Updated Nov 21, 2012 - 10:18 pm
Trent leads Seattle past Pacific Lutheran 58-49
Trent opened the game with a 3-pointer and the Redhawks (2-1) never trailed, closing the first half on a 10-3 run to lead 30-19.
Seattle built its biggest lead when Deshaun Sunderhaus hit a layup with 11:50 remaining to make it 43-28. The Lutes (0-3) got within five points when Daniel Landram hit a 3-pointer with 5:06 left. But baskets by Louis Green and Prince Obasi and a dunk by Trent extended the lead back to 11.
Pacific Lutheran, a Division III school, got 22 points from Andrew Earnest. Cameron Schilling added 15 points and eight rebounds.
Each team committed 22 turnovers and had its share of troubles at the free throw line _ Pacific Lutheran was 2 for 6, while Seattle made 9 of 17.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Shannon Drayer
What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk star treatment
- Brock Huard
Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat Saints' blitz
- Watch a live stream of 'The Huddle'
- Person of Interest: 49ers' Colin Kaepernick
- 'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk the star treatment
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin held out of practice
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role
- Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat the Saints' blitz
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano talk heating up
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach
- More Seattle Mariners »