Dave Ross, KIRO RadioShould we just call health care what it actually is?
Whether you repeal and replace Obamacare as Trump promises, or you keep it and fix it as Clinton promises, there's only one way health care works.
ChokepointsDUIs expected to spike during the days leading up to Halloween
The number of DUIs are expected to spike far more from Halloween drinking this year, making the roads a little more dangerous. This is why.
NEW Associated PressPost-election unity? Clinton and Trump won't say yet
With a dozen days left until Election Day, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are refusing to commit to working with each other post-election.
With cybersecurity threats on the rise, protecting your customers is the cost of doing business.
MyNorthwestHow Sound Transit loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
Ever wondered why Seattle Link light-rail system doesn't have turnstiles? Bruce Gray, with Sound Transit, says it was a calculated, if costly, decision.
NEW Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioMaking the art of bonsai appeal to millennials
Federal Way's Pacific Bonsai Museum is curated by a 35 year old who is working to make bonsai appeal to a younger generation.
KIRO RadioCompany, city faces squatter issue in Seattle
KIRO Radio staff learned first hand how Seattle deals with squatters as a group sets up in a vacant house across the street in Eastlake.
MyNorthwestSeahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is going to be a dad
Seahawks Russell Wilson is going to be a dad. He and wife Ciara announced via social media that a baby Wilson is on
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioWelcome to Warshington? Commonly mispronounced names around the state
Local historian Feliks Banel examines many of the regions mispronounced locations, including the state itself - Warshington.
John Clayton, 710 ESPN SeattleClayton: One way or another, Seahawks need O-line to improve
The simple solution to the Seahawks’ left tackle problem is a trade. But simple isn’t so simple.
- Russell Wilson listed as limited on lengthy Seahawks injury report
- Carroll says Sowell feels remarkably well, mum on Seahawks' LT plan
- 3 keys to success for the Sounders' playoff tilt with Sporting KC
- Salk: Mayor Ed Murray among major hurdles to Seattle Arena deal
- Seahawks re-sign Will Tukuafu, release C.J. Spiller
- Previous argument against Seattle arena now a moot point
- Seahawks Richard Sherman goes full Harry Potter
- 'Obamacare' users to see an average 13.6 percent rate increase next year
- Enough supplies for two weeks? Changes to earthquake preparedness
- Welcome to Warshington? Commonly mispronounced names around the state
- Watch how Microsoft’s new Surface Dial works on the Surface Studio PC
- Paul Allen rumored to be seller of 1963 jet painting that could fetch $35 million
- Xbox Live monthly usage drops from June to September, raising stakes for the holidays
- Why former Microsoft execs Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Paul Allen are spending $525K on a state Supreme Court race