Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 4:56 pm
Boise State blasts Seattle 87-64
SEATTLE (AP) - Anthony Drmic scored 25 points, matching his season high, and Boise State defeated Seattle 87-64 on Sunday.
Mikey Thompson scored 19 points and Derrick Marks added 14 points for the Broncos (6-1), who won at No. 11 Creighton earlier in the week. Boise State's only loss was by four points at No. 13 Michigan State last month.
Boise State hit 15 3-pointers, led by Drmic's five and Thompson's 4-for-4 performance. The Broncos made 54 percent from behind the arc and 53 percent overall.
Clarence Trent scored 12 points and Deshaun Sunderhaus and D'Vonne Pickett Jr. scored 11 apiece for the Redhawks (2-3), who led 2-0 before Boise State used a 10-0 run to take control.
Seattle's 10-game home winning streak came to an end. The Redhawks' last loss at home was Jan. 13 to Utah Valley.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.
- John Clayton
Video: Clayton trains for his big moment at Safeco
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
GM says Ackley, Harang staying put for now
- Shannon Drayer
Zduriencik on Montero's demotion and future
- Seattle drops 7th straight in 9-5 loss to Texas
- Berkman, Baker power Texas past Seattle 9-5
- Seattle designates Andino calls up Sucre, Triunfel
- With Andino reportedly on waivers and Miller on the move, what's next for the Mariners?
- Law: Zduriencik's seat 'getting hotter by the day'
- Zduriencik says Ackley, Harang staying put for now
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Report: Seahawks' Anthony McCoy has torn Achilles
- Ex-Seahawk Mike Williams resurfaces in CFL
- Seahawks sign local product Justin Veltung
- Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Which Seahawk is most impacted by Percy Harvin?
- Taking issue with Marshawn Lynch's OTA absence
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Seattle MF Evans added to US training camp roster
- Johnson scores twice as Sounders beat FC Dallas
- Neagle's two goals lifts Sounders over Earthquakes
- Traore lifts Sounders to 1-0 win over Sporting KC
- Martin lifts Sounders past Rapids 1-0
- Sounders sign former Virginia forward Will Bates
- More Sounders FC »