Updated Jan 31, 2014 - 8:15 am
Mariners set spring training broadcast schedule
710 ESPN Seattle will broadcast 27 of the Mariners Spring Training games on the flagship of the team's radio network. The broadcasts begin with the spring opener on Thursday, February 27, when the Mariners face the San Diego Padres in Peoria, Ariz. at 12 p.m.
ROOT SPORTS will carry seven spring games on the cable network, with the first scheduled TV game game set for Wednesday, March 12 when the Mariners take on the Chicago Cubs at 7:05 p.m.
Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training on February 12th and hold their first workout February 13th. Position players are scheduled to report February 17th, with the first full-squad workout on February 18th.
The Mariners open the 2014 regular season Monday, March 31st at Los Angeles against the Angels. The home opener will be Tuesday, April 8th vs. the Angels at Safeco Field.
Follow Josh Kerns, MyNorthwest.com Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Michael Bennett: 'Why would I ever want to leave?'
- Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- Seahawks' Luke Willson agrees to go to high school prom
- Seahawks keep Michael Bennett with four-year deal
- Report: Seahawks favorites for Michael Bennett
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- M's reportedly interested in White Sox OF Viciedo
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- More Seattle Mariners »