Updated Jan 19, 2014 - 2:27 pm
Rogers active for 49ers; Bowie out for Seattle
SEATTLE (AP) - San Francisco cornerback Carlos Rogers is active for Sunday's NFC championship game after missing the past two games with a right hamstring injury.
Rogers and fullback Will Tukuafu (knee) were both listed as questionable on the final injury report, but both were active for the game against Seattle. With Rogers able to go, backup cornerback Eric Wright was inactive.
Seattle made a surprise move with offensive lineman Michael Bowie being a healthy scratch after starting at left guard last week against New Orleans in the divisional playoff game. With Bowie out, either James Carpenter or Paul McQuistan will start at left guard. The team did not announce a replacement starter.
Percy Harvin was already ruled out for Seattle with a concussion suffered last week against New Orleans.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Report: Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- Seahawks' Luke Willson agrees to go to high school prom
- Seahawks keep Michael Bennett with four-year deal
- Report: Seahawks favorites for Michael Bennett
- Trading for Graham would cost the Seahawks a fortune
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- More Seattle Mariners »