710 ESPN SeattleWild-card watch: How Mariners can clinch postseason berth
Here’s a look at everything you need to know as the M’s try to end the MLB’s longest current playoff drought, which dates back to 2001.
KIRO 7Seahawks' Doug Baldwin says he's received death threats
Seattle Seahawks’ receiver, and son of a policeman, Doug Baldwin told "60 Minutes Sports" that he has received death threats after taking a stance on police shootings.
710 ESPN SeattleAnother meaningful game on tap for the Mariners, this time in October
Seattle’s 5-1 win over the A’s on Friday night coupled with a Red Sox win over the Blue Jays kept the Mariners’ postseason hopes alive.
710 ESPN SeattleUW beats Stanford to remain unbeaten
When the No. 10 Huskies kicked off to start their huge Pac-12 North battle with No. 7 Stanford, they opted to kick it to Heisman front-runner Christian McCaffrey instead of out of the end zone.
ChokepointsSeattle traffic: What to know on the road this weekend
Seattle traffic will be affected by two sports games bringing 100,000 people into town, and that is before a demonstration could block downtown roads.
MyNorthwestHomeless asked to leave as Jungle sweep is planned this month
City and state officials are planning for a Jungle sweep in October. They started posting notices of the move around the encampments Friday.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioTragic dog attack near homeless tents forces woman out of Seattle
A woman is leaving Seattle after a dog attack near homeless tents. It was the last straw after walking through needles and trash for months.
MyNorthwestPeople quickly take to social media after Amanda Knox documentary is released
The long-awaited Amanda Knox documentary was released on Netflix Friday. People who saw it quickly took to social media to voice their opinions.
MyNorthwestSystem to prevent train accidents not turned on yet in Western Washington
A safety system that would override engineers and slow or stop trains is installed, but not turned on for all tracks in Washington.
- No. 10 Huskies had extra motivation to take down No. 7 Stanford
- Cano homers twice, Mariners beat A's 5-1 to tighten wild-card race
- Wild-card watch: How Mariners can clinch a playoff berth
- Video highlights, interviews from Huskies' win over Stanford
- Russell Wilson's injuries will force Seahawks to compensate vs Jets
- GeekWire Radio: Microsoft’s AI moonshot, behind the scenes at GeekGirlCon, and more
- Amazon unveils ‘Twitch Prime,’ adding game benefits to membership program
- PowerPoint to the people! Seattle Mayor uses Microsoft program for first time ever in Chamber speech
- ‘The rise of the rest:’ Why startup hubs outside Silicon Valley are built to last