I discovered Chet Faker several months ago and absolutely can't stop listening to his debut EP, Thinking in Textures. It's slick and sexy and something that you need to listen to as soon as humanly possible.
Just recently, one of Chet Faker's songs was featured in a Superbowl commercial.
Entitled "Serenade," the 30-second spot features a surprise admirer - a black goldfish - who is fascinated by Beck's Sapphire's one-of-a-kind black bottle. The goldfish circles the bottle, mesmerized, to the thumping rhythms of the Melbourne artist's cover of Blackstreet's legendary 1996 song "No Diggity."
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein