KIRO 7What to know about the Burlington mall shooter
Authorities are searching for a man suspected of killing five people at the Cascade Mall in Burlington. The Burlington mall shooter was seen headed towards I-5.
ChokepointsSeattle traffic: What to know this weekend before driving
Aa few projects and roadside factors are likely to snarl Seattle traffic around the region this weekend. This is what you need to watch for Sept. 23-25.
MyNorthwestTop 10 Seahawks tweets of the week
From birthday greetings to important messages regarding the state of our country, here are some of the top tweets about the Seahawks.
KIRO RadioCombating superbugs means giving doctors tools to 'do the right thing'
When the United Nations discusses superbugs, you know it's serious. A doctor at Harborview in Seattle explains the challenges doctors face when prescribing antibiotics.
Tom TangneyIt's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
Stories don't get much more inspirational than the one told in "Queen of Katwe."
Associated PressRobinson Cano's 4 hits lead Mariners over Twins 10-1
Robinson Cano had four hits and two RBIs as the struggling Mariners' offense got back on track in a 10-1 victory over the Twins to stay on pace in the AL wild card race.
MyNorthwestSeattle council member drops the mic at homeless meeting
Applause rarely breaks into a very procedural and bureaucratic council meeting. But that's what happened after a comment by Tim Burgess this week.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioFormer Archbishop Murphy coach calls forfeits 'unfortunate'
High school football teams are choosing to forfeit their games instead of playing Everett's Archbishop Murphy which has been an undefeated force.
710 ESPN SeattleO'Neil: Seahawks must run again to continue their run of success
Progress is what Seattle is looking for on Sunday -- in the run game that has been the bedrock for Carroll’s offensive approach for 15 years.
MyNorthwestSuspicious tacks reported along latest Seattle cycle track
Cyclists in Seattle wonder if someone is intentionally placing tacks along the newest protected bike lane.
710 ESPN SeattleM's suspend catcher after tweets on police shootings, Black Lives Matter
The Mariners have suspended backup catcher Steve Clevenger without pay for the remainder of the season in response to racially insensitive tweets he made Thursday.
MyNorthwestCars towed after only 2 minute no-parking notice in Seattle
Police are fixing tickets and towing fees after a Seattle towing incident removed cars from a street without any notice. How did it happen?
Local NewsReports of Seattle gun crime reaches record levels
Seattle gun crime has set new records in some respects, not to mention other crimes. The data comes amid a debate on what to fund -- housing or police?
- Seahawks add RB Terrence Magee to roster to help thin backfield
- Rawls doubtful, Michael likely to start for Seahawks vs 49ers
- O'Neil's Week-3 NFL power rankings: Brady-less Patriots make a move
- Mariners notebook: Servais doesn't expect Clevenger story to be a distraction
- Seahawks' defense still looking to force its first turnover
- Can Seattle police break this record this year?
- Former Archbishop Murphy coach calls forfeits 'unfortunate'
- It's clear from the outset that 'Queen of Katwe' will be inspirational
- Rantz: SDOT director's speed limit claims are 'so condescending'
- Let your mom embarrass you at Bring Your Parents to Work Day
- How deep does Pluto’s ocean go? Would you believe nine times deeper than Earth’s?
- U.S. and Chinese universities start construction on joint tech innovation institute in Seattle region
- Q&A: Apptio’s CFO talks going public, becoming profitable, committing to Pacific Northwest
- SpaceX says probe into Falcon 9 launch pad blast points to helium system leak