Updated Jun 27, 2013 - 8:09 pm
Safeco Field prepped for post-game fireworks show
SEATTLE (AP) - A crew helped wire the roof track of Safeco Field for a fireworks show to take place after Friday's Seattle Mariners game.
The team says the 15-minute display will be the first post-game fireworks show in Safeco Field's 14-year history. A 10-person crew on Thursday set more than 1,000 charges at Safeco Field, as well as on the top of the nearby CenturyLink parking garage.
The Mariners play the Chicago Cubs Friday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Hawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Shannon Drayer
Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Cano
- Brent Stecker
Ten things you should know about Cano
- 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 after late field goal
- Seahawks missing Percy Harvin as expected
- Hawks-49ers will come down to who's the best team
- Report: Brandon Browner declines lesser suspension
- James Carpenter resumes starting role at left guard
- Seahawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- More Seattle Mariners »