Updated Jan 24, 2013 - 11:04 pm
Former UW football player charged in robbery
The Seattle Times says ( http://is.gd/iPD1Ve) charging documents allege that Zach Fogerson held what appeared to be a gun in the victim's face and demanded her property as she walked across campus late Monday night.
Court papers say the victim's belongings were later recovered from Fogerson's car, along with a BB gun, a revolver and a baseball bat.
Fogerson left the Husky football team in July 2011. Coach Steve Sarkisian said the player was suffering from continuing issues with a concussion he received that spring.
Fogerson was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 bail.
Information from: The Seattle Times, http://www.seattletimes.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
GM says Ackley, Harang staying put for now
- Bob and Groz
Does Jesus Montero have a future at first base?
- Brock Huard
Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Seahawks sign local product Justin Veltung
- Where Russell Wilson has shown the most growth
- Which Seahawk is most impacted by Percy Harvin?
- Taking issue with Marshawn Lynch's OTA absence
- Another PED ban doesn't mean Seahawks are cheaters
- Strong reviews for Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Seattle MF Evans added to US training camp roster
- Johnson scores twice as Sounders beat FC Dallas
- Neagle's two goals lifts Sounders over Earthquakes
- Traore lifts Sounders to 1-0 win over Sporting KC
- Martin lifts Sounders past Rapids 1-0
- Sounders sign former Virginia forward Will Bates
- More Sounders FC »