Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 3:31 pm
Seattle defeats Campbell 72-49
Pickett was 5 of 8 from the field on his way to the first double-double in his career.
Deshaun Sunderhaus had 12 points and a team-high 11 rebounds. Clarence Trent had 12 points, and Prince Obasi added 10.
Campbell (3-9) led 32-30 at halftime, but only shot 37 percent from the field for the game. Seattle (5-5) shot 48 percent.
Darren White led the Flying Camels with 14 points, and Andrew Ryan had 11. Four players had three rebounds: White, Ryan, Trey Freeman and Antwon Oliver.
Campbell has lost four consecutive games.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Hawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Shannon Drayer
Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Cano
- Brent Stecker
Ten things you should know about Cano
- Hawks-49ers will come down to who's the best team
- Report: Brandon Browner declines lesser suspension
- James Carpenter resumes starting role at left guard
- Seahawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' Percy Harvin out against 49ers
- Brandon Browner sits out Thursday's practice
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Pundits weigh in on Mariners' deal with Robinson Cano
- Reports: Mariners land Robinson Cano on 10-year deal
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- More Seattle Mariners »