Updated Nov 1, 2012 - 11:11 am
Cal WR Keenan Allen out with knee injury
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) - California star wide receiver Keenan Allen will miss Friday's game against Washington with an injured left knee.
Coach Jeff Tedford said Thursday that Allen will be evaluated on a weekly basis after hurting his knee in a loss at Utah last Saturday.
Allen leads the Golden Bears (3-6, 2-4 Pac-12) with 61 catches for 737 yards and six touchdowns this season. Allen is the all-time leading receiver at Cal with 205 catches in three seasons. His 2,570 yards receiving rank third all-time and he has caught a pass in all 33 games he has played.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seattle 1B Choi banned 50 games for positive test
- Mariners minor leaguer suspended
- Mariners announcer needs signature Robinson Cano call
- Mariners notebook: A surprise in right field
- Mariners notebook: Walker shut down for two weeks
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- More Seattle Seahawks »