MyNorthwestSeattle marijuana shop 'not losing sleep' over White House warning
States with legalized recreational marijuana could be headed for a confrontation with federal authorities after statements from the White House Thursday.
KIRO RadioConstruction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
Heard of the Mazama Pocket Gopher? You will if you try to build a house or a tool shed in Thurston County.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Transgender rights activists should side with Trump's rollback
If you're concerned over Trump's recent move to roll back the Obama-era transgender bathroom guidance, respectfully, you shouldn't be.
Associated PressSenate passes bill making fourth DUI a felony
The Senate has unanimously passed a bill that would make driving under the influence a felony if the driver has three or more prior offenses on their criminal record within 10 years.
Ron and Don, KIRO Radio'Everyone is a paycheck or two away from being homeless'
Patrick Mosley found himself homeless in Seattle after he was hit with a bad divorce. How this tent city is changing things.
MyNorthwestHundreds protest outside Rep. Reichert’s office, demand town hall
Hundreds of people demonstrated outside one of Rep. Dave Reichert’s district offices and demanded that the Republican congressman hold a town hall meeting.
MyNorthwestHow the travel ban has impacted Sea-Tac's numbers
International travel numbers at Sea-Tac airport did not dip following the travel ban order like they reportedly did at a national scale.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDoes America still stand for the same thing it used to?
A pair of teenage refugees moved to America from the war in Somalia to escape humans that wanted to kill them. They are hoping the U.S. is still that place.
ChokepointsWhy wrong-way drivers often end up in the fast lane
See those headlights coming at you? What to do when you come across wrong-way drivers on roads and freeways around Seattle.
MyNorthwestMore than 2,000 people report feeling quake near Hood Canal
More than 2,000 people reported feeling the magnitude 4.2 quake that struck in the Hood Canal area on Feb. 22.
What are they building?McDonald's on First Hill is slated for demolition
The corner of Minor Avenue and Madison Street will no longer be a place to grab a quick bite to eat at McDonald's. New apartments will soon replace it.
MyNorthwestWashington senator pleas with federal AG to halt injection sites
A Washington senator is asking federal authorities to step in and halt King County and Seattle's plan to implement safe injection sites for drug addicts.
MyNorthwestWhite House is 'ratcheting up the fear' by revoking bathroom guidelines
President Donald Trump is putting transgender bathroom guidelines back in states' hands, and it's re-ignited the fight locally.
MyNorthwestLight lowland snow reported around Puget Sound
Some people living in Western Washington woke up to spotty lowland snow showers Thursday morning. Friday and Sunday could also be an issue.
- Will Felix Hernandez be the key to the Mariners' 2017 season?
- Huard: Huskies have good reasons to give Jonathan Smith a co-OC
- Video, highlights from the 2017 Seahawks.com Media Combine
- Daniel Vogelbach hopes offseason work will help his defense at first base
- Mariners notebook: Leonys Martin arrives, 'ready to play 180 games'
- Hundreds protest outside Rep. Reichert’s office, demand town hall
- Senate passes bill making fourth DUI a felony
- Construction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
- Gov. Inslee says Trump immigration plan ‘mean spirited’
- Amid new car-tab fees, state rep. fights to keep state honest
- Rantz: Transgender rights activists should side with Trump bathroom roll back
- Teenage refugees hoping to not be lumped in with terrorists
- 'Everyone is a paycheck or two away from being homeless'
- Milo needs to step back and take a breath
- Millions of immigrants are now wondering if they should pack their bags
Exclusive: Apple expanding its Seattle engineering center, making a big bet on artificial intelligence
- Bionic Leaf project that can ‘make food out of thin air’ recieves $100,000 Amazon Catalyst grant
- Ready for your interview? Here are ‘tough’ questions asked by Facebook, Apple, SpaceX, others
- What ‘Chime’ is it? Amazon sued over name of its new online conferencing technology
- Tesla posts another loss but says it’s on track to roll out Model 3 cars in July