Associated Press15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
Gunfire erupted early Sunday inside a crowded nightclub with a history of violence, killing one person and wounding more than a dozen others.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioWhat’s hidden behind the wall of the 'orphan' arena being demolished?
The Seattle Opera has said that they will take time to document what remains of the north wall of the original 1928 Civic Arena at Mercer Street and Fourth Avenue North.
Associated PressFinally: Gonzaga beats Xavier to reach first Final Four
Nigel Williams-Goss scored 23 points while orchestrating Gonzaga’s efficient offense, and the Zags routed Xavier 83-59 to reach the Final Four for the first time.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Is Sound Transit bad at math or just dishonest?
The cost to build Sound Transit light rail on I-90 has grown by $225 million, raising the total cost of seven miles of work to $712 million dollars.
KIRO RadioWoman attacked in Seattle park urges self-defense classes
Jordan Giarratano's self-defense lessons helped a Seattle woman attacked in a public bathroom. He will offer the same lessons, for free, next week.
Michael Medved, KTTH3 things for Republicans, President Trump to focus on after health care bust
There are three takeaways that Republicans and President Trump should focus on after the repeal and replace health care plan failed Friday.
MyNorthwestCompanies with the best Seattle commute status
The Seattle commute is daunting to many, but these local, downtown companies are getting around town more efficiently than anyone else.
KIRO Radio3 major road closures will slow Seattle weekend traffic
Weekend traffic will slow as crews shut down freeways and a highway through Seattle. Work will include light rail work and homeless encampment cleanup.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy aren't universities already being open about student debt?
It's curious that colleges and universities aren't more open about student debt. A Washington state senator is trying to change that.
ChokepointsVulnerable highway through the Cascades weeks away from opening
What typically takes four to six weeks, clearing the North Cascades Highway could take up to eight weeks, according to WSDOT.
Movie Review'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
The team behind "Trainspotting" had to decide whether it served any purpose to make a sequel to the hit 90's classic.
KIRO RadioSeattle comic uses laughs to talk seriously about depression
A Seattle comic relives the struggle of depression and suicidal thoughts on stage to help others dealing with the same issues.
MyNorthwestBertha is about to see the light
Workers are making final preparations for Bertha the boring machine to finish her work on the Seattle tunnel.
KIRO RadioCouncil candidate vows to give voice to frustrated Seattleites
Charlene Strong says that she is a Seattle council candidate, because she's tired of city leaders ignoring the issues she feels so deeply about.
- South Carolina beats Florida 77-70; Final Four matchup set with Gonzaga
- Mike Hopkins adds ex-Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar to Huskies staff
- Mariners' Paxton gets work in minor league game while battling head cold
- No. 3 Oregon knocks off No. 1 Kansas to punch Final Four ticket
- Mariners option Ariel Miranda to Triple-A, still deciding on second lefty bullpen arm
- 3 things for Republicans, President Trump to focus on after health care bust
- Why aren't universities already being open about student debt?
- Former President Bush joins Michael Medved to discuss 'Portraits of Courage'
- 'T2 Trainspotting' turns out to be a very specifically timed sequel
- The media is partially to blame for Trump's credibility issues
- This Week in Seattle: Uber’s uncertain future, South Lake Union upzone, and more stuff you should know
- Amazon will collect sales tax in four additional states starting April 1
- Outcry rises when Trump’s treasury chief, Steve Mnuchin, scoffs at AI impact on jobs
- GeekWire 200 March update: Startups spring up the list thanks to cash infusions