PASCO, Wash. (AP) - The Red Cross has set up a shelter at Pasco High School for about two dozen people displaced by a fire at an apartment building.
The Tri-City Herald reports ( http://bit.ly/12YumWt) four people were treated for smoke inhalation Saturday night after the fire at the Sacajawea Apartments.
At least three units were destroyed and others have smoke and water damage in the building with 65 units.
Information from: Tri-City Herald, http://www.tri-cityherald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)