NEW MyNorthwestWhat are those poles near I-5 in Northgate?
Drivers heading through Northgate on I-5 have no doubt noticed the giant white poles sticking out of the ground just west of the freeway.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioVideo: Tent set up on Interbay field during football game
A homeless person apparently set up a tent this weekend in the endzone of a soccer/football field in Interbay this weekend.
MyNorthwestStandout costumes from Seattle Mariners rookie hazing
The Seattle Mariners proved they can still have fun, even while fighting to keep their season alive.
Associated Press1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey rail station during the Thursday morning rush hour, causing serious damage.
MyNorthwestRocket tests at JBLM continue despite tribe's protest
Rocket tests at Joint Base Lewis-McChord will continue Thursday despite Nisqually tribal members hand-delivering a letter to the White House.
MyNorthwestBurlington store where 5 were killed reopens
Macy's in the Cascade Mall is expected to reopen Thursday, almost a week after five people were killed inside the store.
Associated PressOfficials: Firefighter stops teen who killed father, shot 3
A volunteer firefighter stopped a teenager who shot two students and a teacher outside a South Carolina elementary school after killing his father at their home.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioThe story behind the 911 flag: From Everett to NY
Everett's Brian Browne didn't know he had the 911 flag for years before he turned it in. Authorities wanted to know why he had it. This is his story.
MyNorthwestWhy Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is stepping off the mound, and will hand the ball to this person for first pitch at Safeco Field Thursday. This is why.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMan banned from bus defends marijuana smell
Strong marijuana smell is being blamed for why one man was banned from Kitsap Transit buses. He is calling foul on their foul-smell allegations.
MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
- Back at practice, Seahawks' Germain Ifedi getting closer to debut
- Seahawks sign C.J. Spiller to bolster RB depth, waive Terrence Magee
- Robinson Cano and Nelson Cruz signings have paid off for Mariners
- Podcast: Shannon Drayer talks Mariners' postseason scenarios
- Defense helps Sounders move into playoff spot after win over Chicago
- Internal email: Microsoft forms new 5,000-person AI division; key exec Qi Lu leaving after bike injury
- A virtual marketplace for a future Moon Village? The FAA just might make it happen
- Reality check: Elon Musk’s Mars plan will cost more, take longer. What else is new?
- How the PGA Tour is using technology to track shots, create new stats, and enhance the broadcast