How much does the Seattle public park smoking ban impact homeless people?
People scanning the Internet for news this week may have found out a father married his son. At least, that's what headline writers got readers to believe so they read the story.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee: Lawmakers made no 'significant progress' toward state budget
Lawmakers essentially wasted the first special legislative session and are still divided over a state operating budget, according to Governor Jay Inslee.
MyNorthwestLake Tapps man pleads guilty to making child pornography
He changed his name. He changed states. But he didn't stop making child pornography.
The Michael Medved Show, AM 770 KTTHMedved: 'San Andreas' breaks away from low expectations
Michael Medved reviews "San Andreas," the disaster film about major earthquakes hitting California.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioFlight of the Conchords' Jemaine Clement visits with Tom Tangney
Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords fame discusses his films and how he resembles Tom Tangney...and Stephen King.
MyNorthwestDeputy shoots teen in the head after Seatac stolen car chase
A suspected teen car thief was shot after he allegedly tried to ram officers with a stolen car.
KIRO RadioFather of Cafe Racer shooter reflects on the tragedy three years later
A man killed five people in 2012 before taking his own life at Seattle's Café Racer.
MyNorthwestA place to peep becomes a place to sleep
What used to be a place for a peep show will become a place to rest your head.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: What's so special about a second special session?
Washington's Legislature is going into another special session. Dave Ross talks with Jason Mercier from the Washington Policy Center about which taxes are likely to pass.
MyNorthwestChief defends editorial about police assaults, shootings
Bremerton Police Chief Steve Strachan discusses his recent column about police-related shootings, titled "You don't get to assault police officers" on Seattle's Morning News.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioSeattle still feeling the effects of Sonics 'hostage situation'
Tom Tangney is reopening old wounds after watching the NFL playoffs. He and Danny O'Neil bake up a few blame pies for those responsible for losing the Sonics.
- Patience is Russell Wilson's play in negotiations with Seahawks
- Mariners notebook: King Felix believes in Taijuan Walker's "stuff"
- Agent: No imminent deadlines in Russell Wilson's contract negotiation
- Kam Chancellor's half brother getting shot with Seahawks
- Mariners notebook: Hisashi Iwakuma resumes throwing
- Still hard to believe in Mariners despite their recent hot stretch
- Seahawks' Christine Michael has prime opportunity to finally emerge
- 'San Andreas' breaks away from low expectations
- Graduates, you are not the future; Your parents are your future
- Why not put Costco in charge of TSA security?
- The outdoor smoking dilemma
- Flight of the Conchords' Jemaine Clement visits with Tom
- It's almost harbor seal season, and you can help keep them safe
- 'Five Critical Questions for Any Contractor' - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Lake Tapps man pleads guilty to making child pornography
- Wash. State Patrol officer hurt by suspected drunken driver
- Repeat offender pleads guilty to child porn offenses
- This Date In Baseball
- Investigators: Whatcom County inmate kills self with razor
- Seattle LHP Paxton placed on DL with strained finger
- Sheriff: Deputy's car was rammed when partner shot teen
'Five Critical Questions for Any Contractor' - 9 a.m. Sunday
Time and materials? Think again.
- Tapping an IRA to buy; clarifying home-sale loss
- Single-person households surpass married with kids
- New legislation returns title insurance kickbacks to front burner
- Builder group lists Top 12 amenities in an average home
- Equity rising but 4 million borrowers still 'underwater'
- Builders add more standard features yet basics vary
- Multiple offers now norm as home shopping hits fever pitch
- Nevada man not guilty in killing of unarmed trespasser
- Coast Guard: There were boots on the ground after oil spill
- AP source: Hastert paid to keep old sex abuse claims secret
- Latest on flooding: More rain in the forecast for Texas
- Volunteers search for missing after Central Texas flood
- 4 more bodies found after Texas flooding
- Carl's, Hardee's CEO: Not all models know how to eat burgers
- Amazon launches free same-day delivery for Prime members in 500 U.S. cities, including Seattle
- Let’s talk about sex, baby: This sex history calculator will give you the lowdown on your number
- Bill Gates’ greatest fear for humanity is absolutely terrifying — and likely to happen
- Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs: Steve Wozniak talks about Nat Geo’s new show ‘American Genius’
- Renowned inventor Dean Kamen: Innovation is about finding the right problem
- Amazon Prime’s musical commercial racks up over 3M YouTube views in a month
- Amazon bringing 1,000 jobs to central Ohio with $1.1 billion data center investment
- McCain: US should allow sale of defensive weapons to Vietnam
- Pashtuns refuse to bury dead from Pakistan bus hijackings
- North Korean ex-POWs hope to return home before they die
- 15 wounded in 2 explosions in restive southern Philippines
- Gravely ill Russian opposition figure won't be sent abroad
- Pakistan launches hunt for bus hijackers who killed 19
- Child sex abuse claims shake UN as revelations continue
- Hastert rose to speakership among the scandals of others
- Putin getting left out of G-7 meeting, but not much else
- Hastert rose to speakership among the scandals of others
- White House Brief: Things to know about Martin O'Malley
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Man on MTV's 'Catfish' indicted in fake threats in DC
- Obama signs trafficking bill that held up Lynch confirmation
- Firefighters too big, but girl just right to rescue kitten
- Ducklings waddle their way inside Alaska hardware store
- Animal control mistakes life-sized toy for tiger
- Teen charged with taking $25K, giving classmates $100 bills
- 20-year-old Wisconsin cheddar makes debut at $209 a pound
- Man with 1st name 'God' settles with credit rating agency
- 8-foot-tall typewriter coming to Boston