MyNorthwestInslee and Bryant moved off of TV and onto Twitter after debate
Bill Bryant and Jay Inslee moved the Washington gubernatorial debate off of the TV Monday, onto Twitter as the two continued to Tweet at each other.
NEW MyNorthwestWhat one Auburn driver did to sneak into the HOV lane
A single Auburn driver tried to defeat the HOV lane Tuesday morning with a fake passenger. But one WSP trooper had doubts about his "rider."
MyNorthwestLower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
It's official. In a unanimous vote, the Seattle City Council approved lowering the speed limit for drivers.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioThis Seattle club tests your drinks for date rape drugs
Several people have reported being drugged at Capitol Hill bars recently. Now, this local bar will help you test your cocktail for date rape drugs.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThe fact-checkers were not kind during the Trump – Clinton debate
Hillary Clinton wasn't a saint during the debate, but facts fell more out of favor with Donald Trump Monday night.
MynorthwestMayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
Mayor Ed Murray proposed putting another $12 million in the 2017-18 Seattle budget toward the homeless crisis.
MyNorthwestJay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
Gov. Jay Inslee and his GOP challenger Bill Bryant met for their second debate Monday night.
Associated PressAP FACT CHECK: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate
The Associated Press combed through statements from the first Clinton - Trump debate. Who was accurate? And who
KIRO 7Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act
The family of Chuck Eagan, a longtime Boeing employee, talks to KIRO 7 about life with Chuck and now life without him after the shooting at Cascade Mall on Friday night.
Local NewsCascade Mall shooting suspect reportedly admits to killings
Arcan Cetin, the alleged shooter in the Cascade Mall mass shooting, appeared in Skagit County Court Monday. He faces five murder charges.
Associated PressEdmonds teacher, bus driver, among 8 arrested in sex sting
Eight men have been arrested in a sex sting in which they allegedly thought they were going to have sex with a minor.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioArcan Cetin classmate tells of acting out, groping
A former classmate of Cascade Mall shooting suspect Arcan Cetin tells of the man's inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioHow the King County budget will impact roads, traffic
The next King County budget will be revealed on Monday. It has dramatic spending increases for transit in the King County region.
MyNorthwestAG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed three new court actions against Tim Eyman, three political committees, and their officers and treasurer.
- Jimmy Graham: 'I’m only going to get better' as knee regains strength
- Mariners notebook: Nelson Cruz will play through wrist pain
- Pete Carroll, Seahawks must weigh what's best for Russell Wilson
- Sounders meant business in 4-2 win over LA Galaxy
- Seahawks' offense finally gets untracked in win over 49ers
- Lower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
- Jay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
- Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act inside Macy's
- Mayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
- AG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
- Back up a minute: Photo captures Hillary Clinton and the selfie generation, but there’s more to it
- Microsoft demonstrates the world’s ‘first AI supercomputer,’ using programmable hardware in the cloud
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Rewind: Pwning battery backups in an explosive season finale
- Live Blog: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta