Updated Sep 4, 2013 - 11:48 am
Moss uses unconventional style on Fox broadcasts
(AP) - Randy Moss has never done anything by the book, which is exactly why Fox Sports hired the brash-talking former receiver.
This season, Moss is taking his outspoken views from the locker room to television booth where he will have a national platform.
Admittedly, Moss is a rookie at this broadcast stuff, and, at times, he might show a certain preference for some of his former teams. During a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Moss acknowledged he was somewhat biased when asked which team would pose the biggest challenge to Green Bay's reign atop the NFC North. His answer: The Minnesota Vikings.
But Fox executives say that's what like most about Moss the broadcaster: He doesn't mince words and he's a natural on TV.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- More Seattle Mariners »