Updated Oct 31, 2012 - 4:00 pm
Details of Leach contract released
Or he can earn $100,000 for making a BCS bowl game. Or $25,000 for winning the Apple Cup.
Details of Leach's recently signed five-year contract have been released after public records requests by media. He makes a $2 million base salary and $250,000 in other income.
But he also has use of an 18-person luxury suite at Martin Stadium, use of donated vehicles, first-class upgrades when traveling and travel expenses for his wife and two other people. He can earn $200,000 for reaching the BCS national title game, among numerous other incentive clauses.
Washington State is 2-6 this season. The Cougars play Saturday at Utah.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Brady Henderson
Seahawks notebook: Penalties add up in loss
Photo gallery: 49ers 19, Seahawks 17
- Shannon Drayer
Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Cano
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle
- 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 after late field goal
- Seahawks missing Percy Harvin as expected
- Hawks-49ers will come down to who's the best team
- Report: Brandon Browner declines lesser suspension
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- More Seattle Mariners »