Updated Nov 1, 2012 - 11:11 am
Cal WR Keenan Allen out with knee injury
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) - California star wide receiver Keenan Allen will miss Friday's game against Washington with an injured left knee.
Coach Jeff Tedford said Thursday that Allen will be evaluated on a weekly basis after hurting his knee in a loss at Utah last Saturday.
Allen leads the Golden Bears (3-6, 2-4 Pac-12) with 61 catches for 737 yards and six touchdowns this season. Allen is the all-time leading receiver at Cal with 205 catches in three seasons. His 2,570 yards receiving rank third all-time and he has caught a pass in all 33 games he has played.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- Report: Seahawks tender RFA Jeron Johnson
- Russell Wilson's Rangers jersey a top MLB seller
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson turned down 'Dancing with the Stars'
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- 'Cactus League Report' recap and podcast
- Mariners notebook: Taijuan Walker on his way back
- Mariners' outfield defense can be much better in 2014
- More Seattle Mariners »