710 ESPN SeattleMichael Bennett, Kam Chancellor out for Seahawks vs Saints
The Seahawks ruled out defensive end Michael Bennett for Sunday’s game before the team even left for New Orleans.
Associated PressFBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
The disclosure raises the possibility of the FBI reopening the criminal investigation involving the Democratic presidential nominee just days before the election.
MyNorthwestRidesharing giant Uber comes out in favor of Sound Transit 3
A Ridesharing giant has come out in favor of the $54 billion Sound Transit Proposition 1 as Uber endorses Sound Transit 3.
Richard Oxley, MyNorthwestMultiple Seattle weather records hit as October comes to a close
Seattle weather records continue to be broken in 2016, though it's not just warm weather - rain is expected to hit new highs.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll: Russell Wilson will play vs Saints, Kam Chancellor doubtful
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says quarterback Russell Wilson will play Sunday against New Orleans despite a pectoral injury.
Associated PressLetters being sent about voter pamphlet translation
The secretary of state’s office will be sending letters to hundreds of voters in response to an inexact translation in voter pamphlets.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor makes big KeyArena announcement
Just days after investors said they were willing to build a new arena in SoDo, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced plans of his own for KeyArena.
MyNorthwestSecond serious crash this week along MLK Jr. Way blocks road, light rail
Another serious crash along MLK Jr. Way was reported Friday morning. Police found a car nearly wrapped around a power pole.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDetails on initial fight that led to controversy at Federal Way school
A police report sheds light on the officer-involved incident that started a week of tension at Federal Way's Todd Beamer High School.
Movie Review'Inferno' is yet another dumb, sensational thriller
Another Dan Brown novel turned movie: Brown and his film director Ron Howard are much more interested in making dumb, sensational thrillers.
Associated PressJury acquits leaders of Oregon standoff of federal charges
A jury delivered an extraordinary blow to the government in a long-running battle over the use of public lands.
MyNorthwestInternational diamond heist: How masked men pulled it off in SeaTac
The King County Sheriff's Office says two masked men approached a car in SeaTac and took a bag containing more than $400,000 worth of diamonds.
KTTHCheck out the KTTH Voter's Guide
Find out how the KTTH talk show hosts are voting in key races for the 2016 Election. Use the voter's guide as you fill out your ballot.
- Nelson Valdez the unlikely hero in Sounders’ playoff-opening victory
- NFL Power Rankings: Seahawks moving up, but injuries could get in the way
- Pete Carroll: Russell Wilson will play for Seahawks vs Saints
- Facing Oregon State on the road could pose a problem for WSU
- John Clayton's 4 keys for worn-down Seahawks vs Saints
- Arguments for and against Sound Transit 3
- Problems with Metro's new electric buses cause delayed commutes, safety problems
- Second serious crash this week along MLK Jr. Way blocks road, light rail
- Seattle mayor makes big KeyArena announcement
- Seattle is extremely close to breaking this all-time record
- Police report details initial fight that led to controversy at Todd Beamer
- All the fence-sitters can finally vote in this presidential election
- After IVF, what to do with leftover embryos?
- How Seattle plans to get rid of houses with squatters
- Rantz: Seattle crime solution is more about environment, less about victims
- How Microsoft Office will work on Apple’s new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- This kid is on cloud nine: Dad creates ‘Princess Cumulus’ with thunderstorm costume for Halloween
- Amazon Web Services third-quarter sales climb 55%, reaching a record $3.2 billion
- Amazon tops 300,000 employees in latest sign of tech giant’s massive ambitions