There might be a cheaper way for Seattle to lower traffic-related deaths without having to irritate drivers and spend the city's money.
Michael Medved's pick to click for the Democratic debate may surprise some folks.
Our weekly attempt at separating the knee-jerk reactions from the realities of the Seahawks' most recent game, in this case a 27-24 overtime loss to Cincinnati.
NEW Ron and Don, KIRO RadioAiling 8-year-old girl hopes for service dog to fulfill big dreams
The family of an ailing girl hopes the Ron and Don Show can help raise the money for a service dog they say would dramatically improve her life.
KIRO RadioFBI, law enforcement carry out prostitution sting at Everett hotel
The FBI and Snohomish County law enforcement carried out a special operation from an Everett hotel last week in order to gain intelligence on the sex trade.
NEW ChokepointsWhy Canadians don't have to pay for tolls on I-405
Canada has such a tough version of the U.S. Patriot Act that it will not give up citizens' information, not even for tolling.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Washington's open-container pot law is petty, illogical
Be on the lookout: Washington State troopers will be enforcing a new open-container pot law. And it's a petty, illogical law.
KIRO RadioAre you suffering from SLD: Seahawks Loss Disorder?
Do you have these symptoms? Former Seahawk Marcus Trufant gives advice for 12s suffering from what is being called "Seahawks Loss Disorder."
MyNorthwestFrustrated Seattle parent donates $70K to save teacher's job
A Ballard parent donated more than $70,000 to save a teacher at a West Seattle school his kids will never attend.
KIRO RadioBoeing's new 'space bins' give travelers more room for carry-ons
Passengers may have a little less headroom on the next Alaska Airlines flight, but that little sacrifice could end the airline carry-on rat race.
MyNorthwestGreat ShakeOut preparing Pacific Northwest for the inevitable
One million people have committed to preparing for what experts are saying is the inevitable.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Tough leaders have one thing in common
We like our presidents tough, says Dave Ross. It's a big reason Trump has done so well and it's why many Americans seem to hold a grudging respect for Putin.
KIRO RadioThe wettest neighborhood in Seattle is...
In a city famous for rain, one neighborhood in Seattle has the distinction of being wetter than any other.
MyNorthwestDon O'Neill: Seattle isn't changing history, it's trying to get things right
Seattle was among a long list of cities and even a state that did not celebrate Columbus Day. Ron and Don know why.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCurley: Gun-free zones are safe havens for killers
A group of students planning to protest a law that allows people to carry guns on campus created some controversy.
MyNorthwestSammamish woman convicted of killing 2 in DUI crash arrested for drinking
The Sammamish woman who killed her husband and son-in-law after taking sleeping pills, drinking wine and driving, is in jail again for consumption of alcohol.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCurley: No council member wants to be the one who raises property taxes
As November approaches and Seattleites must again decide how much they are willing to tax homeowners, Tom and Curley discussed whether residents are gouging themselves.
MyNorthwest'Most prepared city in America' continues to underestimate costs
Upgrades to Seattle firehouses are coming in over budget by millions of dollars, and it's not the only city project that has come in beyond the expected price.
- Brock Huard on how the Seahawks can better utilize Jimmy Graham
- Seahawks waive B.J. Daniels, Rod Smith
- Report: Seahawks to sign CB Crezdon Butler
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano undergoes surgery
- Carroll says Seahawks' offense wasn't playing it safe late
- Carroll on Sarkisian's personal issues: 'It breaks my heart to see how this has gone'
- Ex-UW coach Steve Sarkisian fired by USC 1 day after being put on leave
- Ben Carson's inept and inaccurate analogy
- The media myth of a 'GOP Civil War'
- Michael Medved picks underdog to shine in Democratic debate
- Washington's open-container pot law is petty, illogical
- History shows us tough leaders have one thing in common: lying
- An outrageous assault on Biblical history
- Where's the 'down'? Most Americans have saved less than $1,000
- Boeing's new 'space bins' give travelers more room for carry-ons
- Nursing assistant suspended after rape charges
- Seattle paying $30,000 over withholding of police car data
- Mariners' Cano has core muscle surgery, expected OK for camp
- State Patrol warning drivers about new pot-in-cars law
- FBI operation targets sexually exploited children and adults
- Sammamish woman arrested while awaiting DUI sentencing
Where's the 'down'? Most Americans have saved less than $1,000
Bankrate.com found that 62 percent of 1,000 Americans surveyed have no emergency savings for things such as a $1,000 emergency room visit or a $500 car repair.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- 'Less bullish' market to remain steady through 2017
- 10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
- Own vs. rent from a first-time buyer's view
- What to expect from new closing process changes
- Five home inspection fixes before your open house
- Harvard study considers reasons for low for-sale inventories
- Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers
- Criminal probe under way on claim that officer spat on man
- 3 California hikers rescued after spending night on ledge
- Playboy through the decades: Key moments in magazine's past
- Lawyer for victims' kin vows to sue railroad over derailment
- Prosecutors oppose ex-Virginia 1st lady's delay request
- Shell drill vessels leave Arctic after oil exploration ends
- Guatemala ends search for victims of slide that killed 280
- Palestinians assailants often leave behind ordinary lives
- New films scrutinize Brazil's World Cup legacy
- Chronology of violence between Palestinians and Israel
- UN official criticizes lack of women at peace tables
- Burkina Faso sets new post-coup election date for Nov. 29
- Top beer makers to join forces to face industry challenges
- Justices hear arguments over life sentences for teenagers
- Clinton seeks to move past email woes in Democratic debate
- Prosecutor: 2 ex-aides to Ron Paul involved in 'cover-up'
- Carter: US, Russia nearing accord on air safety over Syria
- US says Iraqis now in position to retake Ramadi
- Bergdahl lawyer accuses McCain of interfering in case
- Ex-staffer disputes Gowdy claim on Benghazi investigation
- Jury: Boy not liable for exuberant hello that injured aunt
- Police offer marijuana grower counseling in Facebook post
- Detective suspended for drinking before MADD conference
- Woman sues nephew, says his exuberant greeting led to fall
- Church gives pizza driver $1,000 tip from collection plate
- Student sorry for mac and cheese meltdown, says he's ashamed
- Running couple says 'I do' at mile 8 of Chicago Marathon