Updated Nov 10, 2013 - 10:26 am
WR Roddy White returns for Falcons against Seattle
ATLANTA (AP) - Roddy White is back in uniform for the Atlanta Falcons after missing the first three games of his nine-year career.
White played in 133 consecutive games before hamstring and ankle injuries ended the streak. White and Harry Douglas are the starting receivers Sunday against Seattle.
Falcons left tackle Sam Baker (knee) is inactive. Lamar Holmes moves back to left tackle. Atlanta defensive tackle Corey Peters (knee) is active.
Seattle is missing three starting offensive linemen. Right tackle Breno Giacomini, who had been listed as doubtful in his return from knee surgery, is inactive with center Max Unger (concussion). Tackle Russell Okung is on the short-term injured reserve list.
Seahawks defensive end Red Bryant (concussion), backup fullback Derrick Coleman (hamstring) and defensive tackle Jordan Hill (biceps) also are inactive.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Mariners send down Franklin, Ramirez
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston
- Zduriencik and McClendon on the Mariners struggle
- Changes coming after the Mariners' 8th straight loss?
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks exec Scot McCloughan resigns
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman named to Time's list of 100 most influential people
- Seahawks will need a finishing touch in 2014
- Richard Sherman talks race with Harvard students
- Seahawks get Packers Week 1, 49ers on Thanksgiving
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson files for divorce
- More Seattle Seahawks »