Twice now this offseason, Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard has expressed his firm belief that much better things are headed for cornerback Tharold Simon.
Fred Shiosaki, 91, will be part of a Memorial Day observance at his assisted living residence in Seattle. He's one of the happiest people you'll meet, but there is one memory from the war that keeps coming back.
Being a social media manager for the Seattle Mariners means a lot more than just tweeting.
Associated PressShell protester refuses to budge from Arctic oil-drilling support ship
One of two protesters who chained themselves to an Arctic drilling support ship remains steadfast.
MyNorthwestThe 'Worst Intersection' in Seattle is ...
The intersection at Denny Way and Terry Avenue was selected as 2015's "Worst Intersection in Seattle."
NEW Associated PressLiquor Control Board mixing things up
The agency will change its name and decide which unlicensed medical-marijuana shops and grow operations to legitimize.
MyNorthwestCar drives over campsites at Gorge Campground, at least 4 hurt
At least four people were injured Saturday morning when a car drove over multiple campsites at the Gorge Campground near George.
MyNorthwestShell protesters damage West Seattle dive park habitat
The activists protesting Shell oil and the impacts drilling has on the environment left behind material used to anchor their protest barge in a popular dive park.
David Boze Show, AM 770 KTTHBoze: It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
Gov. Inslee is vowing to get to the bottom of the police shooting in Olympia and he is expressing concern for Washington, but David Boze wonders if he know what's going on.
Associated PressArmed man who caused Everett court evacuation arrested
Officials say a man who prompted the evacuation of a Washington state courthouse has been arrested without incident about a mile away from the building.
MyNorthwestPolice release surveillance video taken before Olympia police shooting
Police have released surveillance video taken inside an Olympia grocery store early Thursday morning where two men allegedly tried to shoplift beer before assaulting an employee.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
Jason Rantz suggests we all pretend to care about all the facts of the Olympia shooting currently presented, rather than revising the story to fit ideological views.
Associated PressBoy injured in Enumclaw explosion is in critical condition
A hospital spokeswoman says one of two boys seriously injured in an explosion outside a home in Enumclaw, Washington, is in critical condition.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDoes 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
Ron Upshaw is uncomfortable with the apparent conflict between Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson's promoted values and appearing in the upcoming film "Entourage."
MyNorthwestPolice recording details what happened in Olympia shooting
Police recording details the two minutes of time between when an officer spotted two shoplifting suspects and when he tells dispatch he shot them.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan will give his best in the upcoming season of the televised obstacle competition "American Ninja Warrior."
- Sounders play Sporting Kansas City to 0-0 tie
- Lloyd McClendon looking for clean baseball from Mariners
- Connor Halliday's decision to quit football doesn't add up
- What's gone wrong with the Mariners? Quite a bit
- Seahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Zduriencik on struggling Mariners: 'They've got to figure it out'
- How do the Mariners keep finding ways to lose games?
- The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
- Does 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
- It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
- Media forces Jeb Bush to throw his brother under the bus
- What to do with the flying postman
- 'Tomorrowland' is equal parts suspense and wonder
- Single-person households surpass married with kids
- Encarnacion and Goins homer, Blue Jays beat Mariners 8-2
- 6 people escape house fire in Kitsap County
- Apple producers dumping lots of fruit
- Hiker rescued after sliding below state's highest bridge
- Big changes coming to Liquor Control Board
- Armed man who caused Seattle-area court evacuation arrested
- 2 arrested after 100-mph car chase with toddler in backseat
Single-person households surpass married with kids
Women now head 54 percent of all single-person households.
- New legislation returns title insurance kickbacks to front burner
- Builder group lists Top 12 amenities in an average home
- Equity rising but 4 million borrowers still 'underwater'
- Builders add more standard features yet basics vary
- Multiple offers now norm as home shopping hits fever pitch
- Where's the buyer loyalty when open-house agents surface?
- Stressful? Consumers pick root canal over homebuying
- Obama pays tribute to fallen service members at Arlington
- Twister kills 10 in Mexico border city; 12 missing in Texas
- US Sen. Thad Cochran marries longtime aide, his office says
- Knotty exhibit planned for pope symbolizes life's challenges
- Fewer students study botany, more plant collections closing
- Ohio bill would allow patients to get STD meds for partners
- Man convicted in 1985 cult killings dies in Nebraska prison
- Independent candidate rides hated of politics in Mexico
- Nigerian senator-elect to fight US extradition, drug charges
- South African rhino survives horrific attack by poachers
- Bombs kill 11 in Afghanistan as Taliban, IS supporters clash
- Elections in Suriname to decide gov't for next 5 years
- Sudanese government denies supporting rebels in South Sudan
- Opposition leader claims Burundi not ready for polls
- Defense chief's criticism of Iraqis raises policy questions
- Perry seeks to win over Iowa with frequent visits
- Launching campaign, Sanders appeals to party's Warren wing
- Study: Europeans to suffer more ragweed with global warming
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing
- 'Ugly' potential fallout from Supreme Court health care case
- Police: Pressure cooker in suspicious DC vehicle destroyed
- A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train tracks
- Colorado city going dark this weekend to help stargazers
- Naked man rescued after getting stuck on Florida drawbridge
- Campaign worker sends fake news release saying foe left race
- Man in scuba gear gets warning after causing restaurant stir
- Man evades police, then caught while returning for lost hat
- Ohio man finds canister containing 21-year-old message