Updated Jan 10, 2013 - 12:01 pm
Washington St releases football schedule
The Cougars announced their football schedule on Thursday. The 12-game schedule features six home games, including a Sept. 28 match with Stanford in Seattle.
The other home games are Sept. 14 against Southern Utah; Sept. 21 against Idaho; Oct. 12 against Oregon State; Oct. 31 against Arizona State and Nov. 23 against Utah.
Road games are at Southern California, at California, at Oregon, at Arizona and at Washington.
The bye weeks are Oct. 26 and Nov. 9.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.
- Gary Hill
The real reason for the Mariners' struggles
- Brock Huard
Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Bob and Groz
Which Seahawk is most impacted by Harvin?
- Seahawks sign local product Justin Veltung
- Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Which Seahawk is most impacted by Percy Harvin?
- Taking issue with Marshawn Lynch's OTA absence
- Another PED ban doesn't mean Seahawks are cheaters
- Strong reviews for Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Seattle MF Evans added to US training camp roster
- Johnson scores twice as Sounders beat FC Dallas
- Neagle's two goals lifts Sounders over Earthquakes
- Traore lifts Sounders to 1-0 win over Sporting KC
- Martin lifts Sounders past Rapids 1-0
- Sounders sign former Virginia forward Will Bates
- More Sounders FC »