Updated Jan 19, 2014 - 2:27 pm
Rogers active for 49ers; Bowie out for Seattle
SEATTLE (AP) - San Francisco cornerback Carlos Rogers is active for Sunday's NFC championship game after missing the past two games with a right hamstring injury.
Rogers and fullback Will Tukuafu (knee) were both listed as questionable on the final injury report, but both were active for the game against Seattle. With Rogers able to go, backup cornerback Eric Wright was inactive.
Seattle made a surprise move with offensive lineman Michael Bowie being a healthy scratch after starting at left guard last week against New Orleans in the divisional playoff game. With Bowie out, either James Carpenter or Paul McQuistan will start at left guard. The team did not announce a replacement starter.
Percy Harvin was already ruled out for Seattle with a concussion suffered last week against New Orleans.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Zduriencik and McClendon on the Mariners struggle
- Changes coming after the Mariners' 8th straight loss?
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- Paxton and Walker optimistic they will be cleared to throw this week
- M's coaches on changes needed if transfer rule stays
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Richard Sherman talks race with Harvard students
- Seahawks to open vs. Packers, play 49ers on Thanksgiving
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson files for divorce
- Marcus Trufant to retire as a Seahawk
- Baldwin hoping for long-term deal with Seahawks
- What do the Seahawks have planned for Pryor?
- More Seattle Seahawks »