Running back Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks have reached an agreement on a new deal, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com.
Washington's Makah tribe could again be allowed to hunt gray whales as the government issued a draft environmental statement Friday in response to the tribe's longstanding request to resume whaling.
Proponents trying to do away with Daylight Savings in Washington state argued to the Legislature the time change results in more traffic accidents.
David Boze Show, AM 770 KTTHGov. Jay Inslee reveals his personal/government email habits
With the recent revelation that Hillary Clinton used a private account to conduct official business as secretary of state, it led some to question our own state officials' email habits.
MyNorthwestStudent harassment latest in ongoing Seattle problem
Police say student assault and harassment continue to be an issue in West Seattle and the city in general. SPD will continue with extra patrols around West Seattle schools.
NEW Associated PressAbducted Seattle missionary released
The Free Methodist Church says a Seattle missionary abducted last month from a school in Nigeria has been released and is safe.
Associated PressSeattle tunnel needs an extra $12M
The contractors building the Seattle tunnel have reportedly asked the state for an extra $12 million. The request is the first one related to the construction of the rescue pit.
MyNorthwestShe couldn't get a meeting with Sawant; now she will run against her
Pamela Banks believes she will be a better Seattle City Council member than Socialist incumbent Kshama Sawant.
Ron & Don Show, KIRO RadioThe family that steals together ...
When a delivery for a recent online order containing a pricey gift for his niece went to the wrong family, Don O'Neill wasn't sure how to handle it.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross solves Keurig dilemma
Even the man who invented the Keurig 20 years ago, John Sylvan, feels guilty about all the K-cups tossed in the garbage. Dave Ross says if we really cared, we'd drink water.
KIRO RadioHow Amazon is offending American men
Here's something you don't hear every day: Amazon is under fire for not giving men equal treatment.
KIRO RadioWhy Mariners fans are lining up for single-game tickets
Mariners single-game tickets go on sale this Saturday, and dedicated fans are already lining up to get the best seats.
MyNorthwestSeattle's 7 strangest competitive sports
Seattle loves its Seahawks. The city still carries a torch for the Sonics, and people go crazy for the Sounders. But those sports are just so ordinary.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioIf you love 'Robocop,' 'E.T.' and 'Blade Runner,' this movie is for you
It's not as fresh, or as sweet, or as atmospheric, but "Chappie" is still fun to watch.
- Patrick Kivlehan opening eyes with rapid rise through Mariners' system
- Jets' trade for Brandon Marshall likely bad news for Seahawks
- Mariners' Chris Taylor homers, triples in loss to Dodgers
- Report: Seahawks give Jermaine Kearse second-round tender
- Seahawks' Mebane says rehab from hamstring surgery 'going great'
- No. 13 Utah rallies to beat Washington State 67-59
- Short-handed Huskies fall to Colorado 64-47 at home
- If 'Chappie' wants to live, audiences must accept a mish-mash of clashing tones
- Rave/Rant: Amazon takes great care of customers; package thieves suck
- The coffee maker that ate America
- Republican senator defends gas tax vote
- Is King County Council being shady?
- Free-range kids: The movement & the New York woman who started it
- Favorable weather brings more buyers, higher prices
- Church says abducted Seattle missionary released
- State says wolf population grew 30% last year
- Friday's Scores
- Lynch returning to Seahawks with new contract
- Left-hander Joe Beimel, Rangers agree to $600,000 deal
- Body of Mexican man shot by police flown to Mexico, buried
- Seattle releases TE Zach Miller after failed physical
Favorable weather brings more buyers, higher prices
"The early spring weather has brought a bumper crop of buyers to a market experiencing a drought of listings."
- HUD still seeking owners owed mortgage insurance refunds
- State ranks No. 2 in identity theft complaints
- Location still No.1: Top reasons people want to move
- Seattle area grabs spot on Gen-Xers top 10 list
- Refinancing could help 1 in 3 FHA loans
- Renters to push apartment boom into 2016
- Local or national builder? Follow the cash, commitment
- LGBT anti-discrimination bill passes Utah Senate
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale hospitalized with flu
- Duke pollution could continue under proposed permits
- As he ponders 2016, O'Malley begs off on criticizing Clinton
- School lacrosse team cancels game over rival's Redskins name
- Ohio terrorism suspect says he would have shot Obama
- Passengers gouged on airport water? Yes, charge legal papers
- 'Homebrew' email servers: Genius as well as sneaky?
- Clinton's emails: Secrets, security and the law
- Feds: Hackers stole 1 billion email addresses in spam scheme
- Feds: Hackers stole 1 billion email addresses in spam scheme
- Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight on industry
- European Union submits climate plan for UN pact
- Last surgeries underway in 12-person kidney transplant chain
- Paraguayan journalist shot to death along Brazil border
- Myanmar police chase down students in 3rd protest crackdown
- US: NKorea response to attack on ambassador 'callous'
- Brazil top court approves graft investigation of politicians
- Sierra Leone's ruling party expels vice president
- Puerto Rico police official sentenced in fatal beating case
- Mexico's central bank auctions off $200M amid peso's slide
- US Sen. Menendez: I've behaved appropriately in office
- Ex-Cabinet official Donna Shalala to lead Clinton Foundation
- Illinois congressman hires firms to review office spending
- Obama: Ferguson report exposed racially biased system
- Harry Reid endorses Van Hollen in Maryland Senate race
- FOIA rules to guide review of Clinton emails for publication
- Iraqi forces retake western town of al-Baghdadi
- Free groceries for shoppers after cash registers crash
- School votes for communism-themed dance dubbed 'prom-munism'
- Pair pilfer $9,000 worth of underwear from Wyoming store
- Ohio home pelted by eggs for a year; police can't crack case
- Oregon man accused of stealing bikes, goat too
- Man accused of buying auto insurance from scene of car wreck
- Teacher jailed for showing high school class violent movie