Richard Oxley, MyNorthwestSeattle is extremely close to breaking this all-time record
Seattle weather records continue to be broken in 2016, though instead of warm weather, rain is expected to hit new highs.
MyNorthwestInternational diamond heist: How masked men pulled it off in SeaTac
The King County Sheriff's Office says two masked men approached a car in SeaTac and took a bag containing more than $400,000 worth of diamonds.
710 ESPN SeattleVideo: Seahawks’ Russell Wilson on he and wife expecting first child
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson met with the media Thursday for the first time since announcing that he and his wife Ciara are expecting their first child.
With cybersecurity threats on the rise, protecting your customers is the cost of doing business.
MyNorthwestHarry Potter author tweets about Seahawks
Seahawks Richard Sherman dressed up in full Harry Potter attire for his Wednesday press conference. And yes, he spoke in character as well.
MyNorthwestThis is why Seattle's Link light rail doesn’t have turnstiles
Ever wondered why Seattle Link light-rail system doesn't have turnstiles? Bruce Gray, with Sound Transit, says it was a calculated, if costly, decision.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Seattle crime solution more about environment, less about victims
Dumpsters are being blamed for Seattle crime but KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz believes it is all a red herring by environmentalists.
Josh Kerns, KIRO RadioOverwhelming demand for KeyArena clinic shows 'broken health care system'
A line of people began forming overnight outside Key Arena, but they weren't waiting for a concert. They were waiting for health care.
ChokepointsNew WSDOT barriers can help save workers' lives
More than 1,600 work-zone collisions in Washington last year is why the Washington State Department of Transportation is testing a new metal mobile barrier.
Kipp Robertson, MyNorthwestPrevious argument against Seattle arena now a moot point
Congestion on Lander Street in the SoDo district isn't much of an argument for those opposing a new Seattle arena.
ChokepointsDUIs expected to spike during the days leading up to Halloween
The number of DUIs are expected to spike far more from Halloween drinking this year, making the roads a little more dangerous. This is why.
KTTHCheck out the KTTH Voter's Guide
Find out how the KTTH talk show hosts are voting in key races for the 2016 Election. Use the voter's guide as you fill out your ballot.
KIRO RadioCompany, city faces squatter issue in Seattle
KIRO Radio staff learned first hand how Seattle deals with squatters as a group sets up in a vacant house across the street in Eastlake.
- Re-examining the Seahawks' trade with New Orleans for Jimmy Graham
- Seahawks' Chancellor, Pierre-Louis, Sowell miss practice again Thursday
- Notebook: Podcast No. 2 plus pair of Mariners Gold Glove finalists
- 'Hawk Talk' highlights: How is the Seahawks' offense being held back?
- Carroll says Sowell feels remarkably well, mum on Seahawks' LT plan
- King County Sheriff's Office: Masked men stole more than $400K worth of diamonds
- New WSDOT barriers can help save workers' lives
- Democrats could sue Pierce County over confusing ballots
- Update: Harry Potter author weighs in on Seahawks' Richard Sherman
- Seattle cyclists have a new weapon against bike theft
- Amazon Web Services third-quarter sales climb 55%, reaching a record $3.2 billion
- Amazon tops 300,000 employees in latest sign of tech giant’s massive ambitions
- Amazon posts $32.7B in revenue, up 29%, but profits fall well short of Wall Street expectations
- Seattle bumps Boston as the most expensive U.S. housing market that’s not in California