Don O'Neill, KIRO RadioO’Neill: Mayor, Council deserve – a little – credit for Seattle homeless ideas
KIRO Radio's Don O'Neill has been an outspoken critic of Mayor Ed Murray and the City Council's handling of Seattle homeless problem but is willing to give them one piece of credit.
KIRO 7Shots fired at Pierce Co. sheriff office with deputies inside
Two deputies were inside a Pierce County Sheriff’s office in the Bonney Lake neighborhood when the building was hit by five bullets.
Eric Mandel, 710 ESPN SeattleThomas Rawls gets concussion advice from ‘big brother’ Marshawn Lynch
Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls had his finest performance of the season on Sunday night, and doing it in front of his 'big brother' Marshawn Lynch made it even sweeter.
Kipp Robertson, MyNorthwestSnow may linger after second storm in Puget Sound region
The National Weather Service says more snow could be headed toward the Puget Sound region, though it may not reach Seattle.
Eric Mandel, 710 ESPN SeattleNewton: Necktie not to blame in loss to Seahawks
Carolina head coach Ron Rivera didn’t want to get into the specifics of why Cam Newton wasn’t on the field for the disastrous first series.
MyNorthwestSDOT, King County release winter service maps
Seattle and King County released their planned snow route maps ahead the first snow of the season on Monday morning.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThe punchline of SNL's skit was the reaction from president-elect Trump
The real punchline of an SNL skit was when the president-elect tweeted during the broadcast that the skit was “unwatchable and not funny.”
Josh Kerns, KIRO RadioMADD is fighting more than drunk drivers
MADD has had to add more "D's" to its mission thanks to the legalization of marijuana and cellphones.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioSeattle's first Pearl Harbor Day
Seattle historian Feliks Banel explains how war came to Seattle in December 1941. We met the enemy, and the enemy (here on the West Coast, anyhow) was us.
MyNorthwestAmazon Go seeks to eliminate lines at the grocery store
Checkout lines at the grocery store may soon be a thing of the past thanks to Amazon Go.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioUnderstanding one of the big unknowns with life under Trump
One of the big unknowns, when President-elect Donald Trump actually becomes president, is what happens to trade with China?
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleEarl Thomas tweets about retirement after leaving game with leg fracture
Seahawks' Earl Thomas left in the second quarter when he collided with strong safety Kam Chancellor while nearly intercepting a deep pass over the middle.
Eric Mandel, MyNorthwestTickets to Huskies playoff semifinal game in Atlanta won't be cheap
Buying tickets to travel to Atlanta and watch the University of Washington Huskies play in the College Football playoff semifinal won't be a cheap venture.
- Pete Carroll gets a chuckle out of Earl Thomas' retirement mention
- Thomas Rawls gets concussion advice from ‘big brother’ Marshawn Lynch
- Cam Newton: Panthers didn’t lose to Seahawks because of a necktie
- With Earl Thomas' injury, Seahawks lose the free spirit of their defense
- They're in: Huskies get top-ranked Alabama in College Football Playoff
- Dori: Why did we spend $108 million on a Seattle dump?
- O’Neill: Mayor, Council deserve – a little – credit for Seattle homeless ideas
- Understanding one of the big unknowns with life under Trump
- The punchline of SNL's skit was the reaction from president-elect Trump
- Trump is probably smooth enough to avoid these conflicts
- Microsoft tests new AI chatbot ‘Zo’ after shutting down ‘Tay’ earlier this year
- The end of grocery checkers? Amazon’s high-tech convenience store points to future of physical retail
- Bill Gates reveals the 5 best books he read in 2016
- Former Expedia IT technician pleads guilty to insider trading, stealing information from executives