NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Roger Goodell isn't as bad as Principal Skinner after all
Even though NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell isn't as strict as Principal Skinner, Michael Bennett will need to tone down his sack dance.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioTacoma mayor defends bathrooms, water for homeless
Weeks after clearing out an infamous homeless encampment, Tacoma is now offering sanitary services to another encampment. This is why.
KIRO 7About 168 homes evacuated as wildfire burns near Leavenworth
A wildfire about four miles north of Leavenworth started in a log yard and spread to nearby timber and brush late Tuesday morning.
MyNorthwestSnohomish County's heroin epidemic needs funding that doesn't exist
If you're a heroin addict in Snohomish County and you want help, chances are you'll be moved out of the county -- or even state. That could change soon.
MyNorthwestGov. Jay Inslee: We are 30 days away from a government shutdown
Washington State Governor Jay Inslee has called for a second special session so lawmakers can come up with a state budget.
MyNorthwestSafest and most dangerous places to live in Washington
A home security company crunched the numbers to find the safest towns in Washington, and the state's most
MyNorthwestState senator wants to un-mask protesters
A Washington state senator wants prohibit protesters from wearing masks in public and private places.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioPramila Jayapal worried about US reputation under President Trump
Congressmember Pramila Jayapal has heard people talk about impeachment of President Trump, but she would like to take certain steps first.
Associated PressSeattle city council passes ordinance on recording police
People in Seattle now have a legal right to record encounters between the police and civilians.
- Mariners activate Robinson Cano from DL ahead of Nationals series
- Cliff Avril says Seahawks defense is full of young talent but veterans 'still have it'
- Drayer: Mariners begin their 'rabbit-out-of-hat' week
- Mariners recall Zunino, option Vogelbach in series of roster moves
- M's should see key returns begin this week, and they'll need them
- About 168 homes evacuated as wildfire burns near Leavenworth
- Steve Ballmer warns voters of Seattle income tax fallout
- Tacoma mayor defends bathrooms, water for homeless
- Gov. Jay Inslee demands lawmakers 'buckle down' in special session
- Tackling Snohomish County's heroin epidemic requires funding that doesn't exist