Renton man injured by homemade "sparkler bomb"July 4, 2013 @ 10:31 am
RENTON, Wash. (AP) - The Renton Fire Department reports a man in his 20s was seriously injured early Thursday by a homemade "sparkler bomb."
KIRO-TV reports ( http://is.gd/qwkgKl) the man was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
Renton Fire Department Battalion Chief Kevin Anderson says the man had significant injuries that were caused by a homemade firework.
Debris was found around a Renton apartment complex, including some debris as far away as 125 feet.
Sparkler bombs are basically many sparklers wrapped together.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Gone to the Robots
What these airplane-building robots actually mean for Boeing Machinists and their jobs
An intoxicated camper caught his quick escape from a Washington wildfire on video
Fans turning to the secondary market will pay a hefty premium to see the Seahawks
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.