NEW MyNorthwestHarry Potter author tweets about Seahawks
Seahawks Richard Sherman dressed up in full Harry Potter attire for his Wednesday press conference. And yes, he spoke in character as well.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis new bike-theft weapon will make thieves vomit
The founder of Skunklock created a new deterrent that he hopes will cut down on bike theft.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioShould we just call health care what it actually is?
Whether you repeal and replace Obamacare as Trump promises, or you keep it and fix it as Clinton promises, there's only one way health care works.
With cybersecurity threats on the rise, protecting your customers is the cost of doing business.
GeekWireAmazon sees potential for up to 2,000 grocery stores in U.S. over next decade
Amazon’s grocery stores under construction in its hometown are just the start of a much larger vision.
ChokepointsDUIs expected to spike during the days leading up to Halloween
The number of DUIs are expected to spike far more from Halloween drinking this year, making the roads a little more dangerous. This is why.
Associated PressPost-election unity? Clinton and Trump won't say yet
With a dozen days left until Election Day, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are refusing to commit to working with each other post-election.
MyNorthwestHow Sound Transit loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
Ever wondered why Seattle Link light-rail system doesn't have turnstiles? Bruce Gray, with Sound Transit, says it was a calculated, if costly, decision.
KTTHCheck out the KTTH Voter's Guide
Find out how the KTTH talk show hosts are voting in key races for the 2016 Election. Use the voter's guide as you fill out your ballot.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioMaking the art of bonsai appeal to millennials
Federal Way's Pacific Bonsai Museum is curated by a 35 year old who is working to make bonsai appeal to a younger generation.
KIRO RadioCompany, city faces squatter issue in Seattle
KIRO Radio staff learned first hand how Seattle deals with squatters as a group sets up in a vacant house across the street in Eastlake.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioWelcome to Warshington? Commonly mispronounced names around the state
Local historian Feliks Banel examines many of the regions mispronounced locations, including the state itself - Warshington.
- Carroll says Sowell feels remarkably well, mum on Seahawks' LT plan
- Harry Potter -- err, Richard Sherman -- feeling better after OT exhaustion
- Huard's Chalk Talk: Seahawks' Doug Baldwin shows savvy on OT catch
- Hansen's latest offer shows how serious he is about bringing NBA back to Seattle
- Salk: Mayor Ed Murray among major hurdles to Seattle Arena deal
- Update: Harry Potter author weighs in on Seahawks' Richard Sherman
- Seattle cyclists have a new weapon against bike theft
- Overwhelming demand for Key Arena clinic shows our 'broken health care system'
- Previous argument against Seattle arena now a moot point
- 'Obamacare' users to see an average 13.6 percent rate increase next year
- F5 Networks beats Q4 earnings expectations with $525M in revenue, names new CTO
- Watch how Microsoft’s new Surface Dial works on the Surface Studio PC
- Paul Allen rumored to be seller of 1963 jet painting that could fetch $35 million
- Xbox Live monthly usage drops from June to September, raising stakes for the holidays