Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 5:27 pm
Seattle Seahawks sign WR Brett Swain
The Seahawks announced the signing on their website Monday.
The 27-year-old Swain was drafted by Green Bay in 2008, taken in the seventh-round out of San Diego State. He caught six passes with Green Bay in the 2010 season and another two for San Francisco in 2011, but was among the 49ers' final cuts before the start of last season.
Swain may have a tough time making the Seahawks roster with the addition of Percy Harvin this offseason to a receiver corps that also includes Sidney Rice, Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Christine Michael
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- More Seattle Seahawks »