Updated Sep 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Bills RB Spiller expects to play after hurting leg
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller doesn't expect an injury to his right leg to keep him from playing against the Baltimore Ravens this weekend.
Though still experiencing some soreness, Spiller walked without a limp on Monday. He anticipates he should "be good" to play Sunday, when Buffalo (1-2) hosts Baltimore (2-1).
Spiller was hurt a day earlier on a 2-yard run in the second quarter of a 27-20 loss at the New York Jets. He returned for the start of the third quarter before pulling himself from the game.
He was escorted to the locker room with his right leg heavily wrapped.
Spiller finished with 9 yards on 10 carries, and a 1-yard catch.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- The Pete Carroll Show
Surgery upcoming for Seahawks' K.J. Wright
- Shannon Drayer
M's should be busy at baseball's winter meetings
- What we learned from the Seahawks' loss to the 49ers
- Seahawks will wait and see with center Max Unger
- 49ers hand out cards telling fans to sit down
- Seahawks' K.J. Wright to have surgery on broken foot
- Seahawks burned again by 49ers' Frank Gore
- Seahawks' slugfest loss an example of what to expect
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Mariners' statement from Zduriencik on Times article
- For Mariners, plenty of work to be done in Orlando
- Ten things you should know about Robinson Cano
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- More Seattle Mariners »