Updated Oct 31, 2012 - 4:00 pm
Details of Leach contract released
Or he can earn $100,000 for making a BCS bowl game. Or $25,000 for winning the Apple Cup.
Details of Leach's recently signed five-year contract have been released after public records requests by media. He makes a $2 million base salary and $250,000 in other income.
But he also has use of an 18-person luxury suite at Martin Stadium, use of donated vehicles, first-class upgrades when traveling and travel expenses for his wife and two other people. He can earn $200,000 for reaching the BCS national title game, among numerous other incentive clauses.
Washington State is 2-6 this season. The Cougars play Saturday at Utah.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- M's Chris Young has put shoulder issues behind him
- Could beards be the reason fans aren't connecting to the Mariners?
- Mariners notebook: Disappointing weekend for offense
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Bruce Irvin
- Report: Woman transported from Kaepernick's hotel
- 49ers' Colin Kaepernick responds to reports of 'suspicious incident'
- Lakewood is celebrating Jermaine Kearse Day
- Hawk Talk: Wright and the Seahawks' LB precedent
- More Seattle Seahawks »