Updated Feb 13, 2013 - 2:00 pm
Mariners hitting the Spring airwaves soon
The M's have announced that 30 of 35 Spring Training games will air on 710 ESPN and the Mariners radio network, while ROOT SPORTS will televise six of the Spring games.
New Mariners radio broadcaster Aaron Goldsmith makes his debut next Friday in the Spring Training opener (MyNorthwest.com photo)
The M's say of the 30 radio broadcasts, 22 will be live and eight midweek day games during the first two weeks of Spring will air on a delayed basis at 7pm PT. Those same eight games will be available live at no charge on www.mariners.com.
The radio broadcasts begin with the Mariners first Spring Training game Friday, February 22 vs. the San Diego Padres (the annual charity game). First pitch is 12:05pm (PST).
The first televised game will be Monday, March 4 vs. the Colorado Rockies, with a 12:05pm start.
The games will mark the debut of Aaron Goldsmith, the newest member of the the Mariners broadcast crew, who'll partner with Rick Rizzs on the radio. Dave Sims and Mike Blowers continue on the TV side.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- Report: Seahawks tender RFA Jeron Johnson
- Russell Wilson's Rangers jersey a top MLB seller
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson turned down 'Dancing with the Stars'
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- 'Cactus League Report' recap and podcast
- Mariners notebook: Taijuan Walker on his way back
- Mariners' outfield defense can be much better in 2014
- Mariners notebook: Seager just about ready for action
- More Seattle Mariners »