Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 9:41 am
Seattle holds off Eastern Washington 75-69
CHENEY, Wash. (AP) - Chad Rasmussen scored 16 points and Seattle beat Eastern Washington 75-69 Monday night.
Clarence Trent had 11 points and nine rebounds for the Redhawks (3-3) and Deshaun Sunderhaus added 10 points.
Seattle shot 50 percent from the field _ 59 percent in the second half. The Redhawks were ahead 33-30 and led throughout the second half, though never by more than 12 points.
The Redhawks held on despite making just 8 of 17 from the free-throw line.
Justin Crosgile led the Eagles (2-7) with 15 points. Venky Jois had 14 points and 12 rebounds and Parker Kelly also scored 14 points for Eastern Washington.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
GM says Ackley, Harang staying put for now
- Bob and Groz
Does Jesus Montero have a future at first base?
- Brock Huard
Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Ex-Seahawk Mike Williams resurfaces in CFL
- Seahawks sign local product Justin Veltung
- Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Which Seahawk is most impacted by Percy Harvin?
- Taking issue with Marshawn Lynch's OTA absence
- Another PED ban doesn't mean Seahawks are cheaters
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Seattle MF Evans added to US training camp roster
- Johnson scores twice as Sounders beat FC Dallas
- Neagle's two goals lifts Sounders over Earthquakes
- Traore lifts Sounders to 1-0 win over Sporting KC
- Martin lifts Sounders past Rapids 1-0
- Sounders sign former Virginia forward Will Bates
- More Sounders FC »