Updated Jun 27, 2013 - 8:09 pm
Safeco Field prepped for post-game fireworks show
SEATTLE (AP) - A crew helped wire the roof track of Safeco Field for a fireworks show to take place after Friday's Seattle Mariners game.
The team says the 15-minute display will be the first post-game fireworks show in Safeco Field's 14-year history. A 10-person crew on Thursday set more than 1,000 charges at Safeco Field, as well as on the top of the nearby CenturyLink parking garage.
The Mariners play the Chicago Cubs Friday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Trading for Graham would cost the Seahawks a fortune
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- More Seattle Mariners »