Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 4:56 pm
Boise State blasts Seattle 87-64
SEATTLE (AP) - Anthony Drmic scored 25 points, matching his season high, and Boise State defeated Seattle 87-64 on Sunday.
Mikey Thompson scored 19 points and Derrick Marks added 14 points for the Broncos (6-1), who won at No. 11 Creighton earlier in the week. Boise State's only loss was by four points at No. 13 Michigan State last month.
Boise State hit 15 3-pointers, led by Drmic's five and Thompson's 4-for-4 performance. The Broncos made 54 percent from behind the arc and 53 percent overall.
Clarence Trent scored 12 points and Deshaun Sunderhaus and D'Vonne Pickett Jr. scored 11 apiece for the Redhawks (2-3), who led 2-0 before Boise State used a 10-0 run to take control.
Seattle's 10-game home winning streak came to an end. The Redhawks' last loss at home was Jan. 13 to Utah Valley.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's reportedly interested in White Sox OF Viciedo
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- More Seattle Mariners »