Updated Apr 19, 2013 - 2:55 pm
Seahawks re-sign kicker Steven Hauschka
RENTON, Wash. (AP) - Kicker Steven Hauschka has re-signed with the Seattle Seahawks.
Hauschka's signing was announced by the club on Friday. Hauschka was an unrestricted free agent.
Hauschka has been the Seahawks kicker for the last two seasons after being claimed off waivers from Denver before the start of the 2011 season. He's made 49 of 57 field goals during the two seasons with a long of 52 yards. Last season he scored a career-high 118 points.
For his career, Hauschka has converted 82 percent of his field goal attempts.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- Report: Seahawks tender RFA Jeron Johnson
- Russell Wilson's Rangers jersey a top MLB seller
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson turned down 'Dancing with the Stars'
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- 'Cactus League Report' recap and podcast
- Mariners notebook: Taijuan Walker on his way back
- Mariners' outfield defense can be much better in 2014
- Mariners notebook: Seager just about ready for action
- More Seattle Mariners »