Updated Sep 17, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Actor Will Ferrell emails Pete Carroll after Dallas game
Coach Pete Carroll told "Brock and Salk" on Monday morning he received some fun feedback after the game.
"Not to drop a name, but I did get an email from Will Ferrell last night, saying 'What a hit, tell me about Golden Tate.' He was all jacked up about it, so I think that reached a lot of people."
Ferrell is good friends with Carroll through their connections at the University of Southern California.
Tate told the Dori Monson Show he wouldn't mind a cameo in an upcoming Ferrell movie.
"I think I have a future in acting at some point. Maybe we can make that happen after the season," Tate said.
Follow Chris Sullivan, KIRO Radio Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- More Seattle Mariners »