NEW MyNorthwestWhy the online petition to remove Kshama Sawant won't go anywhere
An online petition to remove Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant from office gained considerable signatures. But are they worth anything?
NEW KIRO RadioTom Tangney's 2017 Oscar predictions
KIRO Radio's movie critic Tom Tangney predicts the winners of this year's Oscars. Follow along during the Academy Awards 2017.
MyNorthwestSeattle marijuana shop 'not losing sleep' over White House warning
States with legalized recreational marijuana could be headed for a confrontation with federal authorities after statements from the White House Thursday.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThe man who gives Democrats nightmares made an appearance
The man who seemed to draw the most attention during the Conservative Political Action Conference was former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon.
KIRO RadioConstruction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
Heard of the Mazama Pocket Gopher? You will if you try to build a house or a tool shed in Thurston County.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Transgender rights activists should side with Trump's rollback
If you're concerned over Trump's recent move to roll back the Obama-era transgender bathroom guidance, respectfully, you shouldn't be.
Associated PressSenate passes bill making fourth DUI a felony
The Senate has unanimously passed a bill that would make driving under the influence a felony if the driver has three or more prior offenses on their criminal record within 10 years.
Ron and Don, KIRO Radio'Everyone is a paycheck or two away from being homeless'
Patrick Mosley found himself homeless in Seattle after he was hit with a bad divorce. How this tent city is changing things.
MyNorthwestHundreds protest outside Rep. Reichert’s office, demand town hall
Hundreds of people demonstrated outside one of Rep. Dave Reichert’s district offices and demanded that the Republican congressman hold a town hall meeting.
MyNorthwestHow the travel ban has impacted Sea-Tac's numbers
International travel numbers at Sea-Tac airport did not dip following the travel ban order like they reportedly did at a national scale.
MyNorthwestMore than 2,000 people report feeling quake near Hood Canal
More than 2,000 people reported feeling the magnitude 4.2 quake that struck in the Hood Canal area on Feb. 22.
- Will Felix Hernandez be the key to the Mariners' 2017 season?
- Huard: Huskies have good reasons to give Jonathan Smith a co-OC
- Video, highlights from the 2017 Seahawks.com Media Combine
- Daniel Vogelbach hopes offseason work will help his defense at first base
- Mariners notebook: Leonys Martin arrives, 'ready to play 180 games'
- Seattle pot shop 'not losing sleep' over White House warning
- Hundreds protest outside Rep. Reichert’s office, demand town hall
- Senate passes bill making fourth DUI a felony
- Construction buried under piles of gopher regulations in Thurston County
- Gov. Inslee says Trump immigration plan ‘mean spirited’
Sean Spicer says recreational pot may come under legal fire, igniting backlash from cannabis industry
- Google to take over former gym space from Tableau as it continues to grow in Seattle
- Microsoft Ventures leads $26M round in AirMap, a startup that maps airspace in real time for drones
- BMW’s ReachNow car-sharing service introduces new flat-rate pricing
- Amazon’s Alexa smart assistant reaches 10,000 skills, up from just 1K in June