Malice and Mario Sweet are in love. Malice and Mario Sweet are also in need. The couple are asking for your help in funding their new studio record, Enjoy:Like:Love. Malice and Mario Sweet have been a part the Seattle music scene for a while now serving as back-up singers for Seattle's own hip hop group The Physics and they have also worked with artists including Geologic of Blue Scholars, Choklate, Grynch, Vitamin D, and Tall Black Guy, and shared stages with nationally-touring acts including J*Davey.
The duo released their debut EP, Happy 2 Year, in commemoration of their second wedding anniversary in 2011 and it's a great collection of R&B soul tunes that will stick with you long after you have turned the record off for the night.
Go here to help support Malice and Mario Sweet and their upcoming album that I'm positive will be as extraordinary and unique as the love the Sweets have for each other.
Here's 'Speed of Light' from Happy 2 Year.
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein