Three things we learned and three things we're still trying to figure out after the Seahawks improved to 2-2 with a 13-10 win over Detroit.
Southbound I-405 has had great travel times during the morning commute since the first few days the toll lanes opened.
SponsoredWhen it comes to school, save your stress for your classes, not your commute.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: 'Starve the beast' that costs homeowners $2K a year
Former transportation secretary Doug MacDonald says there are too many agencies trying to spend taxpayer money on fixing regional traffic issues.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll on K.J. Wright's illegal bat: 'I didn't know that rule either'
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says it wasn't until he was celebrating in Seattle's locker room that he realized his team had gotten away with a penalty.
ChokepointsKink in I-405 tolling system frustrating for bikers
An issue with the I-405 tolling system is proving to be quite the irritant for some motorcycle riders.
MyNorthwestYMCA changes transgender policy after multiple complaints
A policy by the YMCA that would allow transgender individuals the ability to choose what locker room to use was changed after being met with several concerns.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioLife in the Lexus Lanes: I-405's toll lanes creating class division
Passive aggressive drivers may have a new battlefield with I-405's express toll lanes.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCoalition focused on Seattle homelessness admits it can't be done
Originally focused on developing long-term housing, the coalition's executive director says that, realistically, King County will continue to experience homelessness.
KIRO RadioTrayvon Martin's mother: 'I will continue to fight for my sons'
Trayvon Martin's mother, now a powerful voice in the national conversation on race, is demanding Seattleites take action if they want real change.
710 ESPN SeattleBennett has message for Paul Allen
Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett had some not-so-subtle words for team owner Paul Allen regarding safety Kam Chancellor on Monday night.
ChokepointsOnly a matter of time before changes to I-405 cause 'something nasty'
The data is in: I-405 experienced nearly double the number of collisions during the opening week of the express toll lanes.
Associated PressWitness stabbed after taking down robber in Seattle
Authorities say a man was stabbed after trying to thwart an armed robbery in Seattle's U-District.
KIRO RadioNot enough workers to keep up with the Seattle boom
The Seattle area added more construction jobs than any other city in the country last year. But progress is being thwarted by companies running out of workers.
- Pete Carroll on K.J. Wright's illegal bat: 'I didn't know that rule either'
- Seahawks snap counts vs. Lions: Tukuafu, Shead show their versatility
- Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett calls his muffed punt a 'learning experience'
- Chancellor's knockout punch preserves Seahawks' win, possibly their season
- Michael Bennett to Seahawks owner Paul Allen: Pay Kam Chancellor
- Seahawks hold off Detroit Lions late for 13-10 victory
- Injury updates on Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson
- Dori: 'Starve the beast' that costs homeowners $2K a year
- Don't be envious of Russia's doomed mission
- Life in the Lexus Lanes: I-405's new class division
- Seattle to kill two busy lanes, claims traffic won't suffer
- Seattle high school football player dies after game injury
- 'Less bullish' market to remain steady through 2017
- 10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
- Shooter tackled by teacher in school to be tried as juvenile
- 12-year-old arrested for bringing inoperable gun to school
- Judge dismisses lawsuit in death of Susan Powell boys
- Seattle woman charged in death of boyfriend's toddler son
- Ruling says Vancouver port oil terminal needs full review
- Sen. Karen Fraser announces run for lieutenant governor
- Groups form alliance to tackle climate change by initiative
'Less bullish' market to remain steady through 2017
"The latest Consensus Forecast has picked up on recent growth concerns and stock market corrections around the world."
- 10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
- Own vs. rent from a first-time buyer's view
- What to expect from new closing process changes
- Five home inspection fixes before your open house
- Harvard study considers reasons for low for-sale inventories
- Single-family rental homes still investor sweet spot
- How expensive? King County homes nearly double national average
- Fox probing claims 'Maze Runner' cast took artifacts
- South Carolina cleans up, but worries remain amid floods
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon, Connecticut slayings
- Financial regulators move to restrict forced arbitration
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
- Judge blocks Montana from using drug in executions
- California governor to sign aggressive climate change bill
- As Pyongyang readies grand show, rural life still a struggle
- Guatemala to investigate for those responsible for mudslide
- AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist buyers
- Samsung 3Q operating profit surges, shares jump 7 percent
- Bank of China ordered to release counterfeiters' records
- Kerry stops in Haiti to discuss election preparations
- 4 arrested in connection with Sydney police worker's killing
- US government deports fewest immigrants in nearly a decade
- Clinton says she'll offer plan for 'Wall Street abuses'
- VW, with limited DC lobbying footprint, braces for Congress
- McCarthy tells GOP conservatives 'I'm not John Boehner'
- Rubio criticizes government regulation of on-demand economy
- Clinton says she's sent her book to GOP candidates
- Thousands of federal drug inmates set for early release
- Connecticut university student arrested over mac and cheese
- Dog rescued after fall into crack at Volcanoes National Park
- Woman found inside portable toilet gets arrested on warrants
- Ohio man calls cops to complain he got too high on marijuana
- 'Scary Lucy' statue inspires NY mall's Halloween display
- Residents of Kentucky city petition to move Halloween
- Former middle school students look for missing time capsule