Updated Oct 17, 2013 - 4:46 pm
DEs Campbell, Clemons active for Seattle-Arizona
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
Both had been listed as questionable. Campbell was strapped down and carted off the field in San Francisco on Sunday with what Arizona coach Bruce Arians said was a bruised spine. Clemons did not practice Monday and Tuesday and was limited Wednesday with an elbow injury.
The injured inactives had already been declared out, including Cardinals wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (ankle). K.J. Wright moved to Wagner's middle linebacker spot and Malcolm Smith took Wright's outside linebacker spot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- M's Chris Young has put shoulder issues behind him
- Could beards be the reason fans aren't connecting to the Mariners?
- Mariners notebook: Disappointing weekend for offense
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Bruce Irvin
- Report: Woman transported from Kaepernick's hotel
- 49ers' Colin Kaepernick responds to reports of 'suspicious incident'
- Lakewood is celebrating Jermaine Kearse Day
- Hawk Talk: Wright and the Seahawks' LB precedent
- More Seattle Seahawks »