Updated Jan 15, 2014 - 2:50 pm
WSU signs 6 football players
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) - Washington State football coach Mike Leach has announced the signing of six new players.
The new players announced Wednesday are offensive lineman Nick Begg (Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.); wide receiver Calvin Green (Sacramento, Calif.); defensive end Dylan Hanser (Billings, Mont.); offensive lineman Sean Krepsz (Riverside, Calif.); cornerback Marcellus Pippins (El Cerrito, Calif.); and safety Markell Sanders (Sammamish, Wash.).
The players are all enrolled in classes for the spring semester, which began Monday.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- More Seattle Mariners »