Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 5:27 pm
Seattle Seahawks sign WR Brett Swain
The Seahawks announced the signing on their website Monday.
The 27-year-old Swain was drafted by Green Bay in 2008, taken in the seventh-round out of San Diego State. He caught six passes with Green Bay in the 2010 season and another two for San Francisco in 2011, but was among the 49ers' final cuts before the start of last season.
Swain may have a tough time making the Seahawks roster with the addition of Percy Harvin this offseason to a receiver corps that also includes Sidney Rice, Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Zduriencik and McClendon on the Mariners struggle
- Changes coming after the Mariners' 8th straight loss?
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- Paxton and Walker optimistic they will be cleared to throw this week
- M's coaches on changes needed if transfer rule stays
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Richard Sherman talks race with Harvard students
- Seahawks to open vs. Packers, play 49ers on Thanksgiving
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson files for divorce
- Marcus Trufant to retire as a Seahawk
- Baldwin hoping for long-term deal with Seahawks
- What do the Seahawks have planned for Pryor?
- More Seattle Seahawks »