Ron and Don, KIRO RadioWhy people think ICE raided the Shoreline Home Depot
Word of an ICE raid targeting day laborers at the Shoreline Home Depot quickly spread through the community. But did it really happen?
MyNorthwestChance of spotty snow showers on Sunday
We may see a few spotty snow showers on Sunday after a sunny Saturday morning.
KIRO RadioWe have alcohol and cigarette taxes, why not soda taxes?
Philadelphia is already counting the money from its soda tax. It could be a snapshot of Seattle's future if it passes soda taxes of its own.
MyNorthwestAG Ferguson disappointed in Trump's flippant reaction to judge's ruling
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson says President Trump can't accept defeat like a man after Judge Robart's ruling on the travel ban.
MyNorthwestWhat good is an online petition to remove Kshama Sawant from office?
An online petition to remove Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant from office gained considerable signatures. But are they worth anything?
KIRO RadioConstruction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
Heard of the Mazama Pocket Gopher? You will if you try to build a house or a tool shed in Thurston County.
Associated PressPolice deadly force bill dies in committee
A bill that would have lowered the bar for police use of deadly force has died in committee.
MyNorthwestLegendary Sonics coach joins new KeyArena panel
As a private investment group fights for an arena in SoDo, the city continues to invest time into studying KeyArena in Seattle Center.
Associated PressDHS intel report disputes threat posed by travel ban nations
Homeland Security analysts found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven countries included in Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the U.S.
710 ESPN SeattleUpdates from Mariners spring training in Peoria, Ariz.
Get updates throughout spring training for the latest updates from Mariners camp.
MyNorthwestSeattle marijuana shop 'not losing sleep' over White House warning
States with legalized recreational marijuana could be headed for a confrontation with federal authorities after statements from the White House Thursday.
- Mariners face Mariners in test of situation hitting
- Gee: Jermaine Kearse talks last season, fatherhood, and drags me to spin class
- Mariners notebook: Servais hoping Dyson will fill more than platoon role
- Mariners have 2 position battles to watch, and 1 may surprise you
- No. 1 Gonzaga stays perfect with 96-38 win over San Diego
- Star-studded cast watches Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo glide through test flight
- Alien horror movie ‘Life’ draws upon real-life biology and space station’s worst-case scenarios
- HyperSciences raises $690K to use rocket technology for geothermal drilling
- Nativis raises $10M for device that uses electromagnetic fields to mimic the effects of cancer drugs