NEW MyNorthwestSeattle mayor makes big KeyArena announcement
Just days after investors said they were willing to build a new arena in SoDo, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced plans of his own for KeyArena.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDetails on initial fight that led to controversy at Federal Way school
A police report sheds light on the officer-involved incident that started a week of tension at Federal Way's Todd Beamer High School.
NEW Movie Review'Inferno' is yet another dumb, sensational thriller
Another Dan Brown novel turned movie: Brown and his film director Ron Howard are much more interested in making dumb, sensational thrillers.
Richard Oxley, MyNorthwestSeattle is extremely close to breaking this all-time record
Seattle weather records continue to be broken in 2016, though instead of warm weather, rain is expected to hit new highs.
MyNorthwestInternational diamond heist: How masked men pulled it off in SeaTac
The King County Sheriff's Office says two masked men approached a car in SeaTac and took a bag containing more than $400,000 worth of diamonds.
710 ESPN SeattleVideo: Seahawks’ Russell Wilson on he and wife expecting first child
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson met with the media Thursday for the first time since announcing that he and his wife Ciara are expecting their first child.
MyNorthwestHarry Potter author tweets about Seahawks
Seahawks Richard Sherman dressed up in full Harry Potter attire for his Wednesday press conference. And yes, he spoke in character as well.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Seattle crime solution more about environment, less about victims
Dumpsters are being blamed for Seattle crime but KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz believes it is all a red herring by environmentalists.
ChokepointsDUIs expected to spike during the days leading up to Halloween
The number of DUIs are expected to spike far more from Halloween drinking this year, making the roads a little more dangerous. This is why.
KTTHCheck out the KTTH Voter's Guide
Find out how the KTTH talk show hosts are voting in key races for the 2016 Election. Use the voter's guide as you fill out your ballot.
MyNorthwestThis is why Seattle's Link light rail doesn’t have turnstiles
Ever wondered why Seattle Link light-rail system doesn't have turnstiles? Bruce Gray, with Sound Transit, says it was a calculated, if costly, decision.
- Re-examining the Seahawks' trade with New Orleans for Jimmy Graham
- Seahawks' Chancellor, Pierre-Louis, Sowell miss practice again Thursday
- Notebook: Podcast No. 2 plus pair of Mariners Gold Glove finalists
- 'Hawk Talk' highlights: How is the Seahawks' offense being held back?
- Carroll says Sowell feels remarkably well, mum on Seahawks' LT plan
- Seattle is extremely close to breaking this all-time record
- King County Sheriff's Office: Masked men stole more than $400K worth of diamonds
- New WSDOT barriers can help save workers' lives
- Democrats could sue Pierce County over confusing ballots
- Update: Harry Potter author weighs in on Seahawks' Richard Sherman
- Police report details initial fight that led to controversy at Todd Beamer
- All the fence-sitters can finally vote in this presidential election
- After IVF, what to do with leftover embryos?
- How Seattle plans to get rid of houses with squatters
- Rantz: Seattle crime solution is more about environment, less about victims
- Amazon Web Services third-quarter sales climb 55%, reaching a record $3.2 billion
- Amazon tops 300,000 employees in latest sign of tech giant’s massive ambitions
- Amazon posts $32.7B in revenue, up 29%, but profits fall well short of Wall Street expectations
- Seattle bumps Boston as the most expensive U.S. housing market that’s not in California