MyNorthwestWhat you need to know about the Mariners' playoff hopes
The Mariners will need some help to make the postseason but after Wednesday's win, they still have a shot. Here is how they can do it.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll says he still expects Russell Wilson to play vs Jets
If there’s any doubt in the mind of Seahawks Pete Carroll that Wilson will be in Sunday’s game, he isn’t sharing it.
MyNorthwestWhy Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is stepping off the mound, and will hand the ball to this person for first pitch at Safeco Field Thursday. This is why.
MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
MyNorthwestEverett witnesses: Woman said 'get away from me' before firing
Police were unable to locate the suspect in a shooting near Everett High School Wednesday morning.
KIRO RadioPresident’s secret visit to the Puget Sound region would be impossible today
When Franklin Roosevelt made a wartime visit to Puget Sound Navy Yard in Bremerton, the speech he gave was broadcast live nationally, and witnessed by an estimated 20,000 people.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioIs it wrong not to pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
After the Clinton-Trump debate, Dave Ross asks if it Is really wrong to not pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
Associated PressCano, Seager homers lead Mariners to critical 12-4 win over Astros
Robinson Cano hit a three-run homer in the first inning, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Houston Astros 12-4 Wednesday to keep pressure on the other AL wild-card contenders.
Associated Press2 students, 1 teacher wounded in South Carolina school shooting
Two students and one teacher were wounded after South Carolina elementary school shooting.
MyNorthwestQuestions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
Federal Way police are trying to figure out why a road rage incident that led to a murder wasn't reported to them.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
- Notebook: Servais sticks with Marte, plus Mariners' wild-card scenarios
- Sounders keep playoff hopes alive with 1-0 win over Chicago
- Seahawks sign C.J. Spiller to bolster RB depth, waive Terrence Magee
- Pete Carroll says he still expects Russell Wilson to play vs Jets
- Report: T-Birds' Kolesar to miss 6 weeks with lower-body injury
- Why Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
- Reports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
- Everett witnesses: Woman said 'get away from me' before firing
- UW professor will ensure superintendent forum is no easy task
- Tech giants are pumping big money into Sound Transit 3 campaign
- University of Washington ranks No. 5 among the world’s most innovative universities
- Amazon’s new Fire TV Stick comes with Alexa remote that can find TV shows, give news updates and order a pizza
- Intellectual Ventures’ invention network spins out and reinvents itself as Xinova
- Amazon launching new bus service in the Seattle region for employees, and their dogs, too