Updated Sep 17, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Actor Will Ferrell emails Pete Carroll after Dallas game
Coach Pete Carroll told "Brock and Salk" on Monday morning he received some fun feedback after the game.
"Not to drop a name, but I did get an email from Will Ferrell last night, saying 'What a hit, tell me about Golden Tate.' He was all jacked up about it, so I think that reached a lot of people."
Ferrell is good friends with Carroll through their connections at the University of Southern California.
Tate told the Dori Monson Show he wouldn't mind a cameo in an upcoming Ferrell movie.
"I think I have a future in acting at some point. Maybe we can make that happen after the season," Tate said.
Follow Chris Sullivan, KIRO Radio Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: No. 4, Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- More Seattle Seahawks »