KIRO 7Seattle steps up its response to homeless camp after bicyclist attack
The city of Seattle is stepping up its response to a homeless camp under the West Seattle Bridge, days after a bicyclist reported an attack.
Associated Press15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
Gunfire erupted early Sunday inside a crowded nightclub with a history of violence, killing one person and wounding more than a dozen others.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioWhat’s hidden behind the wall of the 'orphan' arena being demolished?
The Seattle Opera has said that they will take time to document what remains of the north wall of the original 1928 Civic Arena at Mercer Street and Fourth Avenue North.
Associated PressWashington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump
The Democratic governors of Washington state and Oregon say they will fight attempts by President Donald Trump to weaken environmental protection laws in the two states.
Associated PressFinally: Gonzaga beats Xavier to reach first Final Four
Nigel Williams-Goss scored 23 points while orchestrating Gonzaga’s efficient offense, and the Zags routed Xavier 83-59 to reach the Final Four for the first time.
KIRO RadioWoman attacked in Seattle park urges self-defense classes
Jordan Giarratano's self-defense lessons helped a Seattle woman attacked in a public bathroom. He will offer the same lessons, for free, next week.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
The cost to build Sound Transit light rail on I-90 has grown by $225 million, raising the total cost of seven miles of work to $712 million dollars.
MyNorthwestCompanies with the best Seattle commute status
The Seattle commute is daunting to many, but these local, downtown companies are getting around town more efficiently than anyone else.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy aren't universities already being open about student debt?
It's curious that colleges and universities aren't more open about student debt. A Washington state senator is trying to change that.
ChokepointsVulnerable highway through the Cascades weeks away from opening
What typically takes four to six weeks, clearing the North Cascades Highway could take up to eight weeks, according to WSDOT.
- South Carolina beats Florida 77-70; Final Four matchup set with Gonzaga
- Mike Hopkins adds ex-Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar to Huskies staff
- Mariners' Paxton gets work in minor league game while battling head cold
- No. 3 Oregon knocks off No. 1 Kansas to punch Final Four ticket
- Mariners option Ariel Miranda to Triple-A, still deciding on second lefty bullpen arm
- 3 things for Republicans, President Trump to focus on after health care bust
- Why aren't universities already being open about student debt?
- Former President Bush joins Michael Medved to discuss 'Portraits of Courage'
- 'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
- The media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
- This Week in Seattle: Uber’s uncertain future, South Lake Union upzone, and more stuff you should know
- Amazon will collect sales tax in four additional states starting April 1
- Outcry rises when Trump’s treasury chief, Steve Mnuchin, scoffs at AI impact on jobs
- GeekWire 200 March update: Startups spring up the list thanks to cash infusions