Hawaiian Airlines tops on-time rankingsMarch 18, 2014 @ 9:40 am
Here are the federal government's rankings of how often airline flights arrived within 14 minutes of schedule in January:
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 92.8 percent
2. Alaska Airlines, 87.8 percent
3. Virgin America, 84.3 percent
4. US Airways, 77.6 percent
5. American Airlines, 75.6 percent
6. SkyWest, 72.3 percent
7. United Airlines, 71.1 percent
8. Delta Air Lines, 70.2 percent
9. AirTran Airways, 65.9 percent
10. Southwest Airlines, 63.0 percent
11. Frontier Airlines, 61.8 percent
12. American Eagle, 59.1 percent
13. JetBlue Airways, 56.9 percent
14. ExpressJet, 56.0 percent
Total of all airlines, 67.7 percent
Source: U.S. Department of Transportation
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Climate Change Winner
A forecaster says the Pacific Northwest will be on the winning side of climate change
Is Gas Works Safe?
Police have been called out to the park nearly every night this week
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.