Updated Sep 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Bills RB Spiller expects to play after hurting leg
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller doesn't expect an injury to his right leg to keep him from playing against the Baltimore Ravens this weekend.
Though still experiencing some soreness, Spiller walked without a limp on Monday. He anticipates he should "be good" to play Sunday, when Buffalo (1-2) hosts Baltimore (2-1).
Spiller was hurt a day earlier on a 2-yard run in the second quarter of a 27-20 loss at the New York Jets. He returned for the start of the third quarter before pulling himself from the game.
He was escorted to the locker room with his right leg heavily wrapped.
Spiller finished with 9 yards on 10 carries, and a 1-yard catch.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- M's Chris Young has put shoulder issues behind him
- Could beards be the reason fans aren't connecting to the Mariners?
- Mariners notebook: Disappointing weekend for offense
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Bruce Irvin
- Report: Woman transported from Kaepernick's hotel
- 49ers' Colin Kaepernick responds to reports of 'suspicious incident'
- Lakewood is celebrating Jermaine Kearse Day
- Hawk Talk: Wright and the Seahawks' LB precedent
- More Seattle Seahawks »