NEW MyNorthwestEverett witnesses: Woman said 'get away from me' before firing
Police were unable to locate the suspect in a shooting near Everett High School Wednesday morning.
NEW MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
NEW Associated PressTeenager opens fire at S.C. elementary school, arrested
Two students and one teacher were wounded after South Carolina elementary school shooting.
MyNorthwestTech giants are pumping big money into ST3 campaign
Some of Western Washington's biggest companies have given money to the Sound Transit 3 campaign that will cost taxpayers and expand light rail.
KIRO RadioUW professor will ensure superintendent forum is no easy task
While a forum at Town Hall in Seattle will be focused on children with disabilities, our state’s educational charter requires equal funding for all students, Dr. Ilene Schwartz says.
MyNorthwestQuestions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
Federal Way police are trying to figure out why a road rage incident that led to a murder wasn't reported to them.
MyNorthwestKing County dispatchers call for more recognition
A 911 call center isn't as hectic as one may think as people handle the most heart-wrenching emergencies. This movement reveals the stress of the job.
KIRO 7Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
University of Washington students are getting up and going to class for the first day of the school year Wednesday. Drivers can expect more traffic.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
710 ESPN SeattleCan Christine Michael stay consistant?
The Seahawks need Michael to be reliable with Thomas Rawls out for at least a few more weeks with a leg injury.
- Huskies back where they belong: Among Pac-12 elite
- Three keys as Sounders look to keep playoff hopes alive vs Chicago
- Lineups: Mariners turn to James Paxton for must-win rubber match
- Rizzs: Cano 'went up there looking to do something special and he did'
- What We Learned featuring Russell Wilson as Plastic Man
- Tech giants are pumping big money into Sound Transit 3 campaign
- Crash under convention center in Seattle brings morning commute to a halt
- Police unable to locate suspected shooter near Everett school
- Questions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
- Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
- University of Washington ranks No. 5 among the world’s most innovative universities
- Amazon’s new Fire TV Stick comes with Alexa remote that can find TV shows, give news updates and order a pizza
- Intellectual Ventures’ invention network spins out and reinvents itself as Xinova
- Amazon launching new bus service in the Seattle region for employees, and their dogs, too