Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 3:31 pm
Seattle defeats Campbell 72-49
Pickett was 5 of 8 from the field on his way to the first double-double in his career.
Deshaun Sunderhaus had 12 points and a team-high 11 rebounds. Clarence Trent had 12 points, and Prince Obasi added 10.
Campbell (3-9) led 32-30 at halftime, but only shot 37 percent from the field for the game. Seattle (5-5) shot 48 percent.
Darren White led the Flying Camels with 14 points, and Andrew Ryan had 11. Four players had three rebounds: White, Ryan, Trey Freeman and Antwon Oliver.
Campbell has lost four consecutive games.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Reports: Walter Thurmond set to visit with Jaguars
- Reports: Clinton McDonald reaches deal with Bucs
- Bennett's deal shows Seahawks will reward their own
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Michael Bennett: 'Why would I ever want to leave?'
- Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- M's reportedly interested in White Sox OF Viciedo
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- More Seattle Mariners »