MyNorthwestSuspect in custody after another stabbing reported at Alderwood Mall
The Lynnwood Police Department said a stabbing occurred in Alderwood Mall at 1:51 p.m. and that the suspect in custody.
MyNorthwestRussell Wilson moves on from Seahawks' playoff loss in way only he can
Hours after the Seahawks playoff loss to the Falcons Saturday, quarterback Russell Wilson and his teammates were talking about the future on social media.
Associated PressKremlin counts days to Trump’s inauguration, blasts Obama
Exulted by Donald Trump’s victory in the U.S., the Kremlin is counting the days to his inauguration and venting its anger at Barack Obama’s outgoing administration, no holds barred.
KIRO 7Man suspected in Bellevue arson had run-in at mosque last summer
An arson fire badly damaged the Islamic Center of the Eastside in Bellevue early Saturday morning, and one man was arrested.
Associated PressStudent deaths revive concerns about roads to Pullman
Recent deaths of two WSU students have revived concerns about the safety of roadways leading to the rural college town of Pullman.
Associated PressWhat happens between now and Ringling's closure in May?
The owners of Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus announced Saturday that they will close the 146-year-old show in May.
Dave Ross, KIRO Radio'Strange' law in Hollywood will most likely be overturned, McKenna says
There are a bunch of new laws taking effect this year and one in California I found quite strange.
Associated PressFeds weigh petition asking for whale protection zone
The federal government is considering a petition that calls for a whale protection zone on the west side of Washington’s San Juan Island.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy Tukwila is suffering more than neighboring schools
The Tukwila School District has experienced a population growth unlike anything its neighbors have seen, including Seattle. But it comes at quite a cost.
- Seahawks players react to playoff loss on social media
- Pete Carroll: DeShawn Shead suffered significant knee injury in Seahawks' loss
- Steelers hold off Chiefs on Boswell's 6 field goals, 18-16
- Clutch Rodgers leads Packers past rallying Cowboys, 34-31
- Instant reaction from 710 ESPN Seattle on Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Russell Wilson moves on from Seahawks' playoff loss in way only he can
- Man suspected in Bellevue arson had run-in at mosque last summer
- Mayor Murray dumps Seattle's bike share program
- Unconscious driver found with needle in his arm on I-5
- Seahawks fan goes the extra miles to show his ultimate dedication
T-Mobile CEO scolds Sprint CEO for laughing at Chelsea Handler’s Twitter joke about car crashing into T-Mobile store
- How this reluctant Fitbit investor almost missed a $1.6 billion windfall
- SpaceX returns to flight with Iridium satellite launch – and rocket landing!
- Amazon wants FCC approval to test mysterious wireless communications system
- Life-size LEGO Batmobile uses 344,000 bricks — and needs one superhero behind the wheel