ChokepointsSay sayonara to long delays at Mukilteo ferry terminal
The Mukilteo ferry wait is one of the worst in the Puget Sound. However, travelers could see some relief in the next few years.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Was the president 'vindicated' on his 'wiretap' claims?
Rep. Devin Nunes, said someone – he didn’t say who – showed him transcripts of intercepted conversations. Does that mean Trump's "wiretap" claims are vindicated?
Associated PressIslamic State group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack
An Islamic State group claimed responsibility for an attack by a man born in Britain who plowed an SUV into pedestrians on London's Westminster Bridge.
MyNorthwestCan we really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
MyNorthwestUW professor: Blame all the potholes on our horrendous winter
The Northwest has had a lot more potholes this season, and there is a good reason for that. The weather has beaten down the region's roads.
710 ESPN Seattle'I love Seattle': Why 'New Contract Luke' returned to Seahawks
Seahawks tight end Luke Willson explained his new alter ego and why he took a 'hometown discount' to stay in Seattle.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioIt's the 25th anniversary of Sir Mix-A-Lot's hit 'Baby Got Back!'
The iconic song "Baby Got Back" turns 25 this year. Rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot reminisces on all the factors that caused him to write the song in the first place.
MyNorthwestWould you house a homeless family in your backyard?
A program in Portland aims to place tiny homes in backyards for a homeless family to live in. But would Seattle homeowners be into the idea?
KIRO 7One person dies, 1 recovers from hantavirus in King County
Hantavirus, which can lead to a rare disease, has emerged in King County.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Be very suspicious of Sammamish 'hate' incident
A Sammamish pharmacist says she was the recent victim of a "hate" incident during an act of road rage and that Sammamish police officers dismissed her concerns.
MyNorthwestNeighborhood gone to pot? Take it all with you
This local home moving business has discovered a very unique corner of the real estate market -- used, well-loved homes. And they deliver.
What are they building?Another popular dive bar closes for micro-housing
A dive bar that was a staple for the working-class in the University District closed for the last time on Friday to make way for more micro-housing.
- 'New Contract Luke’: Willson talks return to Seahawks after look at free agency
- Clayton: Marshawn Lynch has everyone guessing, but NFL return wouldn't be easy
- Report: Seahawks to sign FS Bradley McDougald on 1-year deal
- Mariners notebook: Shawn O'Malley back in camp after appendectomy
- Sweet 16 preview: Gonzaga wary of West Virginia's pressing defense
- Amazon Chime team responds to trademark suit, claims it wasn’t aware of competing Chime service
- Tech Moves: Crowd Cow adds Julep and Blue Nile vet as COO; VRstudios gets a new CEO; and more
- Seattle-area unemployment rate down to 3.5% as tech jobs continue to power steady decline
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk isn’t smiling over NASA authorization for Mars missions