2 burned in Vancouver, Wash., garage fireFebruary 10, 2014 @ 5:28 pm
VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) - A Vancouver, Wash., fire official says two men were burned _ one of them badly _ when gasoline vapors in a garage were ignited as one of the men lit a cigarette.
The Columbian reports ( http://is.gd/ZooiR2) that a 20-year-old man was burned over nearly half of his body and taken to the burn center at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland, Ore.
A 21-year-old man suffered burns on his hand and was treated at a Vancouver hospital.
Vancouver Fire Marshal Heidi Scarpelli said the two men were working on motor scooters in the garage when one of them lit up last Friday.
Damage to the garage, house and vehicles was estimated at nearly $150,000.
Information from: The Columbian, http://www.columbian.com
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Maybe for the first time ever, Dori Monson proposes a tax
Hiring a Felon
Who was going to house and hire Renata Abramson, a felon looking for a second chance?
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.