NEW MyNorthwestRoad rage kills man en route to visit newborn baby
Road rage is being blamed for the shooting of a Federal Way man who was driving to see his wife and newborn child in the hospital.
MyNorthwestInslee and Bryant moved off of TV and onto Twitter after debate
Bill Bryant and Jay Inslee moved the Washington gubernatorial debate off of the TV Monday, onto Twitter as the two continued to Tweet at each other.
NEW Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioOpposing views from WA supporters of the Clinton v. Trump debate
Supporters of both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump had opinions on the lack of discussion at the first debate over Clinton's emails.
No investment is without risk, but when it comes to entrusting a professional with your money, it pays to do your due diligence.
MyNorthwestCrash causes closure of all WB express lanes on I-90 bridge
The Washington State Department of Transportation reports that vehicles stuck on the express lanes are now being funneled out to the mainline.
MyNorthwestWhat one Auburn driver did to sneak into the HOV lane
A single Auburn driver tried to defeat the HOV lane Tuesday morning with a fake passenger. But one WSP trooper had doubts about his "rider."
710 ESPN SeattleKing Felix gets two more shots to help Mariners’ playoff push
The good news is that the Mariners still have a chance – albeit a very slim one – at making the playoffs and will count on Felix Hernandez to make his last stand.
MyNorthwestLower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
It's official. In a unanimous vote, the Seattle City Council approved lowering the speed limit for drivers.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioThis Seattle club tests your drinks for date rape drugs
Several people have reported being drugged at Capitol Hill bars recently. Now, this local bar will help you test your cocktail for date rape drugs.
NEW KIRO RadioI am 911: King County dispatchers call for professional recognition
A 911 call center isn't as hectic as one may think as people handle the most heart-wrenching emergencies. This movement reveals the stress of the job.
Associated PressAP FACT CHECK: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate
The Associated Press combed through statements from the first Clinton - Trump debate. Who was accurate? And who
MynorthwestMayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
Mayor Ed Murray proposed putting another $12 million in the 2017-18 Seattle budget toward the homeless crisis.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThe fact-checkers were not kind during the Trump – Clinton debate
Hillary Clinton wasn't a saint during the debate, but facts fell more out of favor with Donald Trump Monday night.
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out for the season
- Robinson Cano's homer in 11th lifts Mariners to 4-3 win over Astros
- Jimmy Graham: 'I’m only going to get better' as knee regains strength
- Mariners notebook: Nelson Cruz will play through wrist pain
- Pete Carroll, Seahawks must weigh what's best for Russell Wilson
- I am 911: King County dispatchers call for professional recognition
- Crash causes closure of all WB express lanes on I-90 bridge
- Washington gubernatorial debate moves off TV and onto Twitter
- Lower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
- Jay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
- Presidential debate: A race between the tortoise and the hair
- What one Auburn driver did to sneak into the HOV lane
- The fact-checkers were not kind during the Trump – Clinton debate
- Michael Medved tweets during the presidential debate
- Test your cocktail for date rape drugs at Seattle club, Chop Suey
From street to software: This non-profit helps previously homeless men and women start coding careers
- Presidential debate: Donald Trump describes ‘the cyber’; Hillary Clinton goes after Russia
- How Microsoft’s new Adobe partnership brings its LinkedIn acquisition into clearer focus
- Photos: With help from NFL legend Deion Sanders, Microsoft unveils new fantasy football bot
- Jeff Bezos says Blue Origin’s New Glenn orbital rocket aces wind tunnel tests