Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy aren't universities already being open about student debt?
It's curious that colleges and universities aren't more open about student debt. A Washington state senator is trying to change that.
ChokepointsVulnerable highway through the Cascades weeks away from opening
What typically takes four to six weeks, clearing the North Cascades Highway could take up to eight weeks, according to WSDOT.
KIRO RadioSeattle comic uses laughs to talk seriously about depression
A Seattle comic relives the struggle of depression and suicidal thoughts on stage to help others dealing with the same issues.
MyNorthwestBertha is about to see the light
Workers are making final preparations for Bertha the boring machine to finish her work on the Seattle tunnel.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
The cost to build Sound Transit light rail on I-90 has grown by $225 million, raising the total cost of seven miles of work to $712 million dollars.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon: Seattle permit process cripples efforts to help homeless
Solutions to homelessness and affordable housing could be found in a Seattle backyard, if only the city would get out of the way and let it happen.
Movie Review'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
The team behind "Trainspotting" had to decide whether it served any purpose to make a sequel to the hit 90's classic.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis hurts to say: Media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
As much as this hurts to say, it’s clear that the media is to blame for some of President Donald Trump’s credibility problems.
KIRO 7Is new homeless shelter too close to Seattle Center?
Feet from where children come to play at the heart of the Seattle Center, the city has carved out space for 75 overnight shelter beds.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Don’t complain about 'sticker shock' from Sound Transit’s $6 billion ripoff
For anyone claiming "sticker shock" over the revelations over Sound Transit's car-tab fees, KIRO Radio's Dori Monson says you weren't paying attention.
MyNorthwestSeattle has 'culture block' when it comes to the homeless crisis
Consultant Barb Poppe is blunt when speaking about the Seattle homeless crisis. She said Seattle has a "block in your culture" and it's slowing solutions.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioRepublicans are better off giving health care to Trump
KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney is appalled that Republicans aren't just handing President Trump the health care bill as a matter of principle.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
Gov. Jay Inslee issued a dire message Thursday morning about issues facing Washington residents, and the human race, when addressing the United Nations on climate change.
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioFormer Teatro Zinzanni site is a sign of things to come for Uptown
A mandatory notice sent to neighbors on Seattle Center's north side explains the plans for the recently purchased Teatro Zinzanni.
- Notebook: Short-handed Mariners aim to be full-strength next week
- Plum leads Huskies into Sweet 16 matchup with Mississippi State
- Notebook: Felix Hernandez looks sharp in his return to the Mariners
- No. 1 Gonzaga, No. 11 Xavier both aim for first Final Four
- M's decide Vogelbach needs more time, option rookie 1B to Triple-A Tacoma
- Former President Bush joins Michael Medved to discuss 'Portraits of Courage'
- 'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
- The media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
- Rantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
- Seattle permits another obstacle to affordable housing, homelessness
- Socedo raises another $1M for lead generation platform that analyzes social media activity
- Astronomy Rewind sifts through old pictures to find new cosmic perspectives
- With over 2,000 dogs coming to work at Amazon, #NationalPuppyDay is just another day at the office
- Hey office planners, you’re still not giving developers enough privacy, survey suggests