Oily rags started $1.2M Yakima fireJune 13, 2013 @ 9:10 am
YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) - A fire that caused $1.2 million in damage to a Yakima building was caused by spontaneous combustion.
The fire department says oily cleaning rags caught fire.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports ( http://bit.ly/11Ke3eB) the fire early Wednesday damaged Geppetto's Italian Bistro and the Shopkeeper home decor store.
Information from: Yakima Herald-Republic, http://www.yakimaherald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Donate to Treehouse and change the life of a foster child
March for Minimum Wage
$15 minimum wage supporters plan to march from SeaTac to Seattle today
The Holiday Map
Find lights, Santa photos, tree farms, and seasonal events with our holiday map
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.