Listen to 97.3 KIRO FM: Mariners vs. White Sox in Cactus League play at 12:05 »
KIRO 7Amber Alert canceled after abducted Yakima toddler found
An Amber Alert was issued early Tuesday morning for 19-month-old Leonnel Barajas, who was last seen in Yakima.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioTrump decides tonight whether health care is a right or it's not
President Trump addresses Congress Tuesday night and will face members who just got an earful about repealing Obamacare. A big question: Is health care a right or not?
NEW ChokepointsYou'd be 'hard-pressed' to find a worse spot for a crash on I-5
It can't get much worse than the crash involving a tanker truck that occurred on the collector-distributor lanes of I-5 on Feb. 28.
KIRO RadioState-owned banks is the idea lawmakers love to kill
Sen. Bob Hasegawa’s state-bank idea has died in Washington for the fifth session in a row. “It is like Groundhog Day,” Hasegawa said laughing.
MyNorthwest'Strong' tremors recorded for the past week under Hood Canal
Hundreds of tremors have been detected under and around Hood Canal and areas of Kitsap and Jefferson counties in the past several days.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioHold fast: Olympia firefighter battles cancer with dad's words
This Olympia firefighter uses the motto "hold fast" to remember his father, and now to fight the negative stigma associated with lung cancer.
MyNorthwestBomb threat called in to Mercer Island Jewish center
A bomb threat was called in to a Mercer Island Jewish center Monday afternoon -- the latest in a string of anti-Semitic incidents in the region, and nation.
Local NewsWATCH: Lightning strikes Space Needle amid snow storm
A lightning bolt struck the Space Needle Monday afternoon while a snow and thunder storm hit Seattle. And it was caught on video.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioShould soon-to-be homeless Rachel Dolezal be shunned by Progressives?
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says Rachel Dolezal's struggles are her own fault, yet he also feels bad for the former head of the Spokane NAACP chapter.
MyNorthwestIllegal camp that grew from 'Jungle' closure is on the chopping block
The illegal camp in Seattle known as the "Triangle" has a rodent infestation and, according to KIRO 7, covered in biowaste.
710 ESPN SeattleUpdates from Mariners spring training in Peoria, Ariz.
Get updates throughout spring training for the latest updates from Mariners camp.
- Video: Jean Segura homers in Mariners' rain-shortened loss to Royals
- Mariners notebook: How Tyler O'Neill brought down the house
- Seahawks' K.J. Wright looks ahead to life after football with trip to Washington, D.C.
- Guillermo Heredia makes adjustments and is rewarded early in Mariners camp
- Mariners pitching coach: James Paxton has better understanding of who he is
- Hold fast: Olympia firefighter battles cancer with dad's words
- Yes, let’s get rid of the administrative state
- Soon-to-be homeless Rachel Dolezal shunned by Progressives
- Soda tax may be high but it's nowhere near as pricey as the doctor
- Sheriff Urquhart expects White House to attack pot before safe injection sites
- Seattle will give all police officers body-worn police cameras, despite privacy and discretion concerns
- Twitter to focus more on live video after losing more than $400M in 2016
- It’s alive! Lightning strike turns Seattle’s Space Needle into a scene from a Frankenstein movie
- EA exec and former Xbox leader Peter Moore to become CEO of Liverpool FC