Gasoline fire in Wash. fourplex displaces 14October 17, 2013 @ 5:36 pm
ALDERWOOD MANOR, Wash. (AP) - A Snohomish County Fire District 1 spokeswoman says an Alderwood Manor, Wash., fourplex fire that injured one man and displaced 14 residents was caused by an accidental gasoline spill.
Spokeswoman Leslie Hynes said the Snohomish County fire marshal's office has determined that the injured man was working Thursday in the garage of the fourplex when he stumbled and spilled gasoline. A heat source ignited the fumes.
Hynes says the injured man rented the garage and lived in a nearby apartment. He was taken to a hospital but the spokeswoman says his injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Niners Edge Seahawks
Late field goal lifts San Francisco past the Seahawks 19-17
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.