Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 5:27 pm
Seattle Seahawks sign WR Brett Swain
The Seahawks announced the signing on their website Monday.
The 27-year-old Swain was drafted by Green Bay in 2008, taken in the seventh-round out of San Diego State. He caught six passes with Green Bay in the 2010 season and another two for San Francisco in 2011, but was among the 49ers' final cuts before the start of last season.
Swain may have a tough time making the Seahawks roster with the addition of Percy Harvin this offseason to a receiver corps that also includes Sidney Rice, Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Jim Moore
Rooting against Huskies' Petersen won't be easy
- Bob and Groz
Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Danny O'Neil
Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- Luke Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- What we learned from the Seahawks' loss to the 49ers
- Seahawks will wait and see with center Max Unger
- 49ers hand out cards telling fans to sit down
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Zduriencik addresses Wedge's comments, Cano's deal and other potential Mariners moves
- Mariners notes: In defense of Cano's contract
- Mariners notes, links from Day 1 of winter meetings
- Mariners' statement from Zduriencik on Times article
- For Mariners, plenty of work to be done in Orlando
- Ten things you should know about Robinson Cano
- More Seattle Mariners »