Updated Mar 1, 2014 - 5:17 am
(AP) - March 3 _ Deadline for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.
March 8 _ Clubs are permitted to contact and enter into contract negotiations with certified agents of players.
March 11 _ All clubs must be under the 2014 salary cap; free agency begins; trading period begins.
March 23-26 _Owners meetings, Orlando, Fla.
April 7 _ Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2013 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
May 2 _ Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.
May 7 _ Deadline for club to exercise right of first refusal for its restricted free agents.
May 8-10 _2014 NFL draft, New York.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- More Seattle Mariners »