Updated Oct 17, 2013 - 4:46 pm
DEs Campbell, Clemons active for Seattle-Arizona
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
Both had been listed as questionable. Campbell was strapped down and carted off the field in San Francisco on Sunday with what Arizona coach Bruce Arians said was a bruised spine. Clemons did not practice Monday and Tuesday and was limited Wednesday with an elbow injury.
The injured inactives had already been declared out, including Cardinals wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (ankle). K.J. Wright moved to Wagner's middle linebacker spot and Malcolm Smith took Wright's outside linebacker spot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Report: Seahawks favorites for Michael Bennett
- Trading for Graham would cost the Seahawks a fortune
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- More Seattle Mariners »