710 ESPN SeattleColin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks’ national anthem stance
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the figurehead of the kneeling protests, applauded the Seahawks’ message on Sunday.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhat you should understand about tonight's presidential debate
The first round for the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton debate is Monday. This may be new to some, so this is what you need to know.
KIRO 7Remembering the 5 people killed in Burlington mall shooting
There were five victims of the Cascade Mall shooting -- four females and one male. This is what is known about the victims.
NEW MyNorthwestVigil planned in Burlington for Cascade mall shooting victims
A vigil is planned in the Cascade Mall parking lot in Burlington for the victims of Friday's mass shooting.
710 ESPN SeattleKevin Durant returns to Seattle, dreams of Sonics championships
Former SuperSonic player Kevin Durant visits Seattle and talks about his dreams of playing a championship for the
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleO'Neil: Wilson’s knee injury could have been worse, and may still be
It wasn’t as bad as it could have been. That’s about the only good thing you can say about the third-quarter play when Russell Wilson was pulled down by his shoulder pads.
KIRO 7Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington: A timeline of events
More than two dozen law enforcement agencies were involved in the search for the shooter, who was not immediately identified. Here is a timeline of events.
Associated PressArnold Palmer dies at 87, made golf popular for masses
At ease with both presidents and the golfing public, and on a first-name basis with both, "The King" Arnold Palmer died Sunday in Pittsburgh at the age of 87.
710 ESPN SeattleInstant Reaction from ESPN Seattle after Seahawks’ win over 49ers
Voice from 710 ESPN Seattle react after the Seahawks ripping win over the 49ers on Sunday.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
- Instant Reaction from 710 ESPN Seattle voices after Seahawks’ win over 49ers
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson says he's OK after leaving with knee injury
- All-time golf great Arnold Palmer, 7-time major winner, dies at 87
- Nelson Cruz homers twice, leaves early in 4-3 Mariners win over Twins
- What they said: The 49ers after 37-18 loss to Seahawks
- Quantum study sparks questions about why time runs forward and not backward
- PGA Tour follows NFL, starts utilizing Microsoft devices at pro golf tournaments
- How the PGA Tour could create its own version of NFL RedZone
- How Dustin Johnson used data and analytics to become one of the best golfers in the world