Updated Mar 1, 2014 - 5:17 am
(AP) - March 3 _ Deadline for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.
March 8 _ Clubs are permitted to contact and enter into contract negotiations with certified agents of players.
March 11 _ All clubs must be under the 2014 salary cap; free agency begins; trading period begins.
March 23-26 _Owners meetings, Orlando, Fla.
April 7 _ Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2013 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
May 2 _ Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.
May 7 _ Deadline for club to exercise right of first refusal for its restricted free agents.
May 8-10 _2014 NFL draft, New York.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Christine Michael
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- More Seattle Seahawks »