Updated Sep 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Bills RB Spiller expects to play after hurting leg
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller doesn't expect an injury to his right leg to keep him from playing against the Baltimore Ravens this weekend.
Though still experiencing some soreness, Spiller walked without a limp on Monday. He anticipates he should "be good" to play Sunday, when Buffalo (1-2) hosts Baltimore (2-1).
Spiller was hurt a day earlier on a 2-yard run in the second quarter of a 27-20 loss at the New York Jets. He returned for the start of the third quarter before pulling himself from the game.
He was escorted to the locker room with his right leg heavily wrapped.
Spiller finished with 9 yards on 10 carries, and a 1-yard catch.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Mariners' Nick Franklin tweets he's been sent down
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston
- Zduriencik and McClendon on the Mariners struggle
- Changes coming after the Mariners' 8th straight loss?
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks exec Scot McCloughan resigns
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman named to Time's list of 100 most influential people
- Seahawks will need a finishing touch in 2014
- Richard Sherman talks race with Harvard students
- Seahawks get Packers Week 1, 49ers on Thanksgiving
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson files for divorce
- More Seattle Seahawks »