Todd Herman, AM 770 KTTHKing County Councilmember says bridge, road problems on ‘collision course’
The budgetary issues related to bridges and roads are headed for a collision course, according to King County councilmember Kathy Lambert.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioKenny Mayne reacts to death of ex-Seattle sportscaster Rod Simons
Former colleagues reacted to Rod Simons, one of the best-known Northwest sports anchors in the 1980s and 90s, who died Monday at the age of 56.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor says he is willing to sue federal government
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced Tuesday that the city will take legal action if the federal government doesn't provide answers related to Trump's executive order.
MyNorthwestSoda tax proposed for City of Seattle
Seattle's mayor says a proposed soda tax will help raise millions of dollars each year to fund education programs.
ChokepointsSound Transit will have 'a lot to juggle' with Northgate project
Construction crews have begun building the Northgate light rail station. This is what that means for transit users in the area.
MyNorthwestTranscript of the 2017 State of the City Address
Read a transcript of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's annual State of the City address.
MyNorthwestWashington senator insists insurance bill is not about gun control
The senator who proposed a bill that would require gun owners to have liability insurance admits it's a long shot. But it's not about gun control, she says.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioSeattle's Idris Mosque: We're not props for politicians
A conversation about the Islamic faith with a member of the Idris Mosque, where Mayor Murray will present a special presentation of the state of the city.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Our new national security adviser should start watching Fox News
The new national security adviser has a lot on his to-do list, which might include adding Fox News to the list of television channels he monitors.
MyNorthwestAfter city's grant, Seattle homeless camp still needs to raise $15K
Camp Second Chance, a tent city, can stay on vacant City of Seattle land, but first they have to raise $15,000 to keep up their end of the bargain.
MyNorthwestWill this be the wettest February in Seattle weather history?
Seattle weather has recently moved up the charts in terms of rainfall. But how close are we to the wettest February on record?
KIRO 7Beaches closed after leak dumps untreated sewage into Puget Sound
Some beaches are closed after millions of gallons of untreated sewage was dumped into the Puget Sound when the West Point Treatment Plant in the neighborhood flooded more than a week ago.
- Mariners notebook: Steve Cishek takes a step forward
- Mariners' Leonys Martin tells of threats in Cuban smuggling trial
- Kenny Mayne reacts to unexpected death of ex-Seattle sportscaster Rod Simons
- Quick hits: Mariners to face Mariners Tuesday in Peoria
- Broncos GM John Elway learned from Seahawks after Super Bowl XLVIII
- Seattle mayor wants property tax increase to raise money for homelessness
- Soda tax proposed for City of Seattle
- Seattle mayor says he is ready to sue feds over Trump's orders
- Transcript of Mayor Murray's 2017 State of the City Address
- Washington senator insists insurance bill is not about gun control
- King County Councilmember Kathy Lambert says bridge, road problems on ‘collision course’
- Senseless Seattle Mayor's soda tax targets low-income minorities
- Our new national security adviser should start watching Fox News
- Seattle's Idris Mosque: We're not props
- Want to help Seattle homelessness? Try saying ‘hello’
- T-minus-6 months: Ten ways to get fired up for an all-American eclipse
- Microsoft rolls out Azure at new Korean data centers, continuing global expansion
- WeChat parent Tencent leads $3M investment in augmented reality contact-lens company Innovega
- Science’s supporters suit up: How to get ready for the global march on Earth Day