2 Bellingham dogs die from eating mushroomsDecember 3, 2012 @ 8:29 am
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) - A Bellingham couple whose dogs died from eating mushrooms in their yard want others to know about the danger to pets.
Renee and Bill Bliss were away from home Nov. 2 when their adult son Dustin found one of their pugs dead and the other in bad shape with vomiting and diarrhea. It was later put down.
The Bellingham Herald reports ( http://is.gd/r3Crrj) tests confirmed their dogs Milo and Maggie had eaten poisonous mushrooms.
Renee Bliss says people with mushrooms in their yard should take steps to protect pets and small children.
Information from: The Bellingham Herald, http://www.bellinghamherald.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.