MyNorthwestConfirmed: Tornado touches down in Monroe
What was called a "weak rotation" near Monroe actually turned out to be a weak tornado.
Associated PressSeattle mayor, council seek to create immigrant legal fund
Seattle's mayor and two councilmembers plan to create a $1 million legal defense fund to help immigrants and refugees.
MyNorthwestShould be no surprise 'the south' won in Dick’s contest
After Dick's Drive-In announced it wanted to build a new location either east or south of Seattle, residents scrambled to vote for the next restaurant.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioFederal opioid initiative isn't enough to help Everett
The opioid problem hasn’t gone away and has fallen into the lap of cities like Everett as their residents cope with addiction.
KIRO 7Watch: South Everett home invasion suspects caught on camera
Snohomish County detectives are asking for the public's help after a webcam recorded two men breaking into a South Everett home Wednesday morning.
Associated PressSnohomish County approves $72 million renovation of Everett courthouse
After nearly a decade of debate, the Snohomish County Council will overhaul the Everett courthouse, approving a $72 million project.
ChokepointsBellevue to shave minutes off commutes with new levy money
Bellevue approved a property tax increase to improve neighborhood congestion. The first of those projects funded by those taxes are being designed now.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: The adults finally decided to step into the Russia investigation
Unlike the House Intelligence committee, the Senate group has actually decided to work together on the Russia investigation.
MyNorthwestIs naming these Sound Transit stations really that hard?
Sound Transit is asking for public help naming new light rail stations. Logically, one would just name them for their location. But it's not that simple.
- Mariners' James Paxton hoping fingernail hangups are in the past
- Listen: Brock Huard on the best CB fits for the Seahawks in the draft
- Report: Mariners bringing back veteran reliever Mark Lowe
- Role reversal for Gonzaga against South Carolina in Final Four
- Carroll: Seahawks have listened but doesn't expect to trade Sherman
- Another feather in Jeff Bezos’ space helmet: Blue Origin wins Collier Trophy
- Pam Edstrom, 1946-2017: Microsoft’s first PR director was a technology communications pioneer
- Here’s what the new internet privacy bill could mean for consumers and the Seattle region
- Rover acquires DogVacay, its biggest competitor in the online dog-sitting marketplace