Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIs Seattle trying to destroy Uber?
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says a collective bargaining agreement that favors unions will destroy rideshare companies, like Uber.
MyNorthwestAmber Alert: Missing Spokane girl found safe with mother
An Amber Alert was issued for a 6-year-old girl out of Spokane who police say was taken by her mother.
MyNorthwestStudent found dead at Washington State University fraternity
A Washington State University student was found dead in his fraternity room early Monday morning. The exact cause of death remains unknown.
Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Stephen Hauschka: ‘I feel like I let the team down’
Stephen Hauschka had no explanation for how he missed a 28-yard field-goal attempt that would have given the Seahawks a 9-6 win over Arizona on Sunday night .
Mike Lewis, KIRO RadioTake the crime survey: Does your crime perspective match reality?
In its second and final year, SPD's crime survey is an attempt to gauge the gap between actual crime data and how people perceive crime.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDriverless cars could make mass transit obsolete, but don't tell Russia
Cities might want to rethink mass transit, especially if driverless cars are really as safe as some claim.
MyNorthwest'That game was crazy': Seahawks react to wild game
Some of the Seattle Seahawks took to social media after Sunday's bizarre game against the Arizona Cardinals.
MyNorthwestGabby Giffords joins wave of well-known Democrats to visit Seattle
Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords was among the latest in a flurry of well-known Democrats to stump for the Party in Washington state.
MyNorthwestWill Seattle become more bike-friendly after the 'Big One' hits?
Seattle could become even more bike-friendly than it already is when a devastating earthquake hits.
Associated PressWoman fatally shot by deputies south of Seattle was pregnant
The family of a woman fatally shot by two King County sheriff's deputies at her Auburn home says she was the mother of three small children and five months pregnant.
Associated PressDon't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says we shouldn't believe the polls that suggest Hillary Clinton is leading.
KIRO 7Body of missing King County firefighter found in Grant County
Authorities have identified a body recovered Saturday in western Grant County as being the King County firefighter who had been missing for a week.
- Seahawks' Sowell to miss few weeks with MCL sprain, Rawls nearing return
- Seahawks' Stephen Hauschka: 'I feel like I let the team down'
- Pete Carroll: 'Not likely' that Seahawks acquire OT with Bradley Sowell hurt
- Clayton: Seahawks have to consider trading for Joe Thomas or Joe Staley
- AP Top 25: Huskies rise to No. 4, Cougars still on outside looking in
- Uber makes rare ballot endorsement, voices support for massive $54B transit prop in Seattle
- Every Donald Trump Twitter insult in one place isn’t dumb, boring or dopey — it’s genius!
- Seattle journalists launch ‘The Evergrey’ newsletter, seeking a stronger sense of place in a booming city
- Apollo 11 moon ship may go on tour for 50th anniversary – and stop by Seattle