Updated Jan 15, 2014 - 12:23 am
Grizzlies beat Thunder 90-87 in Gasol's return
MEMHIS, Tenn. (AP) - Courtney Lee scored a season-high 24 points, including the closing two free throws, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 90-87 on Tuesday night in Marc Gasol's return to the lineup.
Zach Randolph had 23 points and 13 rebounds on the night his inside partner came back after missing almost eight weeks with a left knee injury. Gasol played 24 minutes and finished with 12 points. Mike Conley had 19 points and seven assists for Memphis, which won its third straight.
Kevin Durant led the Thunder with 37 points, converting 15 of 28 shots. Reggie Jackson scored 17, but also committed seven of Oklahoma City's 19 turnovers. Serge Ibaka finished with 11 points and four blocks as the Thunder lost their third in the last four.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's reportedly interested in White Sox OF Viciedo
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- More Seattle Mariners »