Join KTTH at the Mariners Salute to Armed Forces Night! AM 770 KTTH and the Seattle Mariners are proud to recognize the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces at the Boeing Salute to Armed Forces Night on Saturday, April 15th.
AM 770 KTTH encourages you to nominate a past or current military member to deliver the ceremonial game ball before the Salute to Armed Forces Night game! To nominate someone, call 206-726-6351 and leave a voicemail telling us who you’d like to nominate and why. Nominations will be received between March 20th and March 30th. The winner will be notified no later than Monday, April 10th, 2017.
Contestants must leave a voice message with their full name, phone number, and nomination. Nominees will be required to show proof of military service.
Join the Mariners for Salute to Armed Forces Night on Saturday, April 15th versus the Texas Rangers. This special evening honoring the brave men and women of the U.S. Military will start with a special pre-game ceremony, and the first 20,000 fans will take home a commemorative Mariners military cap, thanks to Boeing.
For tickets visit Mariners.com.
See below for a copy of the official contest rules.
SALUTE TO ARMED FORCES NIGHT CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
- General Description of the Contest. The Salute to Armed Forces Night giveaway (the “Contest”) offers participants a chance to win four tickets to the Mariners Salute to Armed Forces Game at Safeco Field on Saturday, April 15, 2017 and deliverance of the ceremonial game ball courtesy of AM 770 KTTH (the “Station”). Once the prize has been awarded, the Contest will end. The rules below provide specific details, restrictions, limitations, etc., regarding the Contest.
- Date/Eligibility. The Contest begins March 20, 2017 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. on March 30, 2017 PST. The Station may change the dates or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted online at www.KTTH.com (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry residing within the State of Washington. The nominee must also be a U.S. resident eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry residing within the State of Washington. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, the Seattle Mariners, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere within the State of Washington, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, may not participate. Winners of any contest or promotion conducted by the Site during the sixty (60) Night period immediately prior to the start of the Contest may not participate.
- How to Enter. Beginning March 20, 2017 and continuing until March 30, 2017 at approximately 11:59 p.m. PST, contestants can nominate a past or current military member to enter the Contest by calling the designated contest line at 206-726-6351. Contestants must leave a voice message with their full name, phone number, and nomination. One entry per person will be allowed. No mechanically reproduced entries will be permitted. The Station may discard any Entries which the Station deems suspicious, objectionable, or in poor taste, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion. Any Entries received after the Contest entry date has passed will not be entered into the Contest. Long distance charges may apply for contestants using this phone-in method and are are the responsibility of the contestant.
- Selection of Winner. On or about March 31, 2017, a committee from Bonneville Seattle will select (1) military representative from eligible entries to receive four (4) tickets to the Mariners Salute to Armed Forces Night at Safeco Field on Saturday, April 15, 2017 and the opportunity to deliver the game ball (the “Grand Prize Contestant”) at the same game during the pregame ceremony. The winning entry will be selected according to the following criteria: originality, authenticity, and compelling content.
- Prize. Four (4) tickets to the Mariners Salute to Armed Forces Game at Safeco Field on Saturday, April 15, 2017 and deliverance of the game ball will be awarded in the Contest as the Grand Prize. The approximate retail value of the prize is $200.00. The Grand Prize will be awarded to one contest nominee. Prizes do not include taxes, gratuities, delivery, installation or any other cost or expense not expressly described in these rules. The Site reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value should the original prize be unavailable, regardless of reason. Prizes are not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash. Prize winners may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
- Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its respective designees to use the name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material of each contestant for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor, the products and services of any of its designees or both. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station before the winner will be entitled to receive any prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security, or proper execution of the Contest.
- Rules. Copies of these rules are available at the Site, at the Station’s studios, 1820 Eastlake Avenue, Seattle Washington 98102, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
- Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in Station’s Contests or any prize awarded. Station’s Contests are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.