NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhat you should understand about tonight's presidential debate
The first round for the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton debate is Monday. This may be new to some, so this is what you need to know.
710 ESPN SeattleColin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks’ national anthem stance
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the figurehead of the kneeling protests, applauded the Seahawks’ message on Sunday.
KIRO 7Remembering the 5 people killed in Burlington mall shooting
There were five victims of the Cascade Mall shooting -- four females and one male. This is what is known about the victims.
710 ESPN SeattleKevin Durant returns to Seattle, dreams of Sonics championships
Former SuperSonic player Kevin Durant visits Seattle and talks about his dreams of playing a championship for the
710 ESPN SeattleInstant Reaction from ESPN Seattle after Seahawks’ win over 49ers
Voice from 710 ESPN Seattle react after the Seahawks ripping win over the 49ers on Sunday.
Associated PressArnold Palmer dies at 87, made golf popular for masses
At ease with both presidents and the golfing public, and on a first-name basis with both, "The King" Arnold Palmer died Sunday in Pittsburgh at the age of 87.
KIRO 7Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington: A timeline of events
More than two dozen law enforcement agencies were involved in the search for the shooter, who was not immediately identified. Here is a timeline of events.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
Associated PressVideo released of police shooting of Keith Scott in Charlotte
Charlotte police released dramatic video Saturday that shows officers with guns drawn surrounding a black man with his hands at his side before shots are fired.
MyNorthwestSeattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
Applause rarely breaks into a very procedural and bureaucratic council meeting. But that's what happened after a comment by Tim Burgess this week.
MyNorthwestSuspicious tacks reported along latest Seattle cycle track
Cyclists in Seattle wonder if someone is intentionally placing tacks along the newest protected bike lane.
- Instant Reaction from 710 ESPN Seattle voices after Seahawks’ win over 49ers
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson says he's OK after leaving with knee injury
- All-time golf great Arnold Palmer, 7-time major winner, dies at 87
- Nelson Cruz homers twice, leaves early in 4-3 Mariners win over Twins
- What they said: The 49ers after 37-18 loss to Seahawks
- Quantum study sparks questions about why time runs forward and not backward
- PGA Tour follows NFL, starts utilizing Microsoft devices at pro golf tournaments
- How the PGA Tour could create its own version of NFL RedZone
- How Dustin Johnson used data and analytics to become one of the best golfers in the world