NEW Associated PressSeattle city council passes ordinance on recording police
People in Seattle now have a legal right to record encounters between the police and civilians.
710 ESPN SeattleMichael Bennett tweets response to Seattle Times reporter's apology
The Seattle Times got one point wrong in a column about Michael Bennett. And they were forced to set the record straight.
Associated PressIslamic State group claims deadly Manchester concert bombing
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility Tuesday for the suicide attack at an Ariana Grande show that left 22 people dead.
Associated PressFormer James Bond star Roger Moore dies at the age of 89
Roger Moore's family says former James Bond star has died at the age of 89 after a short battle with cancer.
MyNorthwestThird bikeshare company announces plans for Seattle
A third bikeshare has joined the race into Seattle. Limebike wants to bring its dockless system to town, adding to the competition.
MyNorthwestInstead of tearing Tacoma homeless camps down, city officials build them up
Some portable toilets and a water line have been added to a Tacoma homeless encampment known as "The Compound."
MyNorthwestHot temps in Western Washington won't likely stick around for holiday weekend
If the thought of temperatures in the 80s and 90s in Western Washington makes you cringe, don't worry too much.
Associated PressLetter: Flynn cites ‘public frenzy,’ invokes 5th Amendment
Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn will invoke his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination.
KIRO RadioSeattle mayor's staff leaning toward Leiweke's KeyArena proposal
Sources close to the KeyArena bidding process say that Mayor Ed Murray's staff is expected to recommend the Seattle arena proposal backed by Tim Leiweke.
MyNorthwestMeet Seattle’s 21 mayoral candidates for 2017
More than a dozen candidates have filed to replace Ed Murray as Seattle's next mayor.
- Seattle mayor’s staff leaning toward Leiweke’s KeyArena proposal
- Henderson: CB Shaquill Griffin has a chance to play right away
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett tweets of 'boycott' against Seattle Times
- Mariners hitters silenced by White Sox' Derek Holland in 8-1 loss
- M's Edwin Diaz makes big strides in 1st appearance since losing closer job
- Report: Yet another bikeshare is targeting Seattle
- Hot temps in Western Washington won't likely stick around for holiday weekend
- Instead of tearing Tacoma homeless camps down, city officials build them up
- Ross: Comparing Trump and Obama's Mideast messages
- 2 ferries back on Seattle-Bremerton route after long weekend lines