NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Transgender rights activists should side with Trump's rollback
If you're concerned over Trump's recent move to roll back the Obama-era transgender bathroom guidance, respectfully, you shouldn't be.
NEW MyNorthwestGov. Inslee says Trump immigration plan ‘mean spirited’
Gov. Jay Inslee says he has signed an executive order to ensure that state workers don’t help carry out Trump’s “mean spirited” immigration policies.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioAmid new car-tab fees, state rep. fights to keep state honest
The state representative who has fought to remove the tolls from I-405 is trying to temper the sticker shock of car-tab fees.
MyNorthwestHow the travel ban has impacted Sea-Tac's numbers
International travel numbers at Sea-Tac airport did not dip following the travel ban order like they reportedly did at a national scale.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDoes America still stand for the same thing it used to?
A pair of teenage refugees moved to America from the war in Somalia to escape humans that wanted to kill them. They are hoping the U.S. is still that place.
MyNorthwestMore than 2,000 people report feeling quake near Hood Canal
More than 2,000 people reported feeling the magnitude 4.2 quake that struck in the Hood Canal area on Feb. 22.
MyNorthwestWashington senator pleas with federal AG to halt injection sites
A Washington senator is asking federal authorities to step in and halt King County and Seattle's plan to implement safe injection sites for drug addicts.
ChokepointsWhy wrong-way drivers often end up in the fast lane
See those headlights coming at you? What to do when you come across wrong-way drivers on roads and freeways around Seattle.
MyNorthwestWhite House is 'ratcheting up the fear' by revoking bathroom guidelines
President Donald Trump is putting transgender bathroom guidelines back in states' hands, and it's re-ignited the fight locally.
KIRO 7Seattle police officer charged with drug possession, leaking info
A Seattle police officer has been charged with drug possession and feeding confidential information about victims of crimes to a local TV news anchor.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioWhat Wells Fargo really thinks about Seattle's exit from the bank
Seattle made a statement by removing its business from Wells Fargo over its ties to the Dakota Access Pipeline. But does the bank really care?
MyNorthwestLight lowland snow reported around Puget Sound
Some people living in Western Washington woke up to spotty lowland snow showers Thursday morning. Friday and Sunday could also be an issue.
- Will Felix Hernandez be the key to the Mariners' 2017 season?
- Video, highlights from the 2017 Seahawks.com Media Combine
- Daniel Vogelbach hopes offseason work will help his defense at first base
- Mariners notebook: Leonys Martin arrives, 'ready to play 180 games'
- Marc Rzepczynski glad to no longer face Mariners' lefty sluggers
- Amid new car-tab fees, state rep. fights to keep state honest
- Sea-Tac sees no negative impact to travel numbers from Trump order
- More than 2,000 people report feeling quake near Hood Canal
- White House is 'ratcheting up the fear' by revoking bathroom guidelines
- Light lowland snow reported around Puget Sound
- Rantz: Transgender rights activists should side with Trump bathroom roll back
- Teenage refugees hoping to not be lumped in with terrorists
- 'Everyone is a paycheck or two away from being homeless'
- Milo needs to step back and take a breath
- Millions of immigrants are now wondering if they should pack their bags
Exclusive: Apple expanding its Seattle engineering center, making a big bet on artificial intelligence
- Bionic Leaf project that can ‘make food out of thin air’ recieves $100,000 Amazon Catalyst grant
- Ready for your interview? Here are ‘tough’ questions asked by Facebook, Apple, SpaceX, others
- What ‘Chime’ is it? Amazon sued over name of its new online conferencing technology
- Tesla posts another loss but says it’s on track to roll out Model 3 cars in July