Swimmer's belly button ring gets caught on drainNovember 15, 2012 @ 4:59 pm
GREELEY, Colo. (AP) - Firefighters in Colorado say a woman's belly button ring became entangled with a drain cover in a shallow splash pool but that she was freed without injury.
Authorities say the woman became stuck Wednesday as she floated on her stomach with her child in a shallow pool at the Greeley Family Funplex.
Firefighters tried to turn the ring to free her but then started to drain the pool while working to manipulate the ring.
They said Thursday that she eventually was freed and she wasn't hurt in the process.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Community In Shock
2 dead, 4 students struggling to survive after Marysville-Pilchuck High School shooting
Week In Photos
Great heights and breathtaking images from around the world this week
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.