Complicit in crime: the Sound Transit Board
The Sound Transit Board — a group of unelected rubber-stampers of this rogue agency’s many crimes and scams — is set to announce a big raise for the head of their criminal conspiracy, Peter Rogoff.
Next year, many of these same exact board members will be up for re-election to their day jobs as mayors and council members. Sound Transit doesn’t care what you think, they refuse to have board members elected, but you can and you should call the following people and tell them, if they give Peter Rogoff a raise, you will work day and night to make sure they are not re-elected.
Click here and find the person who pretends to represent your area of the jury-rigged Sound Transit taxing area, and call them at their day jobs and demand an answer: why would you ever consider giving Peter Rogoff a raise — or, even keeping him as the boss –when this man:
- Pretends his criminal agency is on time and on budget when it is actually $4 BILLION over budget and at least a decade behind schedule.
- Lies about why his criminal agency is so far in the financial hole.
- Tells Bellevue residents that $300 is enough compensation for stealing their greenbelt, quiet and peaceful roads.
- Charges people in the jury-rigged taxing district an illegal car tab tax that is only allowed because Washington state has no actual Attorney General or Supreme Court, but activists sitting in those seats.
- Allows his agency to ignore WSDOT’s clearly written warnings, the Mayor of Lakewood’s warnings and the warnings of engineers to let a high speed AMTRAK train run on rails the rogue agency owns … a chase for federal dollars that cost three human beings their lives.
- Gives illegal donations to illegal lobbying groups also funded by big real estate donors who benefit from paying to promote ST3’s many lies.
- Says, according to media and internal reports, that black people need more help at work.
I could continue on for 20 more pages of Rogoff’s misdeeds. But, the case is made.
Call the Sound Transit board member in your area and tell them, if they give Rogoff a raise, you will commit to working to fire them from their day jobs.