NEW MyNorthwestWhat you need to know about the Mariners' playoff hopes
The Mariners will need some help to make the postseason but after Wednesday's win, they still have a shot. Here is how they can do it.
Associated PressCano, Seager homers lead Mariners to critical 12-4 win over Astros
Robinson Cano hit a three-run homer in the first inning, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Houston Astros 12-4 Wednesday to keep pressure on the other AL wild-card contenders.
MyNorthwestEverett witnesses: Woman said 'get away from me' before firing
Police were unable to locate the suspect in a shooting near Everett High School Wednesday morning.
MyNorthwestWhy Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is stepping off the mound, and will hand the ball to this person for first pitch at Safeco Field Thursday. This is why.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioIs it wrong not to pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
After the Clinton-Trump debate, Dave Ross asks if it Is really wrong to not pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
Associated Press2 students, 1 teacher wounded in South Carolina school shooting
Two students and one teacher were wounded after South Carolina elementary school shooting.
MyNorthwestReports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
The man known as the "Barefoot Bandit" was released from prison and is now out on work release and could be living in a halfway house, according to reports.
MyNorthwestTech giants are pumping big money into ST3 campaign
Some of Western Washington's biggest companies have given money to the Sound Transit 3 campaign that will cost taxpayers and expand light rail.
KIRO RadioUW professor will ensure superintendent forum is no easy task
While a forum at Town Hall in Seattle will be focused on children with disabilities, our state’s educational charter requires equal funding for all students, Dr. Ilene Schwartz says.
MyNorthwestQuestions remain after Federal Way road rage incident left new father dead
Federal Way police are trying to figure out why a road rage incident that led to a murder wasn't reported to them.
KIRO 7Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
University of Washington students are getting up and going to class for the first day of the school year Wednesday. Drivers can expect more traffic.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
- Pete Carroll says he still expects Russell Wilson to play vs Jets
- Three keys as Sounders look to keep playoff hopes alive vs Chicago
- Report: T-Birds' Kolesar to miss 6 weeks with lower-body injury
- Notebook: Servais sticks with Marte, plus Mariners' wild-card scenarios
- What We Learned featuring Russell Wilson as Plastic Man
- Why Mayor Murray passed on throwing first pitch at Mariners game
- Reports: 'Barefoot Bandit' released from prison, out on work release
- Everett witnesses: Woman said 'get away from me' before firing
- UW professor will ensure superintendent forum is no easy task
- Tech giants are pumping big money into Sound Transit 3 campaign
- University of Washington ranks No. 5 among the world’s most innovative universities
- Amazon’s new Fire TV Stick comes with Alexa remote that can find TV shows, give news updates and order a pizza
- Intellectual Ventures’ invention network spins out and reinvents itself as Xinova
- Amazon launching new bus service in the Seattle region for employees, and their dogs, too