Renton man injured by homemade "sparkler bomb"July 4, 2013 @ 10:31 am
RENTON, Wash. (AP) - The Renton Fire Department reports a man in his 20s was seriously injured early Thursday by a homemade "sparkler bomb."
KIRO-TV reports ( http://is.gd/qwkgKl) the man was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
Renton Fire Department Battalion Chief Kevin Anderson says the man had significant injuries that were caused by a homemade firework.
Debris was found around a Renton apartment complex, including some debris as far away as 125 feet.
Sparkler bombs are basically many sparklers wrapped together.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Closer to Harvest
Seattle marijuana farmers are getting closer to harvesting their first crop for retail sales
End Isn't Near
Officials have another trick up their sleeves to help save King County's bus service
Richard Sherman recognized along with Beyonce, Jeff Bezos and the Pope
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.