Mister Loveless are a 4-piece rock band founded in 2003 by two high school friends, Rob I. Miller and Charlie Koliha, in a sleepy suburb of San Francisco called Walnut Creek. Mister Loveless grew from an angular, post-punk act to a new sonic territory that is all their own when they enlisted a long term friend, Sean Gaffney, and devoted fan, Nick Clark.
Mister Loveless have influences that range from the melodic tension building dynamics of the Pixies, to the crooning testimony of The Smiths. They have the ability to move the listener into a frenzy and celebration of youth and disorder then, within moments, take them to the brink of solemn tears.
Mister Loveless released their latest record, Grow Up, on Sept. 11, 2012.
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein