Updated Dec 23, 2013 - 11:25 am
Seahawk Doug Baldwin's bouncing forearms under investigation?
The game ended with the Cardinals beating the Seahawks 17-10. Though the call didn't go his way, Baldwin had a good attitude about the loss.
"It's a good thing that it happened here because now we know that we're not invincible at home," Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. "This is going to help us, not only with the next game next week, but through the playoffs if we get home field advantage."
On Monday, Baldwin further made light of the situation, blaming his spectacular bounce-inspiring forearms for a notice he was scheduled for a random drug test - which all players are subjected to at some point in the season.
"Further investigation on why my forearms are strong enough to bounce the ball 20 feet up in the air..." Baldwin tweeted along with a picture of the drug test notice.
Further investigation on why my forearms are strong enough to bounce the ball 20 feet up in the air… pic.twitter.com/gEecugABhg— Doug Baldwin Jr (@DougBaldwinJr) December 23, 2013
Follow Jamie Skorheim, MyNorthwest.com Editor
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Report: Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- Seahawks' Luke Willson agrees to go to high school prom
- Seahawks keep Michael Bennett with four-year deal
- Report: Seahawks favorites for Michael Bennett
- Trading for Graham would cost the Seahawks a fortune
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- More Seattle Mariners »