NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioIs it wrong not to pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
After the Clinton-Trump debate, Dave Ross asks if it Is really wrong to not pay taxes if you figure out a way to do it legally?
NEW KIRO 7Expect more traffic as UW students return to class
University of Washington students are getting up and going to class for the first day of the school year Wednesday. Drivers can expect more traffic.
NEW Associated PressPolice shoot, kill black man in San Diego area; protesters gather
A black man reportedly acting erratically at a strip mall in suburban San Diego was shot and killed by police.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
KIRO 744 people displaced by huge apartment fire in West Seattle
Smoke rising from the fire could be seen for miles as crews fought the multiple-alarm fire near Southwest Myrtle and Southwest Willow streets.
Associated PressMariners allow six runs in sixth inning, lose 8-4 to Astros
Felix Hernandez allowed eight runs, six of them coming in a brutal sixth inning in which theMariners committed two errors as Seattle lost 8-4 to Houston.
MyNorthwestMystery solved: Everett police identify man who dropped off Ground Zero flag
Brian Browne, of Everett, saw the national attention a long-lost Ground Zero flag was receiving and reached out to investigators to tell his story about the flag's journey.
710 ESPN SeattleCan Christine Michael stay consistant?
The Seahawks need Michael to be reliable with Thomas Rawls out for at least a few more weeks with a leg injury.
MyNorthwestMan en route to visit newborn baby killed in road rage incident
Road rage is being blamed for the shooting of a Federal Way man who was driving to see his wife and newborn child in the hospital.
- Rizzs: Cano 'went up there looking to do something special and he did'
- Three keys as Sounders look to keep playoff hopes alive vs Chicago
- Pete Carroll optimistic about Russell Wilson playing through knee sprain
- No. 10 Huskies gearing up for showdown with McCaffrey, No. 6 Stanford
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out for the season
- Mystery solved: Everett police identify man who dropped off Ground Zero flag
- 44 people displaced after huge apartment fire in West Seattle
- Man en route to visit newborn baby killed in road rage incident
- I am 911: King County dispatchers call for professional recognition
- Crash causes closure of all WB express lanes on I-90 bridge
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk makes the big pitch for his decades-long plan to colonize Mars
- Adobe’s use of Microsoft Azure will complement, not replace, AWS and its own cloud
- Tech Moves: Simply Measured co-founder steps down for role at stealthy startup; Avalara expands operations in Brazil; and more
- Amazon’s first ‘Nonprofit Expo’ encourages employees to give back through volunteering