Updated Dec 23, 2013 - 11:25 am
Seahawk Doug Baldwin's bouncing forearms under investigation?
The game ended with the Cardinals beating the Seahawks 17-10. Though the call didn't go his way, Baldwin had a good attitude about the loss.
"It's a good thing that it happened here because now we know that we're not invincible at home," Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. "This is going to help us, not only with the next game next week, but through the playoffs if we get home field advantage."
On Monday, Baldwin further made light of the situation, blaming his spectacular bounce-inspiring forearms for a notice he was scheduled for a random drug test - which all players are subjected to at some point in the season.
"Further investigation on why my forearms are strong enough to bounce the ball 20 feet up in the air..." Baldwin tweeted along with a picture of the drug test notice.
Further investigation on why my forearms are strong enough to bounce the ball 20 feet up in the air… pic.twitter.com/gEecugABhg— Doug Baldwin Jr (@DougBaldwinJr) December 23, 2013
Follow Jamie Skorheim, MyNorthwest.com Editor
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- Paxton and Walker optimistic they will be cleared to throw this week
- M's coaches on changes needed if transfer rule stays
- Mariners notebook: Brad Miller gets his first day off
- M's notebook: Updates on Iwakuma, Paxton and more
- Maurer to start for Mariners on Sunday
- More Seattle Mariners »
- What do the Seahawks have planned for Pryor?
- Seahawks' preseason dates, times announced
- Seahawks' Zach Miller glad to be back after pay cut
- Seahawks Russell Wilson most popular pro athlete in Washington state
- 3 thoughts on the Seahawks' trade for Terrelle Pryor
- Nevada man sues Seahawks, NFL for $50 million over limiting playoff ticket sales
- More Seattle Seahawks »