Updated Jan 19, 2014 - 4:29 pm
Randle, Stanford beat Washington 79-67
Stanford (12-5, 3-2 Pac-12) took a 41-36 lead into the break before Randle took over the game in the second half. After Perris Blackwell pulled the Huskies within three with 19:27 to play, Randle scored 11 of the game's next 19 points, pushing the Cardinal lead to 54-43.
Andrew Andrews' layup with 4:51 remaining pulled UW within seven, 58-65, but Randle scored the first five points in a 10-2 Stanford run to put the game out of reach.
Nigel Williams-Goss paced the Huskies (11-8, 3-3) with 17 points, seven rebounds and six assists. Shawn Kemp, Jr., added 13 points.
Dwight Powell had 17 points and 10 boards for Stanford, which shot 26 of 48 from the field. Josh Huestis finished with 13 and 10.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Mariners minor leaguer Ji-Man Choi suspended
- Mariners announcer needs signature Robinson Cano call
- Mariners notebook: A surprise in right field
- Mariners notebook: Walker shut down for two weeks
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- More Seattle Seahawks »