Man in custody after taking son from Seattle homeOctober 13, 2013 @ 4:32 pm
SEATTLE (AP) - Seattle police say a 38-year-old man is in custody hours after he took his young child following a verbal altercation with the boy's mother.
Detective Renee Witt said Sunday afternoon that the boy was found safe. She says there was a no-contact order that prohibited the man from having contact with the boy.
An amber alert had been issued for Emiliano Gonzales and his 2-year-old son. The man turned himself into authorities Sunday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.