NEW Ron and Don, KIRO RadioThis man was a divorce away from living in a tent in Seattle
Patrick Mosley found himself homeless in Seattle after he was hit with a bad divorce. How this tent city is changing things.
MyNorthwest4.2 earthquake recorded near Belfair
A magnitude 4.2 earthquake struck near Belfair on Wednesday night. People living in the area could feel shaking, but no damage was reported.
MyNorthwestSnow and rain expected through the weekend
People living in Western Washington could wake up to spotty lowland snow showers Thursday and Friday mornings. Sunday could also be an issue.
Associated PressTrump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
President Trump has lifted guidelines that said transgender students should be allowed to use school bathrooms matching their chosen gender identity.
KIRO 7Seattle police officer charged with drug possession, leaking info
A Seattle police officer has been charged with drug possession and feeding confidential information about victims of crimes to a local TV news anchor.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioWhat Wells Fargo really things about Seattle's exit from the bank
Seattle made a statement by removing its business from Wells Fargo over its ties to the Dakota Access Pipeline. But does the bank really care?
710 ESPN SeattleTopps honors 92-year-old vet’s pitch for Seattle Mariners
“I have 800,000 cards right now and this by far one of my favorites. By far, not even close.”
Associated PressWashington House passes education proposal
The House approved an education funding proposal, but Democrats haven’t decided how to pay for the $7 billion plan over the next four years.
MyNorthwestKshama Sawant targets May Day as next massive anti-Trump protest
Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant is promoting May Day as the next anti-Trump protest event to "cause disruption on an even greater scale."
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Washington labor front group is hiding in plain sight
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says he's always known that Working Washington was a labor union group masquerading as a grassroots activist organization.
KIRO 75 big Seattle ideas voters rejected because of tax increases
As Seattle considers a soda tax, here are five other local ideas that didn't make it far because Seattle voters rejected the proposed taxes.
- Video, highlights from the 2017 Seahawks.com Media Combine
- Marc Rzepczynski glad to no longer face Mariners' lefty sluggers
- Zach Collins: Gonzaga's success has never been about 1 player
- Topps honors 92-year-old WWII vet's ceremonial pitch for Mariners
- Huskies hire Matt Lubick as co-offensive coordinator, WR coach
- Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin space venture has plans for big expansion of Seattle-area HQ
- Adobe escalates DocuSign challenge with new cloud-based digital signatures built on open standards
- Seattle entrepreneur who starred on Trump’s reality show raises cash for mobile startup AppZocial
- Looking for life: Scientists find 7 possibly Earthlike planets orbiting ultracool star