Associated PressMike Zunino’s HR spurs Mariners past A’s
Struggling Mike Zunino delivered the go-ahead home run in the seventh inning and Seattle held on for a 3-2 victory over the Oakland Athletics on Thursday night.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioVideo: Parent complains about tent pitched on Seattle playfield
A parent tells KIRO Radio's Dori Monson about the difficulties of removing tents from a youth playfield in Interbay. The attempts were unsucessful this weekend.
MyNorthwestWhat you need to know about the Mariners' playoff hopes
The Mariners will need some help to make the postseason but after Wednesday's win, they still have a shot. Here is how they can do it.
MyNorthwestStandout costumes from Seattle Mariners rookie hazing
The Seattle Mariners proved they can still have fun, even while fighting to keep their season alive.
710 ESPN SeattleMariners postseason tickets go on sale Friday
Single-game tickets for potential Mariners postseason games will go on sale Friday.
ChokepointsSecond phase of I-405 construction is just beginning in Renton
The state is breaking ground on the second phase of I-405 toll lanes in Renton. The groundbreaking follows the one-year anniversary of tolling on the freeway.
MyNorthwestRocket tests at JBLM continue despite tribe's protest
Rocket tests at Joint Base Lewis-McChord will continue Thursday despite Nisqually tribal members hand-delivering a letter to the White House.
MyNorthwestBurlington store where 5 were killed reopens
Macy's in the Cascade Mall is expected to reopen Thursday, almost a week after five people were killed inside the store.
Associated PressOfficials: Firefighter stops teen who killed father, shot 3
A volunteer firefighter stopped a teenager who shot two students and a teacher outside a South Carolina elementary school after killing his father at their home.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioThe story behind the 911 flag: From Everett to NY
Everett's Brian Browne didn't know he had the 911 flag for years before he turned it in. Authorities wanted to know why he had it. This is his story.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMan banned from bus defends marijuana smell
Strong marijuana smell is being blamed for why one man was banned from Kitsap Transit buses. He is calling foul on their foul-smell allegations.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson: 'No doubt' he'll play vs. Jets despite sprained knee
- Playoff watch: Ways the Mariners can clinch a postseason berth
- Mariners' potential postseason game tickets go on sale Friday
- Notebook: Versatile bullpen a plus in Mariners' must-win situation
- Defense helps Sounders move into playoff spot after win over Chicago
- Remitly raises another $38M as it expands remittance service to Latin America
- Yes, Amazon is behind that drive-up grocery store coming to Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood
- Startup Spotlight: Ex-Microsoft employees want to reinvent email with TouchMail app for Windows
- Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans dramatic rocket test flight on a big day for space