Updated Nov 10, 2013 - 10:26 am
WR Roddy White returns for Falcons against Seattle
ATLANTA (AP) - Roddy White is back in uniform for the Atlanta Falcons after missing the first three games of his nine-year career.
White played in 133 consecutive games before hamstring and ankle injuries ended the streak. White and Harry Douglas are the starting receivers Sunday against Seattle.
Falcons left tackle Sam Baker (knee) is inactive. Lamar Holmes moves back to left tackle. Atlanta defensive tackle Corey Peters (knee) is active.
Seattle is missing three starting offensive linemen. Right tackle Breno Giacomini, who had been listed as doubtful in his return from knee surgery, is inactive with center Max Unger (concussion). Tackle Russell Okung is on the short-term injured reserve list.
Seahawks defensive end Red Bryant (concussion), backup fullback Derrick Coleman (hamstring) and defensive tackle Jordan Hill (biceps) also are inactive.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- M's Chris Young has put shoulder issues behind him
- Could beards be the reason fans aren't connecting to the Mariners?
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Seahawks with the most to gain: No. 4, Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Bruce Irvin
- Report: Woman transported from Kaepernick's hotel
- More Seattle Seahawks »