MyNorthwestTacoma rent is following Seattle's sky-high prices
Tacoma rent is rising in the shadow of Seattle's own rental woes. It is a trend fed by Seattle's sky-high prices, and could have the same affect on Tacoma.
KIRO 7Shots fired during vigil for slain Federal Way father
Federal Way police are investigating a shooting at the same site where a father was shot and killed Monday night.
MyNorthwestSystem to prevent train accidents not turned on yet in Western Washington
A safety system that would override engineers and slow or stop trains is installed, but not turned on for all tracks in Washington.
Associated PressPolice check if man tried to buy gun before mall shooting
Detectives on Thursday were investigating a tip that the man accused of shooting and killing five people in a mall north of Seattle may have tried unsuccessfully to buy a handgun.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioVideo: Parent complains about tent pitched on Seattle playfield
A parent tells KIRO Radio's Dori Monson about the difficulties of removing tents from a youth playfield in Interbay. The attempts were unsucessful this weekend.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioIf all else fails, make soda a controlled substance
If even showing people how much sugar is in soda doesn't deter them from drinking too much, why not just make it a controlled substance?
Associated PressMike Zunino’s HR spurs Mariners past A’s
Struggling Mike Zunino delivered the go-ahead home run in the seventh inning and Seattle held on for a 3-2 victory over the Oakland Athletics on Thursday night.
MyNorthwestWhat are those poles near I-5 in Northgate?
Drivers heading through Northgate on I-5 have no doubt noticed the giant white poles sticking out of the ground just west of the freeway.
710 ESPN SeattleWilson says he will power through knee injury, play the Jets
“No doubt,” Wilson said when asked if there’s any question in his mind about his status for Sunday’s game. “No doubt.”
MyNorthwestStandout costumes from Seattle Mariners rookie hazing
The Seattle Mariners proved they can still have fun, even while fighting to keep their season alive.
- Mike Zunino's solo homer spurs Mariners past Athletics 3-2
- Notebook: Versatile bullpen a plus in Mariners' must-win situation
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson: 'No doubt' he'll play vs. Jets despite sprained knee
- Mariners' potential postseason game tickets go on sale Friday
- O’Neil’s Week-4 picks: The NFL hath no fury like Bill Belichick scorned
- Remitly raises another $38M as it expands remittance service to Latin America
- Yes, Amazon is behind that drive-up grocery store coming to Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood
- Startup Spotlight: Ex-Microsoft employees want to reinvent email with TouchMail app for Windows
- Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans dramatic rocket test flight on a big day for space