MyNorthwestShould be no surprise 'the south' won in Dick’s contest
After Dick's Drive-In announced it wanted to build a new location either east or south of Seattle, residents scrambled to vote for the next restaurant.
KIRO 7Watch: South Everett home invasion suspects caught on camera
Snohomish County detectives are asking for the public's help after a webcam recorded two men breaking into a South Everett home Wednesday morning.
Associated PressSnohomish County approves $72 million renovation of Everett courthouse
After nearly a decade of debate, the Snohomish County Council will overhaul the Everett courthouse, approving a $72 million project.
ChokepointsBellevue to shave minutes off commutes with new levy money
Bellevue approved a property tax increase to improve neighborhood congestion. The first of those projects funded by those taxes are being designed now.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: The adults finally decided to step into the Russia investigation
Unlike the House Intelligence committee, the Senate group has actually decided to work together on the Russia investigation.
MyNorthwestIs naming these Sound Transit stations really that hard?
Sound Transit is asking for public help naming new light rail stations. Logically, one would just name them for their location. But it's not that simple.
Associated PressA look at latest ruling on Trump administration travel ban
A federal judge in Hawaii who temporarily blocked President Donald Trump's revised travel ban hours before it was set to take effect issued a longer-lasting order Wednesday.
MyNorthwestFederal funding for 'Big One' prep is 'conceivably' in jeopardy
The relationship between Washington state and the federal government has been relatively unstable. Will that come back to bite us when the "Big One" hits?
MyNorthwestSeattle sues Trump administration over sanctuary city threats
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced Wednesday that his city is suing the federal government over recent sanctuary city threats by the attorney general.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioDemolition reveals gargoyles and questions at Seattle Center
The seemingly needless destruction of long-hidden gargoyles has become something of a symbol for what happened last week in spite of years of preparation by the Seattle Opera.
KIRO 7Video reveals flawed anchor cables on 520 bridge
Video from beneath Lake Washington shows what inspectors saw as they drove a remote camera over the anchor cables on the 520 bridge.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: City of Seattle values trees over your safety
It appears the City of Seattle cares more about some trees than they do about citizen safety, KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says.
MyNorthwestState lawmakers consider changing property tax cap
Lawmakers in Olympia are targeting the 1-percent property tax cap and are proposing a new structure to allow for higher hikes.
- Clayton: Trevone Boykin's arrest will push Seahawks into the QB market
- Listen: Manager Scott Servais on Mariners' eye-opening players
- Carroll: Seahawks have listened but doesn't expect to trade Sherman
- Listen: Clayton on why NFL voted to ban leaping on field goals, extra points
- Listen: Huard says Huskies could have 'best front 7 they've ever had'
- Rover acquires DogVacay, its biggest competitor in the online dog-sitting marketplace
- Jeff Bezos provides a sneak peek at Blue Origin’s New Shepard spaceship (and suits)
- Amazon to shutter Diapers.com parent Quidsi, cites lack of profits 7 years after $545M acquisition
- Tweets aimed at embroiled GOP Rep. Devin Nunes draw fun replies from Seattle man who is @Nunes