Updated Nov 29, 2012 - 3:15 pm
Bears' Hester to miss Seahawks game
Both players were injured in a win over Minnesota last weekend. Hester had a concussion and Spencer has a knee injury.
The Bears were a banged up bunch after playing the Vikings, with running back Matt Forte, cornerback Charles Tillman and linebacker Lance Briggs suffering ankle injuries and guard Lance Louis tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
Briggs, Forte, Tillman and tight end Kellen Davis (ankle) all were limited in practice on Thursday. Louis is out for the rest of the season.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Christine Michael
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- More Seattle Seahawks »