Updated Jun 27, 2013 - 8:09 pm
Safeco Field prepped for post-game fireworks show
SEATTLE (AP) - A crew helped wire the roof track of Safeco Field for a fireworks show to take place after Friday's Seattle Mariners game.
The team says the 15-minute display will be the first post-game fireworks show in Safeco Field's 14-year history. A 10-person crew on Thursday set more than 1,000 charges at Safeco Field, as well as on the top of the nearby CenturyLink parking garage.
The Mariners play the Chicago Cubs Friday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Christine Michael
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- More Seattle Seahawks »