Updated Mar 1, 2014 - 5:17 am
(AP) - March 3 _ Deadline for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.
March 8 _ Clubs are permitted to contact and enter into contract negotiations with certified agents of players.
March 11 _ All clubs must be under the 2014 salary cap; free agency begins; trading period begins.
March 23-26 _Owners meetings, Orlando, Fla.
April 7 _ Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2013 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
May 2 _ Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.
May 7 _ Deadline for club to exercise right of first refusal for its restricted free agents.
May 8-10 _2014 NFL draft, New York.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston
- Zduriencik and McClendon on the Mariners struggle
- Changes coming after the Mariners' 8th straight loss?
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- Paxton and Walker optimistic they will be cleared to throw this week
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman named to Time's list of 100 most influential people
- Seahawks will need a finishing touch in 2014
- Richard Sherman talks race with Harvard students
- Seahawks get Packers Week 1, 49ers on Thanksgiving
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson files for divorce
- Marcus Trufant to retire as a Seahawk
- More Seattle Seahawks »