Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 3:31 pm
Seattle defeats Campbell 72-49
Pickett was 5 of 8 from the field on his way to the first double-double in his career.
Deshaun Sunderhaus had 12 points and a team-high 11 rebounds. Clarence Trent had 12 points, and Prince Obasi added 10.
Campbell (3-9) led 32-30 at halftime, but only shot 37 percent from the field for the game. Seattle (5-5) shot 48 percent.
Darren White led the Flying Camels with 14 points, and Andrew Ryan had 11. Four players had three rebounds: White, Ryan, Trey Freeman and Antwon Oliver.
Campbell has lost four consecutive games.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: No. 4, Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- More Seattle Seahawks »