Updated Nov 29, 2012 - 3:15 pm
Bears' Hester to miss Seahawks game
Both players were injured in a win over Minnesota last weekend. Hester had a concussion and Spencer has a knee injury.
The Bears were a banged up bunch after playing the Vikings, with running back Matt Forte, cornerback Charles Tillman and linebacker Lance Briggs suffering ankle injuries and guard Lance Louis tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
Briggs, Forte, Tillman and tight end Kellen Davis (ankle) all were limited in practice on Thursday. Louis is out for the rest of the season.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk star treatment
- Brock Huard
Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat Saints' blitz
- Shannon Drayer
Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin held out of practice
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role
- Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat the Saints' blitz
- 49ers remind fans about 'home field advantage plan'
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game
- What we learned from Seahawks' win over Saints
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano talk heating up
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach
- Notebook: Mariners close to signing Willie Bloomquist
- Howard Lincoln on the Mariners' search for a president
- What's next in the Mariners' search for a president?
- More Seattle Mariners »