Updated Feb 13, 2013 - 2:00 pm
Mariners hitting the Spring airwaves soon
The M's have announced that 30 of 35 Spring Training games will air on 710 ESPN and the Mariners radio network, while ROOT SPORTS will televise six of the Spring games.
New Mariners radio broadcaster Aaron Goldsmith makes his debut next Friday in the Spring Training opener (MyNorthwest.com photo)
The M's say of the 30 radio broadcasts, 22 will be live and eight midweek day games during the first two weeks of Spring will air on a delayed basis at 7pm PT. Those same eight games will be available live at no charge on www.mariners.com.
The radio broadcasts begin with the Mariners first Spring Training game Friday, February 22 vs. the San Diego Padres (the annual charity game). First pitch is 12:05pm (PST).
The first televised game will be Monday, March 4 vs. the Colorado Rockies, with a 12:05pm start.
The games will mark the debut of Aaron Goldsmith, the newest member of the the Mariners broadcast crew, who'll partner with Rick Rizzs on the radio. Dave Sims and Mike Blowers continue on the TV side.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: No. 4, Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- More Seattle Seahawks »