Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioRepublicans better off giving health care to Trump
KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney is appalled that Republicans aren't just handing President Trump the health care bill as a matter of principle.
MyNorthwestSeattle has 'culture block' when it comes to the homeless crisis
Consultant Barb Poppe is blunt when speaking about the Seattle homeless crisis. She said Seattle has a "block in your culture" and it's slowing solutions.
KIRO RadioSeattle Council candidate vows to give voice to frustrated locals
Charlene Strong says that she is a Seattle council candidate because she's tired of city leaders ignoring the issues she feels so deeply about.
MyNorthwestWhat it takes to become a C-level tech exec in Seattle
Seattle has more experienced C-level executives than any other tech hub in the United States. More experience than the industry average.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
Gov. Jay Inslee issued a dire message Thursday morning about issues facing Washington residents, and the human race, when addressing the United Nations on climate change.
ChokepointsSay sayonara to long delays at Mukilteo ferry terminal
The Mukilteo ferry wait is one of the worst in the Puget Sound. However, travelers could see some relief in the next few years.
Associated PressHealth bill vote delayed in House is setback to President Trump, Ryan
GOP House leaders delayed their planned vote Thursday on a long-promised bill to repeal and replace "Obamacare."
MyNorthwestHow will Sound Transit respond to Legislature's latest 'message'?
The Legislature came one step closer to forcing Sound Transit to lower car tab fees amid public pressure.
MyNorthwestBuying, moving used homes becomes Puget Sound real estate trend
This local home moving business has discovered a very unique corner of the real estate market -- used, well-loved homes. And they deliver.
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioFormer Teatro Zinzanni site is a sign of things to come for Uptown
A mandatory notice sent to neighbors on Seattle Center's north side explains the plans for the recently purchased Teatro Zinzanni.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Was the president 'vindicated' on his 'wiretap' claims?
Rep. Devin Nunes, said someone – he didn’t say who – showed him transcripts of intercepted conversations. Does that mean Trump's "wiretap" claims are vindicated?
710 ESPN Seattle'I love Seattle': Why 'New Contract Luke' returned to Seahawks
Seahawks tight end Luke Willson explained his new alter ego and why he took a 'hometown discount' to stay in Seattle.
MyNorthwestCan we really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
MyNorthwestUW professor: Blame all the potholes on our horrendous winter
The Northwest has had a lot more potholes this season, and there is a good reason for that. The weather has beaten down the region's roads.
- Seahawks sign K John Lunsford to compete with Blair Walsh
- Mariners' Marc Rzepczynski looking to be more than a lefty specialist
- Mike Hopkins looking forward to creating his own legacy at Washington
- Plum leads Huskies into Sweet 16 matchup with Mississippi State
- Video: Jean Segura homers in 2nd game back with Mariners
- How will Sound Transit respond to Legislature's latest 'message'?
- Gov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
- Seattle has 'culture block' when it comes to the homeless crisis
- Former Teatro Zinzanni site is a sign of things to come for Uptown
- Would you house a homeless family in your backyard?
- ‘The Day the Music Died’? Billionaire Richard Branson mourns Virgin America
- Washington state and Seattle consider requiring companies to offer paid family and medical leave
- Introducing GeekWire’s Cloud Tech Summit, a technical conference about the future of computing
- Amazon blocks and then restores sale of sci-fi book for reportedly copying another’s cover