MyNorthwestReport: More details on the gun used in deadly downtown shootout
According to an affidavit filed by police, the gun used against officers in a deadly shootout belonged to the alleged shooter's sister.
NEW KIRO 7Prosecutor: Husband, wife created situation that led to UW shooting
The wife of a man originally suspected in a January 20 shooting at the University of Washington campus was charged with felony assault Monday.
NEW Associated PressDems say Trump can avert shutdown risk if he relents on wall
President Trump could avert the risk of a government shutdown next weekend by stepping back from his demand that lawmakers fund his promised border wall.
710 ESPN SeattleSchneider: It would take a 'crazy' deal for Seahawks to trade Richard Sherman
Seahawks general manager John Schneider said Monday that the team has “kind of moved past” the possibility of moving its All-Pro cornerback.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: 'March for Science' defied the laws of persuasion
Sorry, March for Science supporters. Taking to the streets may work for some causes but it’s not a good way to promote science. According to science, anyway.
MyNorthwestSeattle prepares for marches and mayhem on May Day 2017
Seattle's May day sees a lot of peaceful marchers making a statement for workers' rights. But another crowd comes to make headlines and they get attention.
Josh Kerns, KIRO RadioSeattle chaplain: Far too few know about Washington's Death with Dignity Act
Washington is one of just a handful of states that have a Death with Dignity law, but very few utilize it, and many know nothing about their options.
ChokepointsShoulder driving on I-405 through Bothell begins today
Shoulder driving on I-405 will begin north of the SR 527 on-ramp in Bothell and extend two miles to I-5 in Lynnwood.
KIRO 7Adaptive traffic signal control system may help 'Mercer Mess'
The City of Seattle is introducing a new adaptive traffic signal control system that could shave minutes off the "Mercer Mess" between the Seattle Center and I-5.
Associated PressAfter years of work, Cowlitz Tribe opens casino this week
The Cowlitz Indian Tribe is opening its new $510 million casino this week, an effort years in the making.
MyNorthwestSeattle weather: What a difference a year can make
A glance outside told a much different story a year ago. Those were the days ... hot days. Despite all the recent rain, sunny Seattle weather could be ahead.
- Sounders beat Galaxy 3-0, snapping six-game road winless streak
- Brock Huard’s NFL Draft preview: Michigan DB/LB Jabrill Peppers
- Nelson Cruz drives in 5 runs to help Mariners end skid
- Mariners DFA outfielder Leonys Martin; recall 1B Dan Vogelbach
- Clayton: How Seahawks' schedule gives them the edge to win NFC West in 2017
- Report: More details on the gun used in deadly downtown shootout
- Kshama Sawant wants to give city employees May Day off
- Seattle chaplain: Far too few know about Washington's Death with Dignity Act, end of life options
- Adaptive traffic signal control system may help 'Mercer Mess'
- Seattle prepares for marches and mayhem on May Day 2017