Updated Oct 31, 2012 - 4:00 pm
Details of Leach contract released
Or he can earn $100,000 for making a BCS bowl game. Or $25,000 for winning the Apple Cup.
Details of Leach's recently signed five-year contract have been released after public records requests by media. He makes a $2 million base salary and $250,000 in other income.
But he also has use of an 18-person luxury suite at Martin Stadium, use of donated vehicles, first-class upgrades when traveling and travel expenses for his wife and two other people. He can earn $200,000 for reaching the BCS national title game, among numerous other incentive clauses.
Washington State is 2-6 this season. The Cougars play Saturday at Utah.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- More Seattle Mariners »