710 ESPN SeattleColin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks’ national anthem stance
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the figurehead of the kneeling protests, applauded the Seahawks’ message on Sunday.
Associated PressMall shooting suspect: 'Creepy,' multiple arrests, disputes
As investigators tried to piece together information on Arcan Cetin, a picture emerged of a troubled young man.
MyNorthwestCascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor
Authorities say that the Cascade Mall shooting suspect has been arrested, one day after five people were killed at the Burlington mall.
Associated PressArnold Palmer dies at 87, made golf popular for masses
At ease with both presidents and the golfing public, and on a first-name basis with both, "The King" Arnold Palmer died Sunday in Pittsburgh at the age of 87.
KIRO 7Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
The gunman who killed five people after a shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington was arrested Saturday in Oak Harbor.
MyNorthwestPhotos from the scene of the mall shooting that left 5 people dead
Arcan Cetin is suspected of shooting and killing five people at the Cascade Mall in Burlington on Friday night.
Associated PressVideo released of police shooting of Keith Scott in Charlotte
Charlotte police released dramatic video Saturday that shows officers with guns drawn surrounding a black man with his hands at his side before shots are fired.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
Tom TangneyIt's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
Stories don't get much more inspirational than the one told in "Queen of Katwe."
MyNorthwestSeattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
Applause rarely breaks into a very procedural and bureaucratic council meeting. But that's what happened after a comment by Tim Burgess this week.
MyNorthwestSuspicious tacks reported along latest Seattle cycle track
Cyclists in Seattle wonder if someone is intentionally placing tacks along the newest protected bike lane.
- Instant Reaction from 710 ESPN Seattle voices after Seahawks’ win over 49ers
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson says he's OK after leaving with knee injury
- All-time golf great Arnold Palmer, 7-time major winner, dies at 87
- Nelson Cruz homers twice, leaves early in 4-3 Mariners win over Twins
- What they said: The 49ers after 37-18 loss to Seahawks
- Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington: A timeline of events
- Arcan Cetin: What to know about Burlington mall shooting suspect
- Cascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor
- Seattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
- Combating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
- Quantum study sparks questions about why time runs forward and not backward
- PGA Tour follows NFL, starts utilizing Microsoft devices at pro golf tournaments
- How the PGA Tour could create its own version of NFL RedZone
- How Dustin Johnson used data and analytics to become one of the best golfers in the world