Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, along with City Council member Mike O'Brien, has rolled out what some are hailing as the "Grand Bargain" between affordable housing advocates and real estate developers.
Tacoma is crafting a new program that would place firearm drop boxes in neighborhoods with the aim to encourage people to turn in guns.
Marshawn Lynch went on a home shopping channel to sell packs of Skittles.
MyNorthwestParents, doctors optimistic about injured firefighter's recovery
Daniel Lyon, a firefighter injured in the Okanogan wildfires two weeks ago, has been upgraded to serious condition and his doctors and family couldn't be more thrilled.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioSeattle's tech workers get rental discounts after driving rates up
Is is legal or fair for employees of certain tech companies to receive rental deals? Tom and Curley debate the fairness of the new tactic used by some landlords.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll confirms RB Fred Jackson visiting; Turbin has ankle injury
The Seahawks are taking a look at free-agent running back Fred Jackson with backup Robert Turbin potentially out for a matter of weeks due to an ankle injury.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioGrocery employee punished for protecting himself on Capitol Hill
Mathew Chandler says drunks and drug users frequent the grocery store he works at almost daily. He says he was punished for trying to protect himself at work.
MyNorthwestVery few taking advantage of Seattle car tab rebate
Almost three months into a car tab rebate program and things aren't going quite as the City of Seattle planned.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioFact Check: Is Mount McKinley's name change part of a 'bigger plan?'
When we learned that Obama's administration opted to change the name of Mount McKinley to Denali, there was a chorus of phony outrage from his political detractors.
MyNorthwest4.3 earthquake near Grand Coulee Dam
A 4.3 magnitude earthquake rattled an area about 21 miles north of the Grand Coulee Dam on Tuesday morning.
KIRO RadioVictims' attorney: 'Someone must have known something was wrong'
Families of the Marysville Pilchuck High School shooting victims are banding together, trying to determine if the tragic attack could have been prevented.
MyNorthwestStudy says Seattle drivers are some of the worst
In yet another study about our habits on the roads, Seattle drivers rank a measly 184th out of 200 U.S. cities.
ChokepointsHow to drive on the new Bothell Braid
One of the last remaining obstacles ahead of the Express Toll Lanes on I-405 is complete. The Bothell Braid means no more weaving on the freeway.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioWhy are so many people from King County moving to California?
Tom and Curley argue that the tech industry is at the heart of why California and King County exchange nearly the same number of residents each year.
MyNorthwestThousands remain without power four days after deadly Northwest windstorm
The region recovers after a windstorm ripped through the Puget Sound, killing two, and knocking out power to thousands.
- Earl Thomas won't play in preseason finale but appears 'ready to go' for opener
- Mariners notebook: Final month a tryout for Brad Miller in center field
- Will 'Concussion' impact the NFL and its fans? 'Bob, Groz and Tom' discuss
- Video: Pete Carroll says now is the time players can make names for themselves
- Video: Tom Cable says this might be the best group he's worked with
- Lemuel Jeanpierre released as Seahawks trim roster ahead of deadline
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood to Carolina for 2017 draft pick
- Mother hopeful for daughter's future with help from service dog
- Fact Check: Is Mount McKinley's name change part of a 'bigger plan?'
- LA police attempt to improve relations with body cams
- Grocery employee punished for protecting himself on Capitol Hill
- The magical mysteries of breast milk, revealed
- Ron Upshaw: McKinley's name change might be part of a bigger plan
- WSU students may fail classes for saying 'illegal immigrant'
- Parents, doctors optimistic about injured firefighter's recovery
- Vancouver police dog stabbed by man wanted on warrants
- NTSB releases factual report on Seattle news chopper crash
- School shooter texted 'I'm sorry' to family before killings
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over grocery deal
- Pasco School District goes to court to try to stop strike
- Family, doctor say injured firefighter making slow progress
Older and single make up greater first-time buyer group
The average first-time homebuyer is about 33 with a median income near $54,340,
- Poor credit brings higher insurance rates, study reveals
- Owners who lost homes set for strong return
- Buy a vacation rental with a self-directed IRA
- No personal use: Investor eyes high-end vacation rental
- 'Prices rising just too fast' - Realtor economist
- Big on buying: Millennials shake 'just renting' perception
- Seattle rents on the rise, rank 8th in nation
- Police in Illinois hunt for 3 suspects after officer killed
- In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alaska glacier
- The Latest: Missouri executes man for girl's 1989 killing
- Missouri executes man for 15-year-old girl's 1989 killing
- Shell president: 'Oil will be required for a long time'
- Prosecutor: 2nd video emerges of deadly shooting by deputies
- Court sides with Uber drivers to expand case over pay
- Mexican president's state-of-the-nation beset by doubts
- North Korea denies it apologized over mine blast
- Hong Kong teen faces trial over pro-democracy protest
- Guatemalan president's immunity lifted in corruption scandal
- China chemical factory blast toll rises to 5
- Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve 'sin of abortion'
- UN: Gaza could be 'uninhabitable' by 2020 if trends continue
- Bush-Trump feud intensifies in GOP primary
- Kerry to outline US assurances to Israel, Gulf to lawmakers
- Archbishop assails Trump over birthright citizenship repeal
- Senate leader: Not enough votes to defund Planned Parenthood
- CNN amends debate criteria, Fiorina may get in
- Report says ending ban wouldn't hurt consumers at pump
- Marco Rubio says nation doesn't need US Education Department
- 3,000 Philly Naked Bike Riders photo-bomb wedding shoot
- Las Vegas' new ad campaign pushes 'sexy' watering habits
- Senator with son named McKinley decries mountain name change
- NY court refuses to hear appeals in chimp personhood case
- Southern New Jersey man digs up live cannonball in backyard
- $20 found in San Francisco leads to $1 million lottery win
- No bones about it: Dog mayor plans to run for president