710 ESPN SeattleUW beats Stanford to remain unbeaten
When the No. 10 Huskies kicked off to start their huge Pac-12 North battle with No. 7 Stanford, they opted to kick it to Heisman front-runner Christian McCaffrey instead of out of the end zone.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioTragic dog attack near homeless tents forces woman out of Seattle
A woman is leaving Seattle after a dog attack near homeless tents. It was the last straw after walking through needles and trash for months.
MyNorthwestPeople quickly take to social media after Amanda Knox documentary is released
The long-awaited Amanda Knox documentary was released on Netflix Friday. People who saw it quickly took to social media to voice their opinions.
MyNorthwestTacoma rent is following Seattle's sky-high prices
Tacoma rent is rising in the shadow of Seattle's own rental woes. It is a trend fed by Seattle's sky-high prices, and could have the same affect on Tacoma.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioCongressional candidates go head-to-head on Jason and Burns
The two remaining congressional candidates for the 7th District -- Pramila Jayapal and Brady Walkinshaw -- join KIRO Radio's "Jason and Burns."
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioVideo disproves claim that nobody is camping on play fields in Seattle
A parent tells KIRO Radio's Dori Monson about the difficulties of removing tents from a youth playfield in Interbay. The attempts were unsucessful this weekend.
Tom TangneyTim Burton's visual flair is on full display in 'Miss Peregrine'
Much of the $110-million budget for Tim Burton's "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" went into making a fantastical world seem realistic.
KIRO 7Shots fired during vigil for slain Federal Way father
Federal Way police are investigating a shooting at the same site where a father was shot and killed Monday night.
MyNorthwestSystem to prevent train accidents not turned on yet in Western Washington
A safety system that would override engineers and slow or stop trains is installed, but not turned on for all tracks in Washington.
MyNorthwestWhere should people be allowed to camp in Seattle?
Where should people camp in Seattle? That's what the city council is considering in its latest revision of a controversial homeless bill.
MyNorthwestWhat are those poles near I-5 in Northgate?
Drivers heading through Northgate on I-5 have no doubt noticed the giant white poles sticking out of the ground just west of the freeway.
- Wild-card watch: How Mariners can clinch a playoff berth
- Graham OK; Reed, Morgan among Seahawks listed as questionable vs Jets
- Lineups: Mariners turn to Taijuan Walker in another must-win vs A's
- O'Neil's Week-4 NFL power rankings: How does Wilson's injury impact Seahawks?
- Oregon is finally beatable, but Cougars have issues of their own
- ‘Farewell, Rosetta’: Europe’s mission to a comet ends with a bittersweet bang
- Amazon Game Studios unveils first games with deep Twitch integration and eSports wagering system
- Remitly raises another $38M as it expands remittance service to Latin America
- Yes, Amazon is behind that drive-up grocery store coming to Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood