(AP) - 1. GOVERNMENT DELAYS KEY COMPONENT OF HEALTH LAW
Businesses won't have to provide health insurance to employees for another year.
2. MORSI DEFIANT AS MILITARY DEADLINE LOOMS
The Egyptian president's fate hangs in the balance as he vows to protect "constitutional legitimacy."
3. INTELLIGENCE CHIEF APOLOGIZES FOR `ERRONEOUS' NSA CLAIM
James Clapper had told Congress the government does not collect data on millions of Americans.
4. WHAT HOTSHOTS SAW BEFORE THEY DIED
A photograph taken by a firefighter shows the Arizona crew approaching the wildfire that would kill them.
5. WHY THE BOLIVIAN PRESIDENT HAD TO STOP IN VIENNA
Evo Morales' plane was diverted on its way home from Russia because of suspicions it was carrying NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
6. GUNS WON'T FLY, BUT PASSENGERS STILL TRY
Airport security officials tell the AP more passengers are trying to bring loaded firearms onto planes.
7. FEDS STICK TO FLIGHT 800 STORY
The NTSB stands by the conclusion of its yearslong probe: The TWA jumbo jet explosion and crash was an accident, not a missile strike.
8. UNIONS TALK, COMMUTERS WALK
Talks will resume to end a strike by San Francisco Bay area rail workers that threw commutes into chaos.
9. WHERE YOU'LL PAY MORE FOR LESS _ AND LIKE IT
Two new Android phones are replicas of Samsung's Galaxy S4 and HTC's One, except they lack most of the bells and whistles, simplifying their use.
10. REDS PITCHER THROWS FIRST NO-HITTER IN MAJORS THIS SEASON
It was also Homer Bailey's second no-hitter in 10 months, as Cincinnati beat the slumping San Francisco Giants 3-0.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)