710 ESPN SeattleExperiment over: Seahawks cutting DB Brandon Browner
Seahawks are cutting Brandon Browner, who returned to Seattle this offseason and was trying to earn a spot as a backup safety with a specialized role.
MyNorthwestBertha closing in on Pike Place Market
Bertha has reached zone 6 out of the 10 it must complete. This means it is underneath these downtown buildings and about to pass by this major Seattle attraction.
MyNorthwestTrump: Why Boeing will leave, or stay, in Washington
Donald Trump joined KIRO Radio's Dori Monson and issued a warning to lawmakers ahead of his visit to Washington.
Associated PressGene Wilder, star of Mel Brooks movies, dies at 83
Gene Wilder, the star of such comedy classics as "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles," has died. He was 83.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross issues a challenge to Speaker Paul Ryan
KIRO Radio's Dave Ross challenged Speaker of the House Paul Ryan over his statements about affordable health care.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioFinally a teachable moment during useless game of 'bigot pong'
While the two presidential nominees go back and forth in a game of bigot pong, an important discussion was held on CSPAN.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Michael Bennett supports Kaepernick's protest
Michael Bennett says he supports 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem protest, telling the Times that he has every right.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioHomeless advocate explains Mayor Murray’s ‘making this up’ comment
Lisa Daugaard explains why she and other homeless advocates are urging city leaders to pass more protections for people living on the streets.
- Three things: Is Taijuan Walker giving the Mariners what they need?
- Lineups: Mariners' lefties get a shot vs Rangers ace Yu Darvish
- 'Hawk Talk' highlights: Will Michael take carries away from Rawls?
- Cano hits homer No. 30 but Mariners waste chances in 4-1 loss to White Sox
- Without Dempsey, Sounders no match for rival Timbers in 4-2 loss
- T-Mobile tweaks new unlimited data plan with $25/month premium add-on package
- High-tech cooking startup Sansaire unveils new sous vide device and app
- They’re not saying it’s aliens, but signal traced to sunlike star sparks SETI interest
- Could Amazon reviews keep you from getting sick? Researchers analyze text to predict food recalls