MyNorthwestWho are the biggest Trump donors in Washington state?
A local publication has published a list of the highest Donald Trump donors in Washington state, who have given thousands.
GeekWireGoogle Express home delivery launches in Seattle
Google Express launched today in Seattle and across Washington, along with 10 other states.
NEW KIRO 7Secretary of State candidate believes deadline may discourage voters
Pierce County voters are being encouraged to drop their ballots in the mail four days before the deadline, which some say could hurt turnout.
NEW MyNorthwestSurvey finds higher approval for Seattle police; a few 'troubling' points
A survey found that more people approve of the Seattle police work going on in the city compared to the last few years.
MyNorthwestBertha has stopped under this downtown Seattle street
Once again, Bertha has stopped underneath First Avenue where these buildings stand, and this popular tourist attraction is located nearby.
ChokepointsDo Bellevue residents have a reason to increase property taxes?
A property tax on the ballot for Bellevue residents could help fund major improvements. But does the city actually need them?
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Crybaby transit activists keep pulling down anti-ST3 signs
Someone keeps pulling down No on ST3 signs along Eastlake Avenue in Seattle. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz chronicles his efforts to keep them up.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioSurprise: Voter fraud is not as rampant as Trump claims
Though there is a small amount of voter fraud, it's nowhere near as bad as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump makes it seem at his rallies.
MyNorthwestDriver killed in crash that split car in two; MLK Jr. Way closed for hours
A crash that killed one person early Tuesday morning has forced officials to close of the northbound lanes of MLK Jr. Way for hours.
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Stephen Hauschka: ‘I feel like I let the team down’
Stephen Hauschka had no explanation for how he missed a 28-yard field-goal attempt that would have given the Seahawks a 9-6 win over Arizona on Sunday night .
MyNorthwestGabby Giffords joins wave of well-known Democrats to visit Seattle
Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords was among the latest in a flurry of well-known Democrats to stump for the Party in Washington state.
- Seahawks' Sowell to miss few weeks with MCL sprain, Rawls nearing return
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson does not like ties, has an idea to avoid them
- Clayton: Seahawks have to consider trading for Joe Thomas or Joe Staley
- Complete team performance pushed Sounders to playoffs-clinching win
- Seahawks' Stephen Hauschka: 'I feel like I let the team down'
- Survey finds higher approval for Seattle police; a few 'troubling' points
- Driver killed in crash that split car in two; MLK Jr. Way closed for hours
- Single crash backs up traffic on I-5, I-405 and SR 525
- Former Seahawks RB Demitrius Bronson scores big with WWE contract
- Who are the biggest Trump donors in Washington state?
- Amazon reports huge growth in Dash Button orders, adds 60 new brands from PoopBags to Pop-Tarts
- With stock price slumping and suitors fleeing, Twitter reportedly planning to cut hundreds of jobs
- Gradatim Ferociter! Jeff Bezos explains Blue Origin’s motto, logo … and the boots
- Jeff Bezos: Amazon drones will find landing spots using symbols printed out by customers