Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing program
Bonneville Seattle, Snoqualmie Entertainment and the Seattle Seahawks are proud to announce the Broadview Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing, part of Solid Ground, as April’s Charity of the Month!
Broadview provides both emergency shelter and transitional housing to homeless women and children in a secure, confidential facility. Their mission is to help residents cope with the trauma of displacement and abuse, develop a strong community support system, and find and secure permanent housing.
Each Broadview family stays in their own furnished apartment with onsite staffing 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Household supplies, personal hygiene items, bus tickets and emergency food are also available.
A safe haven for homeless women & children
Broadview offers a broad range of comprehensive support services onsite including:
- 24-hour crisis intervention
- advocacy-based counseling
- goal setting and weekly progress meetings
- domestic violence education and support groups
- legal advocacy
- addiction recovery services
- mental health counseling
- access and referrals to healthcare
- resource referrals for education, food, legal services and housing
To help restore a sense of safety, normalcy and structure, Broadview offers specialized services for children, including:
- immunizations and health screenings
- enrollment in schools
- access to computers, homework groups and tutoring
- age-appropriate support and social groups
- recreational outings
Learn more about the Broadview Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing, part of Solid Ground, by visiting their website at www.solid-ground.org.
Bonneville Seattle celebrates Broadview Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing as its Charity of the Month.