Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson squashed rumors last week that he was taking his supposed girlfriend, Ciaria, to the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
KIRO Radio's Tom and Curley ponder a new book that proposes spirituality makes better children.
Photos from around the world this week.
Associated PressSeattle-based Everest team loses medic as result of avalanche
A member of a Seattle-based climbing group's Everest team died Saturday as a result of an avalanche that hit the mountain following the Nepal earthquake.
Associated PressRescuers struggle to reach many in Nepal quake, fear worst
The death toll from Nepal's earthquake has soared past 3,300, and how much higher it will rise depends largely on the condition of the rescue workers' villages.
Ron and Don Show, KIROOcean blob is a 'bad deal of weather cards' for the Northwest
A University of Washington professor explains to KIRO Radio's Ron and Don Show why we're experiencing unseasonably warm temperatures this spring.
Associated PressMan dies, 3 rafters rescued from Lake Chaplain
The Snohomish County Sheriff's office says a 38-year-old man is dead and three other people were rescued after a raft overturned in Lake Chaplain in Sultan, Washington, on Saturday afternoon.
Associated PressTacoma Narrows Marina closes boat launch after another death
The Tacoma Narrows Marina has announced it is closing its public boat ramp following yet another death there.
Real Estate TodayTax-free cash for owners willing to rent during U.S. Open
Homeowners looking to rent their homes for the 115th United States Open Golf at Chambers Bay south of Tacoma may get a tax-free windfall.
MyNorthwest'Batman' and 'Spiderman' adopt Edmonds corner parks
Batman and Spiderman have come to Edmonds to clean up around town ... specifically, its parks.
Tom Tangney, KIRO Radio'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
Tom Tangney says "The Age of Adaline" might make you swoon. Then again it might make you double over in laughter. It's that kind of movie.
MyNorthwestCar parked in front of hydrant delays response to Seattle fire
Fire causes more than $50,000 in damages to business.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioCan law enforcement stop you from filming on the street?
A U.S. Marshal smashed the cell phone of an Los Angeles woman who was filming law enforcement.
MyNorthwestPierce County Sheriff's Office sends out statewide request for help
The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is asking for help from other Washington law enforcement agencies to work the 2015 U.S. Open.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioCan your relationship survive IKEA?
The IKEA furniture store is notorious for creating friction between couples. John Curley suggests eating something before taking the trip.
KIRO RadioThe Sodfather keeps Safeco Field in pristine shape rain or shine
Safeco Field head groundskeeper Bob Christofferson has kept the turf and dirt in pristine condition for 16 seasons, and has no plans to stop any time soon.
MyNorthwestVideo: Police in high-speed pursuit through South Seattle
Two people were arrested Thursday night after leading police on a high-speed chase through South Seattle.
- Mariners' Hisashi Iwakuma out 2-4 weeks with a mild lat strain
- Schneider says Seahawks haven't decided on Irvin's fifth-year option
- More Seahawks personnel notes from Schneider's press conference
- Felix's latest masterpiece his first complete game since 2012
- Rangers on verge of bringing back troubled Josh Hamilton from Angels
- Game-by-game capsules for Seahawks' 2015 schedule
- Seahawks open at Rams, play five prime-time games in 2015
- 'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
- What are your rights when filming the police?
- University of Washington student asks Russell Wilson to school gala
- Is removing tips, adding surchage in Seattle restaurants the right move?
- You can't drive 75 thanks to Washington Gov. Inslee
- Try to decipher this Seattle nonsense
- What Dr. Ben Carson should say in Detroit
- Mauer's triple in 11th lifts Twins over Mariners
- Washington Everest teams will need to be helicoptered down
- Low snow pack may be a win for some outdoor enthusiasts
- Legislature extends session, transportation talks roll on
- Man dies, 3 rafters rescued from Lake Chaplain
- Tacoma Narrows Marina closes boat launch after another death
- Man arrested for carrying golf club sues Seattle police
Tacoma's U.S. Open: Tax-free cash for owners willing to rent
According to the Internal Revenue Service, an owner can derive tax-free income from renting a property, provided the owner rents it out for 15 days or fewer.
- Do real estate agents ever turn down a listing?
- New reverse mortgage 'review' timeline pushed back
- Referral power: Survey reveals lack of shopping for mortgages
- Real estate will ride three-year wave, new survey predicts
- New to the neighborhood? Test noise at different times
- Interest rate hike for June still 'in play'
- Local prices skyrocket as inventory lags behind intense demand
- Deadly Nevada prison brawl stokes mystery about guards, guns
- Long odds for insanity defense in theater shooting trial
- Japan's prime minister kicks off US visit in Boston
- Tsarnaev's life on line as defense argues against execution
- Truckers could stay home from nation's biggest port complex
- Details of fundraising by rebellious House Republicans
- Hawaii telescope website taken down in apparent cyberattack
- Burundi protests persist over president's third term bid
- Malaysia: ASEAN to avoid confronting China in S. China Sea
- Deutsche Bank to drop locations, streamline operations
- Rescuers struggle to reach remote Nepal areas as toll rises
- China up, Europe down after Wall Street gains
- Syrian insurgents capture military base in northwest
- The Latest on Nepal Quake: Death toll rises to 3,617
- Pioneer for gay marriage among lawyers for high court cases
- Q&A: Issues, possible legal outcomes in gay marriage cases
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- House rebels blame GOP leaders for falling contributions
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
- Obama to send aide to funeral of arrested Baltimore man
- Quacking duck ringtone helps firefighter rescue ducklings
- Man driving motorhome leads Alaska State Troopers on a chase
- Owner spots his stolen truck in rearview mirror; arrest made
- Court: Iowa casino doesn't have to pay $41M jackpot error
- College's goat- and sheep-guarding donkey has surprise birth
- Tater tots, comfy couch waylay California burglar
- Swedish police on vacation break up fight on New York subway