Man hospitalized with burns in barbecue explosionDecember 31, 2012 @ 8:08 am
LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - A Southern California man has been hospitalized after a barbecue exploded and touched off a house fire.
City News Service says the Long Beach man was lighting a barbecue in the rear portion of his home when there was a flash explosion just before dawn on Monday.
The blast sparked a small fire that was quickly extinguished by firefighters
The man is in a hospital with second-degree burns on his face. His name hasn't been released.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Our Dirty Wars
Director and investigator Jeremy Scahill is at SIFF talking about a myth surrounding Obama
Dollars Per Student
Washington spending per student is below the national average
If you came home to nothing but the concrete slab - what would you do?
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.