MyNorthwestJay Inslee, Bill Bryant face off in second gubernatorial debate
Gov. Jay Inslee and his GOP challenger Bill Bryant met for their second debate Monday night.
MyNorthwestMichael Medved tweets during the presidential debate
Renowned talk show host Michael Medved will tweet live during the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
KIRO 7Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act
The family of Chuck Eagan, a longtime Boeing employee, talks to KIRO 7 about life with Chuck and now life without him after the shooting at Cascade Mall on Friday night.
MyNorthwestMayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
Mayor Ed Murray proposed putting another $12 million in the 2017-18 Seattle budget toward the homeless crisis.
Associated PressEdmonds teacher, bus driver, among 8 arrested in sex sting
Eight men have been arrested in a sex sting in which they allegedly thought they were going to have sex with a minor.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioArcan Cetin classmate tells of acting out, groping
A former classmate of Cascade Mall shooting suspect Arcan Cetin tells of the man's inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment.
710 ESPN SeattleJimmy Graham says his knee isn't yet 100 percent, but feels like a 'warrior'
Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham says the power is still not fully back in his surgically repaired right knee but that plans to play with the same reckless intensity as always.
710 ESPN SeattleNo. 10 Huskies to host biggest game in nearly two decades
The tenth-ranked Huskies are gearing up for showdown with the Christian McCaffrey-led No. 6 Stanford.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioArcan Cetin won't get death penalty under Gov. Jay Inslee
Arcan Cetin, accused of murdering five people at the Cascade Mall in Burlington on Friday, may face life in prison, but he'll never get a death penalty under Gov. Inslee.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioHow the King County budget will impact roads, traffic
The next King County budget will be revealed on Monday. It has dramatic spending increases for transit in the King County region.
MyNorthwestAG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed three new court actions against Tim Eyman, three political committees, and their officers and treasurer.
KIRO 7Remembering the 5 people killed in Burlington mall shooting
There were five victims of the Cascade Mall shooting -- four females and one male. This is what is known about the victims.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll: Russell Wilson has MCL sprain, may sit vs Jets
Pete Carroll told “Brock and Salk” that Russell Wilson has a sprained MCL and said that while he is doing “unbelievable” a day later, it’s possible he won’t play next week.
710 ESPN SeattleColin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks’ national anthem stance
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the figurehead of the kneeling protests, applauded the Seahawks’ message on Sunday.
- Jimmy Graham: 'I’m only going to get better' as knee regains strength
- Pete Carroll, Seahawks must weigh what's best for Russell Wilson
- Sounders meant business in 4-2 win over LA Galaxy
- Seahawks' offense finally gets untracked in win over 49ers
- 49ers' Colin Kaepernick applauds Seahawks' national anthem stance
- Family of Chuck Eagan, man killed in mall shooting, talks about his heroic act inside Macy's
- Mayor Murray proposes adding $12 million to Seattle homeless budget
- AG files complaints of 'shoddy accounting practices' against Tim Eyman
- How the King County budget will impact roads, traffic
- Vigil planned in Burlington for Cascade mall shooting victims
- Test your cocktail for date rape drugs at Seattle club, Chop Suey
- Arcan Cetin classmate tells of acting out, groping
- Arcan Cetin won't get death penalty under Gov. Jay Inslee
- The questions that will make or break the Clinton - Trump debate
- Ross: What to understand about tonight's presidential debate
- Back up a minute: Photo captures Hillary Clinton and the selfie generation, but there’s more to it
- Microsoft demonstrates the world’s ‘first AI supercomputer,’ using programmable hardware in the cloud
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Rewind: Pwning battery backups in an explosive season finale
- Live Blog: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta