NYC suspect in shooting of 4 released from custodyMarch 30, 2013 @ 8:07 pm
NEW YORK (AP) - The man arrested in the fatal shooting of one person and wounding three of others in Brooklyn's Coney Island neighborhood earlier this month has been released from custody.
A spokesman for the Brooklyn District Attorney's office says Saturday a judge ordered 29-year-old Joseph Brown released on Friday.
The spokesman says the investigation is ongoing and Brown is due back in court in May.
Police had said Brown entered an apartment in a public housing complex, walked to a back bedroom and shot a man in the head. Investigators said he then shot three other people in the apartment, killing one.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Quick and Profitable
Ron and Don say it's time to cut off Seattle's presidential ATM
Concertgoers are crying foul after missing the Journey-Steve Miller show for a traffic jam
Seeking a Sequel
Danny O'Neil has 3 things things to watch for as the Seahawks start training camp
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.