Mr Oizo is on fire. Within the last couple of years he's released an LP, an EP, he co-created an electro supergroup with German electro producer Boys Noize called Handbraekes and has released two feature length films Rubber and Wrong, which you should check out immediately. Oizo's latest project is entitled Wrong Cops (apparently it has nothing to do with Wrong, Mr. Oizo is just lazy with titles) and it is, much like his previous films, absurd. A 13 minute preview of the film is available for your viewing pleasure right here and stars Mark Burnham as a 'wrong' cop who sells drugs to kids via dead rats and Marilyn Manson who plays an awkward teenage person who is at one point in the film forced to listen to electro music at the hands of an underwear sporting, beer drinking 'wrong' cop. Oh, and the soundtrack to the film is scored by Mr. Oizo himself. What's not to love?
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein