Updated Jan 6, 2014 - 4:35 pm
Seattle signs F Lamar Neagle to extension
Seattle announced the deal Monday. No terms of the contract were released.
Neagle, 26, was nominated for MLS comeback player of the year in 2013 after he scored eight goals and had four assists in 30 MLS games, all career highs. Four of his eight goals were game-winners.
Last season was Neagle's return to his hometown club. The native of Federal Way, Wash., first played for the Sounders in brief stints in 2009 and 2011 sandwiched around time with the Charleston Battery in the USL-2 and Finland's IFK Mariehamn in 2010. Neagle spent the 2012 season playing for Montreal.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Christine Michael
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- More Seattle Seahawks »