Ron and Don, KIRO RadioMount Vernon principal raising funds after Cascade Mall shooting
The principal at Mount Vernon High School is trying to raise money to outfit his staff and students with "We Are MV" shirts following the shooting death of one of their classmates.
KIRO 744 people displaced by huge apartment fire in West Seattle
Smoke rising from the fire could be seen for miles as crews fought the multiple-alarm fire near Southwest Myrtle and Southwest Willow streets.
Associated PressMariners allow six runs in sixth inning, lose 8-4 to Astros
Felix Hernandez allowed eight runs, six of them coming in a brutal sixth inning in which theMariners committed two errors as Seattle lost 8-4 to Houston.
No investment is without risk, but when it comes to entrusting a professional with your money, it pays to do your due diligence.
MyNorthwestMystery solved: Everett police identify man who dropped off Ground Zero flag
Brian Browne, of Everett, saw the national attention a long-lost Ground Zero flag was receiving and reached out to investigators to tell his story about the flag's journey.
MyNorthwestMan en route to visit newborn baby killed in road rage incident
Road rage is being blamed for the shooting of a Federal Way man who was driving to see his wife and newborn child in the hospital.
MyNorthwestGov. Inslee, Bill Bryant end debate with Twitter battle
Bill Bryant and Jay Inslee moved the Washington gubernatorial debate off of the TV Monday, onto Twitter as the two continued to Tweet at each other.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioA year later, what grade does the I-405 toll experiment deserve?
Tolling began a year ago today on I-405 between Bellevue and Lynnwood. What grade does it deserve?
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioOpposing views from WA supporters of the Clinton v. Trump debate
Supporters of both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump had opinions on the lack of discussion at the first debate over Clinton's emails.
Associated PressTacoma had most reported rapes in Washington last year
FBI data suggests that Tacoma had more rapes reported in 2015 than any other city in Washington.
MyNorthwestWhat one Auburn driver did to sneak into the HOV lane
A single Auburn driver tried to defeat the HOV lane Tuesday morning with a fake passenger. But one WSP trooper had doubts about his "rider."
710 ESPN SeattleKing Felix gets two more shots to help Mariners’ playoff push
The good news is that the Mariners still have a chance – albeit a very slim one – at making the playoffs and will count on Felix Hernandez to make his last stand.
MyNorthwestLower speed limits in Seattle gets unanimous approval
It's official. In a unanimous vote, the Seattle City Council approved lowering the speed limit for drivers.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioThis Seattle club tests your drinks for date rape drugs
Several people have reported being drugged at Capitol Hill bars recently. Now, this local bar will help you test your cocktail for date rape drugs.
- Rizzs: Cano 'went up there looking to do something special and he did'
- Three keys as Sounders look to keep playoff hopes alive vs Chicago
- Pete Carroll optimistic about Russell Wilson playing through knee sprain
- No. 10 Huskies gearing up for showdown with McCaffrey, No. 6 Stanford
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out for the season
- 44 people displaced after huge apartment fire in West Seattle
- Man en route to visit newborn baby killed in road rage incident
- I am 911: King County dispatchers call for professional recognition
- Crash causes closure of all WB express lanes on I-90 bridge
- Washington gubernatorial debate continues on Twitter
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk makes the big pitch for his decades-long plan to colonize Mars
- Adobe’s use of Microsoft Azure will complement, not replace, AWS and its own cloud
- Tech Moves: Simply Measured co-founder steps down for role at stealthy startup; Avalara expands operations in Brazil; and more
- Amazon’s first ‘Nonprofit Expo’ encourages employees to give back through volunteering