NEW Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Crybaby transit activists keep pulling down anti-ST3 signs
Someone keeps pulling down No on ST3 signs along Eastlake Avenue in Seattle. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz chronicles his efforts to keep them up.
NEW MyNorthwestSingle crash backs up traffic on I-5, I-405 and SR 525
A crash at the Lynnwood split on SB I-405 caused backups on I-5 and SR 525 Tuesday morning.
NEW MyNorthwestBertha has stopped under this downtown Seattle street
Once again, Bertha has stopped underneath First Avenue where these buildings stand, and this popular tourist attraction is located nearby.
NEW MyNorthwestWho are the biggest Trump donors in Washington state?
A local publication has published a list of the highest Donald Trump donors in Washington state, who have given thousands.
MyNorthwestStudent found dead at Washington State University fraternity
A Washington State University student was found dead in his fraternity room early Monday morning. The exact cause of death remains unknown.
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Stephen Hauschka: ‘I feel like I let the team down’
Stephen Hauschka had no explanation for how he missed a 28-yard field-goal attempt that would have given the Seahawks a 9-6 win over Arizona on Sunday night .
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioTake the crime survey: Does your crime perspective match reality?
In its second and final year, SPD's crime survey is an attempt to gauge the gap between actual crime data and how people perceive crime.
MyNorthwestAmber Alert: Missing Spokane girl found safe with mother
An Amber Alert was issued for a 6-year-old girl out of Spokane who police say was taken by her mother.
MyNorthwestGabby Giffords joins wave of well-known Democrats to visit Seattle
Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords was among the latest in a flurry of well-known Democrats to stump for the Party in Washington state.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIs Seattle trying to destroy Uber?
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says a collective bargaining agreement that favors unions will destroy rideshare companies, like Uber.
- Seahawks' Sowell to miss few weeks with MCL sprain, Rawls nearing return
- Seahawks' Stephen Hauschka: 'I feel like I let the team down'
- Pete Carroll: 'Not likely' that Seahawks acquire OT with Bradley Sowell hurt
- Clayton: Seahawks have to consider trading for Joe Thomas or Joe Staley
- AP Top 25: Huskies rise to No. 4, Cougars still on outside looking in
- Uber makes rare ballot endorsement, voices support for massive $54B transit prop in Seattle
- Every Donald Trump Twitter insult in one place isn’t dumb, boring or dopey — it’s genius!
- Seattle journalists launch ‘The Evergrey’ newsletter, seeking a stronger sense of place in a booming city
- Apollo 11 moon ship may go on tour for 50th anniversary – and stop by Seattle