MyNorthwestLawmaker laying path for Eastside to secede from King County, Seattle
A state lawmaker is forging a path to create new counties with the hope the Eastside would break away from King County if it passes.
MyNorthwestSawant's call to shut down highways on May Day 'reckless and irresponsible'
A captain with the Washington State Patrol says Kshama Sawant's call for shutting down highways during May Day protests is "irresponsible."
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks trade Marshawn Lynch to Raiders, teams swap 2018 picks
The NFL Network reported Wednesday morning that a trade has nearly been finalized between the Seahawks and Raiders for running back Marshawn Lynch.
MyNorthwestSDOT gives drivers options for how it will charge for late night parking
Seattle is offering drivers options on how it will charge them for Capitol Hill parking as it plans to extend hours later into the night.
MyNorthwestTree falls on car traveling on SB I-5 through Fife
A tree fell on a car traveling on southbound I-5 through Fife Wednesday afternoon. Four lanes were initially blocked as firefighters removed the tree.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: A whiff of gay-shaming Mayor Murray
We learned Monday that attorney Lincoln Beauregard is seeking to uncover what happened during a police incident at Mayor Murray's house last year.
KIRO 7Why Seattle's transportation levy could lead to higher utility rates
Seattle Public Utilities anticipates spending $247 million more in the next six years to improve aging infrastructure in the corridors that are getting transportation improvements.
MyNorthwestCrash that shut down I-5 continues to plague drivers
Seattle City Light plans to do rolling slowdowns Wednesday night on portions of I-5.
MyNorthwestAttorneys take shots at each other amid Mayor Murray sex abuse case
Attorneys from all sides of the Mayor Murray sex abuse case are taking shots at each other as the case continues to develop.
Associated PressNordstrom feels social media sting over $425 muddy jeans
Department store Nordstrom is getting dragged through the mud on social media for selling a pair of dirty-looking jeans for $425.
Associated PressJudge cites Trump's comment in 'sanctuary city' ruling
For the third time in two months, a federal judge has knocked down an immigration order by President Donald Trump and used Trump's own language against him.
ChokepointsWhat's next for the 1-year-old SR 520 floating bridge
Though the state's new State Route 520 floating bridge over Lake Washington opened a year ago Tuesday, construction on the bridge continues.
- Seahawks trade Marshawn Lynch to Raiders to move up in 2018 draft
- Mariners place Felix Hernandez, Mitch Haniger on DL in series of roster moves
- Moore: Still trying to understand why the M's pulled the plug on Leonys Martin
- Notebook: Motter's emergence gives Mariners extra time to rest Seager
- Huard: Four quarterbacks the Seahawks could consider drafting
- Paul Allen donates $30 million for homeless hub
- No injuries after reports of active shooter at Mason County school
- Sawant's call to shut down highways on May Day 'reckless and irresponsible'
- Aftermath of crash that shut down I-5 continues
- Why Seattle's transportation levy could lead to higher utility rates