MyNorthwestSnohomish County's heroin epidemic needs funding that doesn't exist
If you're a heroin addict in Snohomish County and you want help, chances are you'll be moved out of the county -- or even state. That could change soon.
MyNorthwestSafest and most dangerous places to live in Washington
A home security company crunched the numbers to find the safest towns in Washington, and the state's most
Associated PressBritain raises terror level after deadly concert attack
Prime Minister Theresa May says Britain’s threat level from terrorism has been raised to critical — meaning an attack may be imminent.
Associated PressPolitician's mom encourages supporters to plant comments on news stories
State Rep. Jesse Young and his supporters knew the story was about to come out.
710 ESPN SeattleEx-teammates react to Cortez Kennedy’s death
Dave Wyman of 710 ESPN Seattle said he spent half of Tuesday morning hoping that the news originally reported by TMZ wasn’t true.
MyNorthwestState senator wants to un-mask protesters
A Washington state senator wants prohibit protesters from wearing masks in public and private places.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Deadly attack in Manchester is supposed to create hatred
KIRO Radio's Dave Ross says the main question following the terror attack in Manchester is: How do we react?
Associated PressSeattle city council passes ordinance on recording police
People in Seattle now have a legal right to record encounters between the police and civilians.
MyNorthwestThird bikeshare company announces plans for Seattle
A third bikeshare has joined the race into Seattle. Limebike wants to bring its dockless system to town, adding to the competition.
MyNorthwestHot temps in Western Washington won't likely stick around for holiday weekend
If the thought of temperatures in the 80s and 90s in Western Washington makes you cringe, don't worry too much.
KIRO RadioSeattle mayor's staff leaning toward Leiweke's KeyArena proposal
Sources close to the KeyArena bidding process say that Mayor Ed Murray's staff is expected to recommend the Seattle arena proposal backed by Tim Leiweke.
MyNorthwestMeet Seattle’s 21 mayoral candidates for 2017
More than a dozen candidates have filed to replace Ed Murray as Seattle's next mayor.
- Mariners activate Robinson Cano from DL ahead of Nationals series
- Cliff Avril says Seahawks defense is full of young talent but veterans 'still have it'
- Drayer: Mariners begin their 'rabbit-out-of-hat' week
- Mariners recall Zunino, option Vogelbach in series of roster moves
- M's should see key returns begin this week, and they'll need them
- Tackling Snohomish County's heroin epidemic requires funding that doesn't exist
- State senator wants to un-mask protesters
- Safest and most dangerous places to live in Washington
- Report: Yet another bikeshare is targeting Seattle
- Hot temps in Western Washington won't likely stick around for holiday weekend