Updated Sep 17, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Actor Will Ferrell emails Pete Carroll after Dallas game
Coach Pete Carroll told "Brock and Salk" on Monday morning he received some fun feedback after the game.
"Not to drop a name, but I did get an email from Will Ferrell last night, saying 'What a hit, tell me about Golden Tate.' He was all jacked up about it, so I think that reached a lot of people."
Ferrell is good friends with Carroll through their connections at the University of Southern California.
Tate told the Dori Monson Show he wouldn't mind a cameo in an upcoming Ferrell movie.
"I think I have a future in acting at some point. Maybe we can make that happen after the season," Tate said.
Follow Chris Sullivan, KIRO Radio Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Shannon Drayer
Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Cano
- Jim Moore
Hawks-49ers will come down to the best team
- Danny O'Neil
Hawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Report: Brandon Browner declines lesser suspension
- James Carpenter resumes starting role at left guard
- Seahawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' Percy Harvin out against 49ers
- Brandon Browner sits out Thursday's practice
- Watch a live stream of 'The Huddle'
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- More Seattle Mariners »