Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
The cost to build Sound Transit light rail on I-90 has grown by $225 million, raising the total cost of seven miles of work to $712 million dollars.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis hurts to say: The media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
As much as this hurts to say, it’s clear that the media is to blame for some of President Donald Trump’s credibility problems.
NEW MyNorthwestBertha is about to complete her journey under Seattle
Workers are making final preparations for Bertha the boring machine to finish her work on the Seattle tunnel.
NEW Movie Review'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
The team behind "Trainspotting" had to decide whether it served any purpose to make a sequel to the hit 90's classic.
KIRO 7Homeless shelter opens near Seattle Center playground, Space Needle
Feet from where children come to play at the heart of the Seattle Center, the city has carved out space for 75 overnight shelter beds.
Associated PressHouse sets risky health care vote after President Trump demands it
Republicans set course for a climactic health care vote after President Donald Trump claimed he was finished negotiating with GOP holdouts.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Don’t complain about 'sticker shock' from Sound Transit’s $6 billion ripoff
For anyone claiming "sticker shock" over the revelations over Sound Transit's car-tab fees, KIRO Radio's Dori Monson says you weren't paying attention.
MyNorthwestSeattle has 'culture block' when it comes to the homeless crisis
Consultant Barb Poppe is blunt when speaking about the Seattle homeless crisis. She said Seattle has a "block in your culture" and it's slowing solutions.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioRepublicans are better off giving health care to Trump
KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney is appalled that Republicans aren't just handing President Trump the health care bill as a matter of principle.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
Gov. Jay Inslee issued a dire message Thursday morning about issues facing Washington residents, and the human race, when addressing the United Nations on climate change.
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioFormer Teatro Zinzanni site is a sign of things to come for Uptown
A mandatory notice sent to neighbors on Seattle Center's north side explains the plans for the recently purchased Teatro Zinzanni.
MyNorthwestCan we really stomach more taxes?
Seattle City Councilmember Tim Burgess is questioning the fairness of Seattle's taxes, especially on low-income residents.
MyNorthwestUW professor: Blame all the potholes on our horrendous winter
The Northwest has had a lot more potholes this season, and there is a good reason for that. The weather has beaten down the region's roads.
- Seahawks sign K John Lunsford to compete with Blair Walsh
- Mariners' Marc Rzepczynski looking to be more than a lefty specialist
- Mike Hopkins looking forward to creating his own legacy at Washington
- Plum leads Huskies into Sweet 16 matchup with Mississippi State
- Video: Jean Segura homers in 2nd game back with Mariners
- Homeless shelter opens near Seattle Center playground, Space Needle
- Seattle Council candidate vows to give voice to frustrated locals
- How will Sound Transit respond to Legislature's latest 'message'?
- Gov. Inslee discusses the destiny of the human race with UN
- Seattle has 'culture block' when it comes to the homeless crisis
- ‘The Day the Music Died’? Billionaire Richard Branson mourns Virgin America
- Washington state and Seattle consider requiring companies to offer paid family and medical leave
- Introducing GeekWire’s Cloud Tech Summit, a technical conference about the future of computing
- Amazon blocks and then restores sale of sci-fi book for reportedly copying another’s cover