Associated PressTrump taps military strategist as national security adviser
Trump announced Monday Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster as his pick to replace ousted Michael Flynn as the president's new national security adviser.
MyNorthwestWill this be the wettest February in Seattle weather history?
Seattle weather has recently moved up the charts in terms of rainfall. But how close are we to the wettest February on record?
Associated PressThousands of demonstrators across US say 'Not My President'
Thousands of demonstrators turned out Monday across the U.S. to challenge Donald Trump in a Presidents Day protest dubbed Not My President's Day.
710 ESPN SeattleLaw school will have to wait for Mariners slugger Nelson Cruz
Nelson Cruz planned to begin course work this offseason to become a lawyer -- until the Mariners slugger realized how busy his schedule was.
KIRO 7Looking for a 'second chance': Dozens attend deportation forum in Tacoma
Rithy Yin is among the Cambodian-American men in Washington state who activists say are facing immediate deportation to Cambodia for crimes committed years ago.
Ron and Don, KIRO Radio'Rare crime' in Redmond proves how useful DNA can be
When the suspect in an attack fled Redmond's Marymoor Park, he left behind a key piece of evidence that wouldn't have been of much use years ago.
- Mariners notebook: Scott Servais hopes analytics help 'tighten up' base running
- Washington's Kelsey Plum moves into 2nd place on career list
- T-Birds gut out a big comeback win in Portland Sunday evening
- Groz stories: The night I was chased by wrestler George 'The Animal' Steele
- Ex-Seahawks RB coach: Run game lacked defining RB in 2016
- Seattle ranks 10th in country for time spent in traffic
- Meet Noah Purcell: WA's de facto defender of the constitution
- Beaches closed after leak dumps untreated sewage into Puget Sound
- Looking for a 'second chance': Dozens attend deportation forum in Tacoma
- New standard WA driver's licenses still won't get you through airport security after changes
- 'Rare crime' in Redmond proves how useful DNA can be
- Is this why Congress won't push Trump too hard on his taxes?
- Chris Hansen, Wally Walker confident SoDo is best for NBA, NHL arena
- Immigration: When many things can be true at once
- Don't take Trump's next immigration order lightly, Seattle attorney says
- Science’s supporters suit up: How to get ready for the global march on Earth Day
- Backlash against Uber re-emerges after former employee details alleged sexual harassment
- Utrip raises $4M to build out artificial intelligence-based travel planning platform
- Q&A: Former EagleView CEO Chris Barrow on launching a $150M venture fund in Seattle