MyNorthwestBertha has stopped under this downtown Seattle street
Once again, Bertha has stopped underneath First Avenue where these buildings stand, and this popular tourist attraction is located nearby.
NEW ChokepointsDo Bellevue residents have a reason to increase property taxes?
A property tax on the ballot for Bellevue residents could help fund major improvements. But does the city actually need them?
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Crybaby transit activists keep pulling down anti-ST3 signs
Someone keeps pulling down No on ST3 signs along Eastlake Avenue in Seattle. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz chronicles his efforts to keep them up.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioSurprise: Voter fraud is not as rampant as Trump claims
Though there is a small amount of voter fraud, it's nowhere near as bad as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump makes it seem at his rallies.
MyNorthwestDriver killed in crash that split car in two; MLK Jr. Way closed for hours
A crash that killed one person early Tuesday morning has forced officials to close of the northbound lanes of MLK Jr. Way for hours.
MyNorthwestSingle crash backs up traffic on I-5, I-405 and SR 525
A crash at the Lynnwood split on SB I-405 caused backups on I-5 and SR 525 Tuesday morning.
MyNorthwestWho are the biggest Trump donors in Washington state?
A local publication has published a list of the highest Donald Trump donors in Washington state, who have given thousands.
Associated PressPresidential race turns to Florida with voting underway
With the presidential race for the White House speeding to an end, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are campaigning Tuesday in swing state Florida.
MyNorthwestStudent found dead at Washington State University fraternity
A Washington State University student was found dead in his fraternity room early Monday morning. The exact cause of death remains unknown.
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Stephen Hauschka: ‘I feel like I let the team down’
Stephen Hauschka had no explanation for how he missed a 28-yard field-goal attempt that would have given the Seahawks a 9-6 win over Arizona on Sunday night .
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioTake the crime survey: Does your crime perspective match reality?
In its second and final year, SPD's crime survey is an attempt to gauge the gap between actual crime data and how people perceive crime.
MyNorthwestGabby Giffords joins wave of well-known Democrats to visit Seattle
Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords was among the latest in a flurry of well-known Democrats to stump for the Party in Washington state.
- Seahawks' Sowell to miss few weeks with MCL sprain, Rawls nearing return
- Seahawks' Stephen Hauschka: 'I feel like I let the team down'
- Pete Carroll: 'Not likely' that Seahawks acquire OT with Bradley Sowell hurt
- Clayton: Seahawks have to consider trading for Joe Thomas or Joe Staley
- AP Top 25: Huskies rise to No. 4, Cougars still on outside looking in
- Amazon reports huge growth in Dash Button orders, adds 60 new brands from PoopBags to Pop-Tarts
- With stock price slumping and suitors fleeing, Twitter reportedly planning to cut hundreds of jobs
- Gradatim Ferociter! Jeff Bezos explains Blue Origin’s motto, logo … and the boots
- Jeff Bezos: Amazon drones will find landing spots using symbols printed out by customers