This Friday and Saturday, The Tractor Tavern is the place to be in order to take part in what is being called the "unofficial Ballard Ave Christmas Party". The Maldives and The Moondoggies will be switching up headliner duties over the two night extravaganza with Davidson Hart Kingsbery opening both nights.
Go here to learn more about Davidson Hart Kingsbery and buy his new record, 2 Horses.
Go here to learn about The Moondoggies, buy stuff and listen to some of their tunes.
The Maldives just released their brand new album, Muscle for the Wing, which I'm hoping will make up much of the set this weekend. I was unable to catch them at this past City Arts Fest so I am really excited to see what's in store for all of us music fans. Go here to learn more about the band.
Fri 12/7 Tractor Tavern-the "unofficial Ballard Ave Christmas Party" The Maldives/Moondoggies/Davidson Hart Kingsbery 9:30pm 21+ $15 adv $18 DOS
Sat 12/8 Tractor Tavern-the "unofficial Ballard Ave Christmas Party" The Moondoggies/Maldives/Davidson Hart Kingsbery 9:30pm 21+ $15 adv $18 DOS
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein