MyNorthwestGabby Giffords joins wave of well-known Democrats to visit Seattle
Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords was among the latest in a flurry of well-known Democrats to stump for the Party in Washington state.
NEW MyNorthwestWill Seattle become more bike-friendly after the 'Big One' hits?
Seattle could become even more bike-friendly than it already is when a devastating earthquake hits.
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Stephen Hauschka: ‘I feel like I let the team down’
Stephen Hauschka had no explanation for how he missed a 28-yard field-goal attempt that would have given the Seahawks a 9-6 win over Arizona on Sunday night .
Associated PressWoman fatally shot by deputies south of Seattle was pregnant
The family of a woman fatally shot by two King County sheriff's deputies at her Auburn home says she was the mother of three small children and five months pregnant.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis technology could make mass transit obsolete, just don't tell Russia
Cities might want to rethink mass transit, especially if driverless cars are really as safe as some claim.
Associated PressClinton aides suggested email jokes, say hacked messages
Hacked emails from the personal account of Hillary Clinton's top campaign official show her aides considered inserting jokes about her private email server into her speeches.
Eric Mandel, 710 ESPN SeattleAP Poll: The Huskies are the fourth-best team in the country
The Huskies scooted up one spot to No. 4 overall in the latest AP Top-25 poll released on Sunday, while the Cougars remain on the verge of cracking the list.
KIRO 7Body of missing King County firefighter found in Grant County
Authorities have identified a body recovered Saturday in western Grant County as being the King County firefighter who had been missing for a week.
Spenser Davis, 710 ESPN SeattleSounders win launches Seattle to 8th straight trip to playoffs
The Seattle Sounders finally clinched the seemingly impossible: they're headed to the MLS Cup playoffs for the eighth straight season after their 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake on Sunday.
- Seahawks tie Cardinals 6-6 for first draw in franchise history
- Instant reaction from Seahawks' 6-6 tie with Cardinals
- Video: Seahawks' Bobby Wagner leaps Cardinals' line to block FG
- AP Top 25: Huskies rise to No. 4, Cougars still on outside looking in
- Sounders to host Sporting KC in playoff opener Thursday
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk geeks out over Mars interplanetary transport plan on Reddit
- Meet the 13-year-old entrepreneur who wants to raise $100 million for Washington schools
- The inside story behind Jeff Bezos’ alien cameo on ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- ‘Mr. Sounder’ Zach Scott reflects on 15-year pro soccer career and prepares for sales analyst job