Updated Oct 22, 2013 - 12:35 pm
Leach not too disappointed in 4-4 record
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - Washington State is only 4-4 heading into its first bye week of the season, but coach Mike Leach says he is not too disappointed in his team.
The Cougars' losses are to No. 2 Oregon, No. 8 Stanford, No. 11 Auburn and Oregon State.
Leach said Tuesday the combined record of the teams WSU has lost to is 25-3.
The Cougars have also played eight games in the first eight weeks of the season, leaving players a bit banged up.
Washington State doesn't even get the benefit of a full bye week. Their next game is Thursday, Oct. 31, against Arizona State. They resume practice this Thursday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- The Pete Carroll Show
Surgery upcoming for Seahawks' K.J. Wright
- Shannon Drayer
M's should be busy at baseball's winter meetings
- Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- What we learned from the Seahawks' loss to the 49ers
- Seahawks will wait and see with center Max Unger
- 49ers hand out cards telling fans to sit down
- Seahawks' K.J. Wright to have surgery on broken foot
- Seahawks burned again by 49ers' Frank Gore
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Mariners' statement from Zduriencik on Times article
- For Mariners, plenty of work to be done in Orlando
- Ten things you should know about Robinson Cano
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- More Seattle Mariners »