MyNorthwestInvestigators working to identify human bones found in Gig Harbor
Investigators are working with anthropologists and the medical examiner to identify what appears to be human bones at a Gig Harbor construction site.
MyNorthwestIt's Northwest spider season; what you can do around your home
This is the time when a Northwest spider makes itself seen around the house more often. But there are a few remedies that seem to keep them away.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioUnusual idea strikes at core of Seattle's homeless debate
Many have thought it. But Tom and Curley are talking about it. Is a homeless island a solution for Seattle? Or part of another problem?
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioAnother reason to be proud of Wilson
Dori was overcome with pride in the quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks. Russell Wilson explained in the post-game interview why he's proud to donate to Strong Against Cancer.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleO'Neil: Wilson shows what can happen when he buys himself time
Russell Wilson's plays were the best thing that happened for Seattle’s offense in its 27-17 victory over Dallas.
MyNorthwestPolice crisis has 'clearly' gone on for years, former chief says
A former Seattle police chief says the policing crisis that is going on now isn't new; it's been going on for years.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioTrump to visit Everett for rally
Washington state Sen. Don Benton confirms that Donald Trump will be stopping in the Seattle area on Tuesday.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioAn adorable 7-year-old Seattle podcaster steals Rantz's thunder
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz is irate over how a 7-year-old Seattle Podcaster named Ellie is being covered by the media. He's very jealous.
MyNorthwestSeattle tourism flourishing amid recent heat waves
Though locals may not be enjoying the current heat waves, tourists seem to love visiting the area during the summer months as Seattle tourism spikes.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioSpeakeasy, new store breathe life into Seattle landmark
Smith Tower, once the tallest building in Seattle, got an upgrade. Take the elevator up to a roaring '20s style speakeasy for starters.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhat would be on Trump's American religion test?
Hillary Clinton went after her rival Donald Trump and his idea to ban people from the United States based on their religion. How would that work?
MyNorthwestShould it be legal to publically camp anywhere in Seattle?
Seattle advocates drafted their own homeless ordinance and want the city to pass it. It would allow people to camp in the city as long as it isn't a hazard.
- Felix Hernandez, bullpen outpitches Chris Sale, Mariners top White Sox
- Sounders' Clint Dempsey undergoing evaluations for irregular heartbeat
- Mariners have to hang on with several lefties on the horizon
- Can't stay away: Carlos Condit on ‘FIGHT! An MMA Podcast’
- Jimmy Graham's rehab takes him back to the basketball court
- Something is missing from this new list of the 25 hottest startup cities — Seattle
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Rewind: Analyzing Fsociety’s hacking rampage in Episode 8
- Apartment hunters: Here’s what $1,500/month will get you in Seattle, SF, NYC and other cities
- Obama creating ‘startup visas’ to encourage foreign entrepreneurs to start companies in the U.S.