MyNorthwestCan we really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
MyNorthwestUW professor: Blame all the potholes on our horrendous winter
The Northwest has had a lot more potholes this season, and there is a good reason for that. The weather has beaten down the region's roads.
MyNorthwestWould you house a homeless family in your backyard?
A program in Portland aims to place tiny homes in backyards for a homeless family to live in. But would Seattle homeowners be into the idea?
Associated PressDeath toll in attack at British Parliament rises
Britain's Parliament was on lockdown after an assailant stabbed an officer, then was shot by police. Police also said officers were called to an incident on Westminster Bridge.
KIRO 7One person dies, 1 recovers from hantavirus in King County
Hantavirus, which can lead to a rare disease, has emerged in King County.
MyNorthwestNeighborhood gone to pot? Take it all with you
This local home moving business has discovered a very unique corner of the real estate market -- used, well-loved homes. And they deliver.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDoes this politician even know who he's dealing with?
Conservatives in the House who call themselves the Freedom Caucus, led by Representative Mark Meadows of North Carolina, don’t like what they see.
MyNorthwestDo arguments against the Burke-Gilman Trail gap hold up?
If you thought the final route for the gap in the Burke-Gilman Trail was a done deal, think again. Businesses are arguing against the current proposal.
Associated PressFormer Trump campaigner had plan to benefit Putin government
President Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago.
KIRO RadioSeattle's First Hill streetcar slower, but is it safe?
The Seattle Department of Transportation said it might be months before temporary safety measures give way to permanent, technical safeguards on the First Hill streetcar.
MyNorthwest'Nightmare scenario' over car tabs concerns Sound Transit board
A Seattle Councilmember is concerned over pushback in Olympia over Sound Transit 3 car tab costs, and the potential funding loss.
MyNorthwestRide the Ducks involved in third crash since fatal 2015 incident
A Ride the Ducks vehicle was involved in another collision on Seattle streets recently. It's the third since the fatal collision in September 2015.
- 'New Contract Luke’: Willson talks return to Seahawks after look at free agency
- Report: Seahawks to sign FS Bradley McDougald on 1-year deal
- Mariners notebook: Shawn O'Malley back in camp after appendectomy
- Sweet 16 preview: Gonzaga wary of West Virginia's pressing defense
- Time to trade Sherman for right offer? 53 percent say yes in poll
- Amazon Chime team responds to trademark suit, claims it wasn’t aware of competing Chime service
- Tech Moves: Crowd Cow adds Julep and Blue Nile vet as COO; VRstudios gets a new CEO; and more
- Seattle-area unemployment rate down to 3.5% as tech jobs continue to power steady decline
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk isn’t smiling over NASA authorization for Mars missions