Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 5:27 pm
Seattle Seahawks sign WR Brett Swain
The Seahawks announced the signing on their website Monday.
The 27-year-old Swain was drafted by Green Bay in 2008, taken in the seventh-round out of San Diego State. He caught six passes with Green Bay in the 2010 season and another two for San Francisco in 2011, but was among the 49ers' final cuts before the start of last season.
Swain may have a tough time making the Seahawks roster with the addition of Percy Harvin this offseason to a receiver corps that also includes Sidney Rice, Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- More Seattle Mariners »