nunes, said someone – he didn’t say who – showed him transcripts of intercepted conversations. Does that mean Trump's "wiretap" claims are vindicated?
710 ESPN Seattle'I love Seattle': Why 'New Contract Luke' returned to Seahawks
Seahawks tight end Luke Willson explained his new alter ego and why he took a 'hometown discount' to stay in Seattle.
MyNorthwestCan we really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
MyNorthwestUW professor: Blame all the potholes on our horrendous winter
The Northwest has had a lot more potholes this season, and there is a good reason for that. The weather has beaten down the region's roads.
MyNorthwestWould you house a homeless family in your backyard?
A program in Portland aims to place tiny homes in backyards for a homeless family to live in. But would Seattle homeowners be into the idea?
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Be very suspicious of Sammamish 'hate' incident
A Sammamish pharmacist says she was the recent victim of a "hate" incident during an act of road rage and that Sammamish police officers dismissed her concerns.
MyNorthwestNeighborhood gone to pot? Take it all with you
This local home moving business has discovered a very unique corner of the real estate market -- used, well-loved homes. And they deliver.
- Seahawks sign K John Lunsford to compete with Blair Walsh
- Gonzaga's Przemek Karnowski relishing NCAA run after back injury
- Plum leads Huskies into Sweet 16 matchup with Mississippi State
- Video: Jean Segura homers in 2nd game back with Mariners
- 'New Contract Luke’: Willson talks return to Seahawks after look at free agency
- Co-working meets childcare: How this business incubator is supporting working moms
- Jump in Seattle’s median home value and rental price among fastest in the country, Zillow reports
- Why Alaska Airlines is killing off the Virgin America brand – and boosting perks
- Howard Schultz hands the ‘keys to Starbucks’ to incoming CEO and tech veteran Kevin Johnson